Aviva Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Aviva Reviews

info@aviva.co.uk

Tell us how Aviva made you happy
Customer service is appalling and the company actively condone fraud against customers by their employees and those employed by them. If you believe they have not acted correctly with you obtain a Subject Data Access Request ( details on web ) that will show you exactly how they have treated you and the service is free. Documents I obtained show that they only authorise the minimum work required to re-instate the property and ignore damage even more serious if not reported by you. New for old replacement is made on a like for like basis which is much lower than the claims made in policy documents. If they use Cunningham Lindsey beware because they actively participate in fraud to reduce the impact of claims to the insurers and in my experience manipulate survey results to achieve the desired outcome, in short both companies are nothing more than crooks.
Very disappointing service from Aviva - involved in an accident and Aviva spent 6 weeks saying they were unable to get hold of the 3rd party insurer for them to claim liability. I was then told that they were contacting the wrong insurance company all this time. The 3rd party liability was confirmed 6 weeks after the accident as soon as they contacted the correct insurance company. This error meant I had no access to a courtesy car and Aviva couldn't have been less interested. Now Aviva are trying to argue that the engine damage is not related to the accident, which is a complete joke, as it is clear that the impact had compromised the coolant pump and engine pump, which both failed within hours of the accident. Wish I had opted for and insurer that would have had my back after this unfortunate accident. Pay more and get proper insurance cover, is my advice.
aqwertyuiuo
Great company at promising they'll always be there for you. In practice their simple garbage. Avoid at all costs, there's better out there. 29 year customer!
BEWARE Aviva Pensions =What a joke i have been trying to transfer my pension to another overseas company have been told so many promises by Aviva it has been going on for months they say they have transferd the money it never arrives they say they will look into it and have to transfer it again it never arrives and so it goes on and on they just do not like parting with your money even when it doesent belong to them they dont mind taking it off you but they wont give you it back
Very nice
Good company with wide range of products and services. Helpful staff but wait times to get through can be long.
Unbelievable been with them for years! They increased my policy and i called up to ask why and they litteraly had no reason. i said and proved i had better quotes from similar insurance companies and they wouldn't even match. So disapointing that a company is not willing to keep loyal customers who have never claimed. I will not be using them again!
An Aviva customer has reversed into my car and damaged it. I have chased and chased politely as has my insurance company and tomorrow it will be 8 weeks to the day since the incident has happened. They still haven't agreed the work to be done and i am still without my car, through no fault of my own. Frustrated beyond belief.
Simple, no nonsense process on-line. Did not have to provide evidence NCD bonus as Aviva obtained this from previous car insurer
rude customer service, didn’t care about complaint,increasing the price exponentially for poor service
Paid my premiums 15 yrs and when I made a claim looking for help DENIED Took 6 weeks to get an answer and then they closed my policy Don’t go there
Being pestered with mailboxes and red tape after taking out a car policy . Problem with being made to contact my previous insurer to obtain a letter confirming my no claim period despite sending them the renewal notice showing it.Took them almost 5 weeks to say it was not sufficient.Once upon a time insurance companies used to communicate with each other. Now you are expected to TRY and contact them by telephone holding on for ever at a premium rate.Then speaking to a person with poor diction. Aviva are not alone.A better company when they were Norwich 'Onion'.
Very quick, responsive. Good price
high price in 12 months
I claimed a third party accident. aviva was least concerned to contact third party. instead they kept telling me i should get the car repaired as claim against policy. I had to run around myself and contacted third party who agreed to do the repairs. worst experience with this insurance company. not recommended.
They saved me a lot of money
Are you thinking to get a car insurance from Aviva? Think twice if you will pay it monthly as they will treat it as “unsecured loan” rather than insurance and THIS will give you really bad effects on your Credit Score. It happen to me! Even you pay it off in two months, that label “unsecured loan” will stay months in your record. Especially when you are thinking to get mortgage etc, Be careful with their product!!
Very helpful when I experienced a fault with my vehicle and provided a replacement and a taxi to help me with transport. Swift in sorting out a tow truck and all was covered without affecting my no claims.
Tried to access my online pension details - after an hour of trying I was told to call in to get them, except no-one is available until Tuesday 6th April even though I have 5 other pensions with various insurers- ALL of who had online portals I could access to gain the information on my policies and even arrange transfers, take money etc. ALL ONLINE. I posted a poor review and their social media team get in touch with me to "help" - The help was telling me to call in tomorrows someone "should" be available. They give you a push into using their online pages and then you find they don't put that information on it so its absolutely useless for the purpose it should have been designed for
Aviva is rated 2.05 based on 241 reviews