Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Excellent service. Head unit was cheaper than anywhere with free delivery. Fast delivery too. I would certainly use again. Highly recommended.
Branded products at very competitive prices. Delivery is free and extremely quick, good all round service.
very quick delivery and very well packaged but the best thing about car audio centre was the friendly and very helpful advice over the phone - highly recommended.
good web site, loads of choice and good price
Excellent service
Great service and price, will definitely use again.
Delivery of unit took a few days longer than I expected but I then got a prompt service from RS Services who were scheduled to come between12noon and 4pm and arrived 12.10
excellent service and telephone techni
Easy to navigate website and found the item I wanted. The delivery was quick and the item well packaged. This is my second purchase and I would buy from them again.
Good products at a good price, and very quickly delivered
been 2 weeks now and still no equipment, could of spent £400 somewhere else
Ordered some 6x9 to replace my old ones. Came in good time great service and well packed. Just the screws which were meant to come in box I never received but used my old screws and all is perfect. This company had the best price for the item I bought so no complaints.
I just bought a Kenwood subwoofer,20%cheaper then everywhere, i found all details what i need for my sub.,my order arrived on time. I'm so happy for my purchase. Thank you !
Very quick service. Delivery came very quick ordered late wed afternoon and delivered to door Saturday wasnt expecting till the monday very pleased
Radio arrived on time and was good value. Would use this company again.
Informative website great communication and fast delivery prices were unbeatable bought the in phase xtc6cx speakers and in their price bracket are awesome components Thanks guys
Very competitive product price, free delivery on time.
Excellent communication, lots of info on the website and fast delivery very happy in phase xtc6cx highly recommended speaker at a bargin price Thank you
Brilliant price compared to known car retailer, delivery very quick and simple return and refund if required
Fast delivery. Good prices and helpful customer service
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.34 based on 1,419 reviews