Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Very quick delivery, good service.
Helpful staff. Lockdown meant staff working remotely via email but remained very helpful, finding out info I needed and advising on my options, though I didn’t get a quick response on all occasions but that’s acceptable right now.Package arrived next day even on the standard (free) delivery via DPD.
rubbish after sales non contactable
I RETURNED THE PINK CAR CLEANER BACK TO YOU ON TUESDAY YOU HAD TO SIGN FOR IT AND YOU DID BUT I HAVE NOT HAD MY MONEY RETURNED, COULD YOU SEE THAT I AM FULLY REFUNDED PLUS £5.00 P+P,YOUR ADVERT IS VERY MISLEADING PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GETTING THE 3 ITEMS IN THE PICTURE,YOU NEVER EVEN SENT A TRIGGER WITH THE BOTTLE SO THAT I COULD USE IT!!!! VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS AS I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT A REFUND BUT YOU BOMBARD ME WITH @MAILS ASKING FOR MY VIEW I HAD TO CLICK THE 1 STAR AS THERE IS NO ZERO RATING TO SAY I FEEL RIPPED OFF IS A UNDERSTATMENT.
Was good service quick delivery and great item alot better then car audio security
Outstanding customer service and support
From ordering to aftersale technical advice they were superb. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
excellent prices and great service top notch..
Great service. I bought the wrong item, but phoned before dispatch and they recommended the right one for what I needed (Android auto compatible) and switched the item. When I hit installation troubles they were in hand to help again. Installed now and looks and works great. Would strongly recommend.
Excellent service and value for money. Will use again
Excellent service, speedy delivery and very professional customer service, would definitely recommend
Good service questions answered quickly very good
Great selection speedy delivery and great price. Would use again!
A first class service , great price , excellent dilivery and above all a great product
Purchased a Pioneer amp.. waited 5 weeks. Rang them and got told no more coming in due to supplier issues. Offered me an alternative and discounted for the inconvenience. Then sent me a 2nd hand unit.. Returned that and 4 later still heard nothing more. 7 weeks in total waiting since I made the purchase. Not the best Service in all honesty :(
Got a good deal and received excellent advice and technical support.
Super fast delivery.
good advice and service and value for money
Customer service is great, good product knowledge and even in these times the delivery is really quick.
Good price. Already knew what I needed. Delivery was good.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.37 based on 1,823 reviews