Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Veronique Tran
Comfort Works 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Christopher
Love the Nils slipcover. It's like having a brand new chair in every way. Beautiful and extremely well made. Thank you. I will be a repeat customer.
The website was easy to use, we found the right model and color. Only small delays for the delivery, but understandable. Easy to put on, well fitted. The problem is that the new fabric creates static electrical charge. Little fibers and cat hair stick to it. They are very visible. Our old IKEA covers didn't seem to have this problem. Maybe it will go away with time...
Comfort Works 4 star review on 26th September 2020
Hi Denis! Thank you for the feedback! 100% cotton fabrics are not known to generate static that causes fine fibres or pet hair to stick on. However, a quick brush with a lint roller or sticky sheets should fix this :). Hope this helps.
Really pleased with everything from start to finish. We live in the UK so ordering from Australia seemed a bit of a risk but the sample service was easy and the covers arrived when promised and fitted perfectly. These were to replace covers on an IKEA sofa and the quality is better than IKEA! And a greater choice. Will definitely use you again. Thank you.
I absolutely recommend Comfort Works.
I was a little hesitant at first - how could they get all the measurements right without a site visit? And then having to pay the amount in full before I received the covers .... But the amazing communications all through the process gave me confidence that everything was going to be ok.
When the covers arrived - exactly when they said they would - I was disappointed. They were well-made, but ill-fitting. THEN I washed them! And now they fit perfectly.
I only wish there was more fabric choice - like embossed cottons instead of just plain.
This company really knows it’s product and backs it with incredible communication systems. I congratulate them and wish them every success.
Looks fantastic!! It was easy to put on.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 26th September 2020
My sofa looks great even though they are a little loose on the arms, but no big deal. I loved the emails following up with the stages of my order and even before when I ordered samples. It is not 5 stars because I ordered a fabric that was supposed to be resistant to pets and my cat has already damaged a little in one week, but it is difficult to make a fabric cat resistant
Hi Daniela! One of our reps will be reaching out to you to look into the matter. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Amazing communication on the business side! My samples were lost in the mail due to the pandemic. Someone from CW checked in (without me asking) to see if I liked everything. We decided on a colour and fabric. They arrived just ahead of schedule. I put the two slip covers I ordered on right away. They fit like a glove, and are excellent quality! I wasn’t afraid of the zippers failing as I shimmied the covers over the pillows. Everything is really solidly sewn & reinforced. I wish I had more things to cover!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Meterware Stoff bestellt. Tolle Ware! Qualität herausragende
!Sehr zu empfehlen!
Well worth the wait! I must say I was slightly concerned ordering online from so far away, will it come, will it fit, how hard will it be to fit? I shouldn't have worried. Mine was the leather Stokholm and the covers fit perectly. Excellent product and service and they answered all my questions quickly.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Thank you Andy! We're so glad you're satisfied with the product and that you gave Comfort Works a shot! The slipcovers look great on your IKEA Stockholm :).
After sitting on the new covers for just one night watching TV, the fabric expanded. Totally stretched out with very unattractive folds of fabric throughout
Comfort Works 1 star review on 25th September 2020
Hey Luis! Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that the fabric somehow expanded - it isn't very usual but if it did, could you kindly get back to us via email as to which part of covers expanded? Hope to hear from you soon!
We love the new cover for our sofa :-) Great work and service! Thank you
I’ve contacted the company twice with no respond. I waited over a month for my IKEA slip covers just to have them arrive to small. Super annoyed and disappointed. Don’t order from this company.
Hey Leana! I am terribly sorry for the radio silence. It seems like you are in talks with Melvyn to sort things out for the Harry chair covers. Thanks for giving us a chance to fix the fit issue and see how we can get beautiful fitting covers sent to you ASAP. x Ning from Comfort Works
I was on the point of chucking the sofa out. It was worn, rough and the vinyl was on the verge of tearing In a number of places. The cover literally makes it like new. Actually better than new.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Nous sommes très satisfaits de notre achat chez comfort xorks. J’ai toujours eu des réponses rapides aux questions posées avant mon achat. Les délais ont été respectés et le produit est de qualité. Je recommande complètement.
Great product. Great customer service. Couldn’t be more pleased.
I ordered the cover for an Ikea chair that was almost 16 years old. It definitely needed a refresh. From the samples to the ordering to the shipping, communication was great and we love our new slipcovers!! They make it look like a brand new chair and they fit perfectly. Thank you so much for helping me revive a chair that we love.
It fits my coach and give it a second life.
Hey Cecile! Super happy to hear that. If you have the time, please do send us a photo and let us know how we can turn that 4 star review into a 5 star one. We'd like to see to it that you are perfectly happy with the fit and fabric! You can write to info@comfortworks.com.au and we'll see what we can do. Speak soon! - Ning from Comfort Works
We were very pleased with our slip covers. They were well made and fit perfectly. The fabric (Kino Shadow) was very good quality and just what we wanted. We were on the verge of replacing our Crate and Barrel lounge sofa, so the slipcovers saved us over $1K and made our 8+ year old, well worn sofa look like new.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review and photograph! It really does look amazing :). We're thrilled you're happy with the final product.
They fit perfect - will be ordering a set for summer - great way to refresh a room and decor !!! Love love love my hovas sofa slip covers !
I had to wait awhile due to the pandemic to receive my slipcovers but It was worth it. Thank you Samantha, for giving me quick responses and getting my order delivered. They fit perfect and look beautiful!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 23rd September 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Oh my gosh Nicole the slipcovers do look amazing and perfectly tailored to your Crate & Barrel pieces! Thank you for being so patient during these very busy and unprecedented times. We appreciate you!
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 2,361 reviews