Aviva Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Aviva Reviews

info@aviva.co.uk

Tell us how Aviva made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Do not use this insurance company, I got into a car incident and they wrote off my car without thorough investigation. Then they allowed the third party who caused the incident to make only an injury claim against me? when I genuinely was at fault and if I had any injuries, I could sort it out myself and get my own external solicitor. Companies like this are the reason people do not pay car insurance.
With a Aviva for years when I finally make a claim other drivers company accepted liability I was bullied into accepting other companies offer when I’m at my most Vunerable lost out on thousands of pounds I would have been entitled to.

I recently reversed into a skip at night no lights no indication it was there. I have legal cover not interested it’s an Innate object, yet Police said it should have lights on it and a licence from the council told Aviva not interested pay excess !

This company should be boycotted very poor customer care just want your money!
Could someone PLEASE contact me. URGENT
Can someone please contact me as very urgent
F22409725
Extremely helpful. Very quick to respond to emails.
Very good service and communication with their customers. Thank you Team.
Really easy to use. Good prices as well.
Please, go through this chat of mine with your colleague over there today. Tell me how you feel given that you are a customer, who is urgently, in need of contact with your office.

READ ON PLEASE:
lp? Ask our chatbot.
Ask our Chatbot

Hi I'm Aviva's chatbot. We're currently experiencing longer waiting times when calling us. You can log into your MyAviva account or email us. I'm also here to help, just ask me a question:

I’ve opened the page for you.
I need a call back urgently, please!

I'm afraid I'm just a chatbot so unable to call you back, however if you ask me your query below I may be able to help you.
I written repeatedly through various email messages but all to no avail, regarding the current covid-19 issue.

We know you're concerned about what Coronavirus means for you - find out how it could impact you.You may experience longer waiting times when calling us. We're really sorry, we're working hard to get to everyone, but this is a really busy time right now.
You can manage your account online through MyAviva or you can Email us.For customer queries about working from home: If you have an existing home insurance policy, admin and clerical work at home is covered as standard. For any other type of business use contact us via email.
This is about a suspending my present on-going pleasure car insurance policy till further notice.

I see you're asking about your cover, select one of the options below:
Do I have an active Aviva policy?What does my cover include?When did my policy start / when does it end?I'd like to see my policy documentsOther
My Policy started in May 2017 and normally end in May each year.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. I've suggested some examples below, for you to choose from. If they aren't what you need, I can try to help if you rephrase your question.
I'd like to check my cover
My question is simple! I want to stop payment of my current car policy.

What type of motor product would you like to talk to us about?
Car/VanAvivaPlus CarMotorbikeTemporary CarVintage/Classic CarDistinct CarBreakdown
Car/Van

The Coronavirus is having a huge impact on our call centres. To discuss your payments, you can contact our customer support team via email.For anything urgent you can call us on 0345 307 8590.
I do not even go out I m isolating . I have no credit on my phone either, shops are closed etc

Sorry, that sentence is too long for me to understand. Can you please try asking your question in a simpler way?
Please may I know your name!

Sorry, I still don’t understand. As I have not been able to help you, please click here to find out how to contact us.
I will like to know your name.

please click here to find out how to contact us

The Coronavirus is having a huge impact on our call centres. If you can, please manage your policy in MyAviva or email us. For anything urgent you can call us on 0345 307 8590.
Please, may I know your name, Iam not here for fun.

Sorry, I didn’t understand. Can you repeat your question in a different way?
What is your name!

My name is Nina. I am here to help you get in touch with the right departments and answer your questions.
This the second day of this your behaviour . May I know your name?

Date :03/04/2020. May I know your name?

I will make official request for this chat to be investigated. You appear t be rude.

I need to know who you are is this a scam or what?

I understand you're not sure if Aviva contacted you. Were you asked to verify your details as part of our lost customer campaign?
i need to know your name and make a report for this scam I got from you.

I’ve been contacted by someone claiming to be you
May I know the name of that person that made the contact for it will be investigated, please note the time.

Wht is the person is imperonating me.

I now conclude that thi is scam from you to be investigated.

Please, save the records of this chat it will be investigated by the ombudsman or ICO

KEEP THIS RECORD SAVED.

My wife took out , critical illness cover with this company 10 years ago , she was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis this year , after months of unbearable pain her medication prescribed by an R and A specialist has eased her pain but RA is a chronic illness and I can have flare ups at anytime, aviva refused her claim because shes not severe enough, disgusting company as there claims handlers know more about RA than the specialist my wife is referred to , keep well away
Respect my personal data please.
I took a quote out for car insurance. Clearly stipulated NO emails or newsletters and yet they continue to send them.
There is no unsubscribe option which is illegal.
Please Aviva stop sending me spam or I willl email ICO.
All of the staff are bunch of liars stay away from this crooked company
Quote for car insurance was near double most of my other quotes eg.£498 compared to £260 and this was not the cheapest quote i was quoted.Why was this, greedy money grabbing me thinks.
I would never recommend this insurance company , extremely bad service I've got the best car insurance policy they have to offer which is aviva plus appalling customer service very bad experience. I can't wait for my year to finish so I can change insurers will never recommend to anyone . Made a huge mistake choosing them as my insurers
Very good customer service, answered my query for multi car insurance in a way that made it easy for me to understand. Talked through options for me and updated my on line purchase to meet my needs
You can’t get through .Then refusing covering cancelled holiday
Really bad I got insurance from aviva but through a broker they used academy insurance service. They have just billed me for leaving the company as I sold my house and didn't need to insure it. They have claimed 60% of the premium for safety and danger premium on the account. I refused to pay but they said its in the cancellation which my broker didn't explain to me. I would use these or any other these people again ever. Get independent insurance it's cheaper and make sure you ask them on the phone what the charges are when you need to leave.
My f150 Ford truck was rear ended on highway 401 end of Dec . Still today Aviva in still trying to make it my fault after going though 5 people working on my claim and someone ells new still trying to blaim me after this kid smashed in to the back of my truck Hello! Not my Fault.
My F150 Ford truck was rear ened on highway 401 leaving me with 13.000 dollars in damages and Aviva is trying every thing they can to say it was my fault! So they don't have to pay my claim.
This kid smashed in to the back of my truck hello! It's not my fault!!!
Aviva is rated 2.06 based on 165 reviews