Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Comfort Works 5 star review on 5th June 2020
Robin Capel-Dunn
Comfort Works 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Mels
More Photos & Videos
I am amazed at how well my new slipcover fits. So glad that I order the cover. Will be ordering another one for the couch soon!
I'm so happy with my purchase of armchair and love seat arm covers!! It's been a game changer in respect to how my living room looks! I don't need to cover my furniture with throws or other cover-ups. It looks fresh and unencumbered now. I don't need to wash the hole slip cover - just toss the arm covers in the wash and everything looks great again!
My Nils slipcovers fit perfectly! Very well made!
It not what I was looking for it dont have the strap on it to pull out the bed so I'm unsatisfied.
Hello Sirahan!

I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your slipcovers, that really bums us out.

We’re usually known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark here. Not sure what happened but an educated guess is that the handle for the bed compartment did not reach you. Please allow me to help check on this and we can resolve this together? :)

I will be in touch via email to see how we can send you that handle to complete the slipcover.

Speak soon!
Ning from Comfort Works.
They fit perfectly and look great!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
I purchased a seat cover for my couch in green velvet. It feels so soft and is expertly crafted. The fit is perfect. I wish I could slip cover my whole couch but can not due to the shape of the couch. Comfort Works was great to work with and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I will recommend Comfort Works to friends and family. I will also use Comfort Works for any future slip cover needs.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
I am blown away!!! I love the slipcover! It is fantastic quality! Fits beautifully and made my couch brand new!!!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 3rd April 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 3rd April 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Suzanne, that looks great! We are so happy to see that the fit is perfect. With time the creases will smoothen out and it'll look amazing.

Thank you for believing in our product and we would be happy to make covers for you again in the future! :)

Ning from Comfort Works.
Worth every penny. Gave new life to my old Ikea chair and is even a nice upgrade from the stock fabric. Thanks for the service!
These guys are awesome! I ordered a cover for my IKEA couch in a pink color. It's a fold out bed, so I was a little nervous about whether it would fit properly. Comfort Works did NOT disappoint. The couch looks amazing, and the covers fit perfectly. Even with everything going on in the world, they stayed in touch with me and kept me updated every step of the way. Highly recommend.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Thank you to all the team at Comfort Works! Everyone has been so helpful throughout the process of choosing fabric to manufacturing to shipping.

I’m delighted with the look, quality and feel :) very happy customer! Will be recommending to all my friends.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Excellent, covers look great! I will be ordering again soon. Great communication too, Thank you!
I have a 15 year old Ikea couch, lets see if I can get 15 more out of it. I just bought new cushion foam & this cover makes my couch look new. I like the backing fabric, it has a nap and so it grabs the cushions & stops them from moving. I will probably order another when I can decide what color.
Excellent communication with the Customer Service. I was in a doubt regarding the model. They helped me very quickly. Making took a long time, but I guess it was because the virus slowed things down. The quality of the product is excellent. Very pleased.
The whole experience -- from ordering the samples, communicating about out of stock fabrics, and getting the slipcover -- was great. The fabric is beautiful and comfortable. The slipcover fits perfectly and makes my IKEA sofa look like a new high end piece. Thank you!
DANKE ! Top Service, guter Bezug, guter Preis! Jederzeit gern wieder!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Vielen Dank, Phil, wir wissen dein Lob sehr zu schätzen! :)
Very happy with my cushions. Great quality!
Beautiful, easy to put on and perfect in every way. Thanks for the Comfort!
The Comfort Works slip cover we had Custom made fits perfectly on our CB2 couch. We had it made because our cat likes Claw the side of it and now it looks very shredded on the side. I’m sure there’s many cat owners who have the same issue. I also wanted to be able to wash the covers periodically. The staff were very thorough with the measurements process before actually having it produced. Thank you Comfort Works for a great experience working with you and the final excellent slip cover product.

Duncan
These folks do a great job. I've ordered several slipcovers for my Ikea sofa and all have been great.
+ Machine washable
+ Custom dimensions
+ Great personal communication to customize order

Only reason it's not 5 stars is because of the time it took to get them: several weeks (Australia to USA shipping).

Got covers for the seat cushions of the couch to protect from dog claws scratching the leather. Happy that fabric swatches were available to choose between colors and materials to match the other cushions we didn't cover.

Glad to have personal comunication with a representative who helped make sure my custom dimensions were exact, and helped correct an ordering error I made.
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 1,843 reviews