DPD Local Reviews

of reviewers recommend DPD Local

Tell us how DPD Local made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I am reading all these ridiculous reviews and as a customer I feel a sense of need to place a review to all these idiotic and irresponsible people on here including you DPD Firstly DPD is NOT deemed as one of the governments KEY WORKERS this company delivers NON ESSENTIAL items from the likes of ASOS M&S (NOT FOOD) PRETTY LITTLE THING M&M SPORTS ETC ALL OF WHICH IS COMPLETELY NON ESSENTIAL. THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS THE SUPERMARKETS WHICH WE OBVIOUSLY ALL NEED A serious note to DPD **** START FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND PUT THE NHS AND YOUR WORKFORCE FIRST BEFORE YOU COST LIVES Then a note to all the imbeciles and idiotic people posting reviews DO YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT THE DRIVET TO PUT THEIR LIVES AT RISK JUST TO DELIVER YOU AN OUTFIT OR OTHER NON ESSENTIAL ITEM HAVE YOU ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THE NEWS ABOUT NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE UNLESS NECESSARY AND SOCIAL DISTANCING???? DPD SERIOUSLY SHUT YOUR DOORS STOP PUTTING PEOFIT BEFORE THE LIVES OF THE UK WHEN YOU ARE NOT DELIVERING ESSENTIAL ITEMS
We have had the absolute worst experience possible with DPD. They have lost three out of seven boxes we shipped. The boxes contain personal items with emotional and material value. It is now March 16th and for 10 days I have been trying to get someone at DPD local or DPD to do something to find our box. We have had no luck at all, no one has done anything to locate our box. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. There is no customer service for DPD local UK and there is a live chat which is not live at all. An automate response spits FAQ's at us with no help with our lost parcel at all. We have not been able to speak with anyone about this and it seems DPD and DPD local UK do not care at all. Update: We got a completely useless response from DPD Local web-form sending us back to the live chat where it is not possible to speak with a human: "Hi Nicolas Thank you for contacting us. I see your parcel order was booked through our DPD Local Online website and we have a dedicated team who can look into this matter. Please visit the link below to contact our DPD Local Online Team. https://www dot dpdlocal-online dot co dot uk/newhelpcentre/livechat Have a nice day. Regards Nilesh B DPD Local Team"
Driver couldn’t be bothered to find my address, took a picture of an empty building a few doors down and said I wasn’t in.
Driver in Nelson Lancashire. Nicest, polite, well spoken, just best parcel delivery person ever.
Pathetic service. Failed collections, failed deliveries both in time .. and completely ... all year around. Impossible to get hold of anyone in order to resolve the issues. Email don't get replied to and the phone never answered. Will be moving to any company able to deliver properly (any would probably do better), both for my personal as well as company needs.
Missing items.they sign my name and make out I've done it. I really don't like this service at all and avoid when ever possible.
If I could give minus I would . Overall an appalling service. Last delivery was not delivered due to no one home. Total lie !! Supposedly left a card !! Where never been found. Photo graph taken of tge road .....really When challenged it was being investigated .love to know the outcome ......still waiting. But thanks for not delivering a rather special present.
One parcel delayed 2/3 weeks last year Another lost this year ☹️ Not recommended!
DPD Local is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews