Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Great price and very quick delivery even over the festive period. Definitely recommend
the pioneer that I purchased is very good it would have been even better if the aerial was included which you have to buy separate the other thing was I have steering wheel controls that do not work with the new stereo so I have had to buy an adaptor lead to use the controls on the steering wheel which was pricey
Excellent
Highly recommend
Phoned with several questions, these were quickly answered, order placed, delivered 4 days later, great service
Needed a part and halfords recommended one but didnt seem right so I called these guys and got the correct one next day delivery before 9am
Great price with speedy delivery!
V helpful staff and quick delivery. Don’t know about the radio yet but cannot fault the Car Audio Centre
Quick despatch and delivery. Unit perfect. Shame no recommendation linked to unit about specific connectors and fascia rewuired for vehicle. This is same everywhere so not specific here
good product. no issues. came on time next day delivery
Super quick response well packed and would definitely recommend to anyone else great thanks
I bought a heavily discounted Pioneer 4 channel Amplifier.I paid a good price and it was delivered quickly, with free postage. Oh! and a free air freshener!!
Delivery was very quick. Called to check on the order, call answered immediately and customer services excellent! Thank you
responded quickly to my initial enquiry and gave me the advice I needed. Order was despatched and delivered very promptly
I had some issues with my ICE system and a blown tweeter in my Ford Focus and telephoned several installers just before Christmas for advice. As expected they were all closed for the holidays. Taking a punt I rang the car audio centre this Boxing Day morning and not only were they open for business but they invited me to come down to their Nottingham store so they could take a look. I arrived a couple of hours later and saw Chris, who checked everything over. After talking me through the issues, he made several changes to the audio settings, which greatly improved the sound and changed both tweeters which are now much clearer and brighter. He also spotted and fixed some wiring that wasn’t connected properly. I am really happy with the quality of service, the attention to detail and the price which was more than reasonable. If I have any further issues or decide to upgrade my system in the future, the car audio centre will be the first people I call. I can’t recommend them highly enough. And a big thank you to Chris!
I was expecting this after Christmas but next day ......... Fantastic!
Bought several items and delivered safely on time. Good value all round.
Ordering was easy, pricing was good and delivery was quick with accurate and helpful information.
Alpine 1044 500W 10" 4 Ohm Subwoofer Product works very well, only area for discussion is the rubber trim which covers 8 fixing holes but managed to cut Vs around holes on the back to accommodate front fitted mounting screws.
I had a very bad year with road Angel last year but things seem to be improving.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.34 based on 1,419 reviews