Chewy.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Chewy.com

Tell us how Chewy.com made you happy

"I love not having to run out to get dog food. I adjusted my delivery time so it arrives exactly when i'm about to run out. You get an email before it ships so you have time to adjust if you need to. Great website with a great service."
"For those who have 4 legged family members this is a terrific company. Customer service is great, and they ship quickly. Our orders have been delivered in 2 days. Whether its litter, or food shipping cost is low, and when things needed are running low it saves time, gas, and money to go this route. Especially if buying specifics means driving miles, and in inclement weather to get to that particular nature store. Its worth giving it a try."
"I have tried all the dog food delivery services and Chewy is the most reliable. Each time they say delivery in two says, the delivery comes in two days Amazing!"
"Best price on my dogs food. Easy home delivery on your terms."
"The website is so easy to navigate, with a very extensive list of products, all shipped to my door. Customer service is, without a doubt, the best there is. They bend over backward to help with any and all problems, and do so with a unique friendliness and genuine concern for my pets. Their follow-up is incredible. Shipping is done at almost warp speed and they pack everything with the greatest care. Chewy is my only go-to place for everything my two fur-babies need."
"Chewy is one of those companies that just goes above and beyond to make the customer experience outstanding. They even sent me a portrait of my cat once!"
"Excellent products and service."
"A very caring company. Very convenient and the prices are pretty good. I use them very often and they have pretty much anything you need for your furbabies."
"I love having my dogs' food delivered on auto ship. Great customer service when I needed help with adding items to my auto ship."
"they are very good at getting your order to you in a timely fashion."
"what makes my fur babies happy thrills me. my dogs are family and chewy.com keeps me supplied. always fresh products at a really good price. their customer service is excellent and fast."
"Very easy to find the products I want and the prices are comparable to other stores and a lot of times they are priced less than stores. Free shipping if order is over $49 and delivery is in 2 days. They carry many different items for pets from food to toys to beds and much more."
"Incredible service!!!!! 2-day delivery of heavy cat litter, food etc. No more dragging from WallyWorld!!"
"Excellent customer service, awesome prices... I am a repeat customer for sure...."
"I ordered dog vests and dog sweaters in two sizes. They arrived in two days. When I called to make the return, I was credited my returns, no problem. And as it was toward the end of the season, the customer service rep said I should give the returns to dog shelters. I gave them to two adoption agencies. They were much appreciated."
"Great customer service and lots of best brands to choose. Personal touch company!"
"I love that they send an email before your order ships so I can make any changes/additions. They truly care about our furry friends."
"Excellent service and fast shipping!!"
"The prices are great. This is THE place to order prescription diets for your pets. Much cheaper than buying from your vet. They beat other large pet based web stores and they're usually comparable to Amazon."
"They ship immediately. Well packed. Love the home delivery. They have everything you want for a dog or cat, food, toys treats you name it and the food I buy for cats they have all brands and types. Makes shopping so easy and you get your order correct and on time."
Chewy.com is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews