DPD Local Reviews

of reviewers recommend DPD Local

Tell us how DPD Local made you happy
Driver in Nelson Lancashire. Nicest, polite, well spoken, just best parcel delivery person ever.
Pathetic service. Failed collections, failed deliveries both in time .. and completely ... all year around. Impossible to get hold of anyone in order to resolve the issues. Email don't get replied to and the phone never answered. Will be moving to any company able to deliver properly (any would probably do better), both for my personal as well as company needs.
Missing items.they sign my name and make out I've done it. I really don't like this service at all and avoid when ever possible.
If I could give minus I would . Overall an appalling service. Last delivery was not delivered due to no one home. Total lie !! Supposedly left a card !! Where never been found. Photo graph taken of tge road .....really When challenged it was being investigated .love to know the outcome ......still waiting. But thanks for not delivering a rather special present.
One parcel delayed 2/3 weeks last year Another lost this year ☹️ Not recommended!
DPD Local is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews