Chewy.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Chewy.com

Tell us how Chewy.com made you happy

"The prices are unbelievable! The product selection is immense."
"I have been using Chewy.com for over a year and they have been wonderful. Today my order arrived and was only half a cat litter box. One quick call to Chewy and its fixed compleat cat litter box is on its way. Fantastic customer service."
"Don't shop anywhere else for my furbabies things!"
"Very fast delivery and great selection. How are pet stores going to stay in business any further if they have to compete with Chewy.com?"
"Great pricing, great selection, great company to do business with! Never had a problem with any of the orders I've placed. The quick shipping is wonderful, getting it in one day is so awesome!"
"Most professional company on line. Chat is immediate, #1 customer service & product. Super Bowel of on line companies!"
"Customer service us exceptional. Delivery is accurate and timely. Prices are very good."
"I've been ordering from Chewy for awhile now and have been very happy with the service, selection and prices. The auto-ship option is a great way to make sure you keep all the pet essentials in stock!"
"their website is very user friendly. quick and easy check out"
"Great customer service, always have what I am looking for and super fast delivery:)"
"They have outstanding customer service. If ANYTHING isn't okay about the product you order, they will make right!"
"I love not having to run out to get dog food. I adjusted my delivery time so it arrives exactly when i'm about to run out. You get an email before it ships so you have time to adjust if you need to. Great website with a great service."
"For those who have 4 legged family members this is a terrific company. Customer service is great, and they ship quickly. Our orders have been delivered in 2 days. Whether its litter, or food shipping cost is low, and when things needed are running low it saves time, gas, and money to go this route. Especially if buying specifics means driving miles, and in inclement weather to get to that particular nature store. Its worth giving it a try."
"I have tried all the dog food delivery services and Chewy is the most reliable. Each time they say delivery in two says, the delivery comes in two days Amazing!"
"Best price on my dogs food. Easy home delivery on your terms."
"The website is so easy to navigate, with a very extensive list of products, all shipped to my door. Customer service is, without a doubt, the best there is. They bend over backward to help with any and all problems, and do so with a unique friendliness and genuine concern for my pets. Their follow-up is incredible. Shipping is done at almost warp speed and they pack everything with the greatest care. Chewy is my only go-to place for everything my two fur-babies need."
"Chewy is one of those companies that just goes above and beyond to make the customer experience outstanding. They even sent me a portrait of my cat once!"
"Excellent products and service."
"A very caring company. Very convenient and the prices are pretty good. I use them very often and they have pretty much anything you need for your furbabies."
Chewy.com is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews