Aviva Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Aviva Reviews

info@aviva.co.uk

Tell us how Aviva made you happy
Is it normal for staff to call you up and want to ' review ' your life insurance policy six months after you have taken it out? Or am I victim of fraud as the so called member of the team couldn't even confirm my dob.
My premium has home up on first renewal by £60 pounds even though we haven’t been using our cars through the pandemic. Looking at the comparisons sites Aviva is around £200 outside the market average. I spoke to the call Centre and they stated that is the price. Looks like Aviva are profiting from customers who do not shop around, no doubt this will stop once the regulator looks how this market behaves and stop this unscrupulous business practice. Ok balance I have decided to remove all my policies I have with Aviva
I've got my pension with Aviva. I'm trying to move it to another company. It's been an uphill battle. It's 4 months later now, and still no success. Very frustrating. Correspondence very slow and unclear.
Pathetic company ....40 year client with agent and these idiots take over billing....issued an invoice with no account number to pay on line but promised to send account number ....didn't then issued notice of cancellation 6 weeks later ....i have 6 cars and boats with them plus property ...will cancel it all!!!!!!!!!!
Put in claim for car damage - still 0 ( zero) help 2 days later. Not a happy bunny. We are both 70 plus and therefore 0 transport.
Never use aviva for any insurance you will have to fight for your money and their solicitor proddow mackay they can’t even send attachments with emails this is from the manager Adam Taylor very bad company horrible people they must learn this behaviour from home they should leave it at home because the world don’t need their nasty ness.
I've been a customer of Aviva before and intend getting car insurance off them again.
Customer service is appalling and the company actively condone fraud against customers by their employees and those employed by them. If you believe they have not acted correctly with you obtain a Subject Data Access Request ( details on web ) that will show you exactly how they have treated you and the service is free. Documents I obtained show that they only authorise the minimum work required to re-instate the property and ignore damage even more serious if not reported by you. New for old replacement is made on a like for like basis which is much lower than the claims made in policy documents. If they use Cunningham Lindsey beware because they actively participate in fraud to reduce the impact of claims to the insurers and in my experience manipulate survey results to achieve the desired outcome, in short both companies are nothing more than crooks.
Very disappointing service from Aviva - involved in an accident and Aviva spent 6 weeks saying they were unable to get hold of the 3rd party insurer for them to claim liability. I was then told that they were contacting the wrong insurance company all this time. The 3rd party liability was confirmed 6 weeks after the accident as soon as they contacted the correct insurance company. This error meant I had no access to a courtesy car and Aviva couldn't have been less interested. Now Aviva are trying to argue that the engine damage is not related to the accident, which is a complete joke, as it is clear that the impact had compromised the coolant pump and engine pump, which both failed within hours of the accident. Wish I had opted for and insurer that would have had my back after this unfortunate accident. Pay more and get proper insurance cover, is my advice.
aqwertyuiuo
Great company at promising they'll always be there for you. In practice their simple garbage. Avoid at all costs, there's better out there. 29 year customer!
BEWARE Aviva Pensions =What a joke i have been trying to transfer my pension to another overseas company have been told so many promises by Aviva it has been going on for months they say they have transferd the money it never arrives they say they will look into it and have to transfer it again it never arrives and so it goes on and on they just do not like parting with your money even when it doesent belong to them they dont mind taking it off you but they wont give you it back
Very nice
Good company with wide range of products and services. Helpful staff but wait times to get through can be long.
Unbelievable been with them for years! They increased my policy and i called up to ask why and they litteraly had no reason. i said and proved i had better quotes from similar insurance companies and they wouldn't even match. So disapointing that a company is not willing to keep loyal customers who have never claimed. I will not be using them again!
An Aviva customer has reversed into my car and damaged it. I have chased and chased politely as has my insurance company and tomorrow it will be 8 weeks to the day since the incident has happened. They still haven't agreed the work to be done and i am still without my car, through no fault of my own. Frustrated beyond belief.
Simple, no nonsense process on-line. Did not have to provide evidence NCD bonus as Aviva obtained this from previous car insurer
rude customer service, didn’t care about complaint,increasing the price exponentially for poor service
Paid my premiums 15 yrs and when I made a claim looking for help DENIED Took 6 weeks to get an answer and then they closed my policy Don’t go there
Being pestered with mailboxes and red tape after taking out a car policy . Problem with being made to contact my previous insurer to obtain a letter confirming my no claim period despite sending them the renewal notice showing it.Took them almost 5 weeks to say it was not sufficient.Once upon a time insurance companies used to communicate with each other. Now you are expected to TRY and contact them by telephone holding on for ever at a premium rate.Then speaking to a person with poor diction. Aviva are not alone.A better company when they were Norwich 'Onion'.
Aviva is rated 2.03 based on 248 reviews