Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Very pleased .👍🏻
What can be said, happy with the speed of delivery, your prices seem to be competitive and both phone and desk top web sites function well but there seems to be a little more on the desk top side.
This was my second purchase from your selfs and would be more than happy to recommend your site and services.
Rapid delivery, earlier than promised, and generally good. A couple of issues though;
1. The loom adapter specified as required for the (Hyundai) car to adapt it to ISO type was the wrong fit - fortunately the existing head unit was already adapted.
2. The Kenwood under seat subwoofer was supplied with ALL the required wiring in the box (not clear from the website) so i bought an amp fitting kit i did not actually require.

Would still use again.
The customer service was very good and the quality was superb. Thank you
Purchased a KENWOOD stereo off you and wanted itv fitted, wasn’t very helpful and there was two of us that purchased these ! Had to go elsewhere! Obviously not wanted to fit , sad really
Very fast service and available to answer any questions I had
Brilliant company, excellent knowledge and fast delivery.
excellent web site excellent prices excellent knowledgeable staff able to answer my query easely
Excellent price and very quick delivery.
Very quick delivery, good service.
These guys have great knowledge, customer service was brilliant and very quick delivery. Was advised on the correct installation kit for my car and it looks really good. Decent company to buy from.
Excellent service and communication
First Class
Absolutely fantastic. Does exactly what you want. The remote control is a really good way to change the sound on the move.
Good communication, fast dispatch and next day delivery.
Helpful with good communication, quickly arrived
Good customer service and communication.
I ordered a reverse camera which unfortunately was out of stock and so they helped me to get a different one which was compatible with the car stereo system . The new one was a more expensive one but they let me have it for the same price as the original one that i ordered. The communication from them was exceptional and they really did do their best to help me and to sort out my camera. I would not hesitate in dealing with them in the future for anything i need .
Great customer service for any enquiries and fast shipping with a great range!
Fast delivery, and friendly, helpful service.
Hi
I purchased a sony cdx656 cd changer recently. Loved the product, arrived in good time, great. Unfortunately I can use it with my upmarket sony stereo. So I want to return it and purchase a CD player USB plug and play instead, and pay the additional money for it.

Many Thanks.