Chewy.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Chewy.com

How would you rate Chewy.com ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michelle Sanchez

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Chewy.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michelle Sanchez
"Excellent customer service, awesome prices... I am a repeat customer for sure...."
"I ordered dog vests and dog sweaters in two sizes. They arrived in two days. When I called to make the return, I was credited my returns, no problem. And as it was toward the end of the season, the customer service rep said I should give the returns to dog shelters. I gave them to two adoption agencies. They were much appreciated."
Adrienne
"Great customer service and lots of best brands to choose. Personal touch company!"
"I love that they send an email before your order ships so I can make any changes/additions. They truly care about our furry friends."
Andrea Fauver
"Excellent service and fast shipping!!"
NANCY MILLIGAN
"The prices are great. This is THE place to order prescription diets for your pets. Much cheaper than buying from your vet. They beat other large pet based web stores and they're usually comparable to Amazon."
Barbara Hedges
"They ship immediately. Well packed. Love the home delivery. They have everything you want for a dog or cat, food, toys treats you name it and the food I buy for cats they have all brands and types. Makes shopping so easy and you get your order correct and on time."
"Chewy has the best customer service of any online retailer from which I purchase. Their products are very good quality and time from placing the order to delivery is amazingly fast. My dog and 3 cats love everything that comes from Chewys and so do I!!"
Amy
"Always excellent customer service, super fast shipping on everything I buy, and a huge selection with low prices. Chewy makes my life as a pet parent to six cats and a dog much easier. Thanks, Chewy!"
VINEETA KAPOOR
"Love love them. Am bummed though that they will not be carry FROMM dog food any more. the service is excellent, orders arrive within 48 hours. no problem with returns etc."
"Chewy has affordable pet food and products with a great selection. I also enjoy the auto ship so I can get the things that I need regularly. However, sometimes my products come damaged."
Chewy.com is rated 4.75 based on 11 reviews