DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
rubbish firm avoid
one star and thats because i can't give lower hung around most of Friday then saw that they had a problem next message Saturday out for delivery hung around waiting all day will check the next time i buy something that you are not the delivery firm absolute rubbish
I'm still waiting around and past my delivery slot and looks like my tracking is getting further away I could have gone out this morning but here I am still waiting what a rubbish communication service
simply fake please beware
Paid for next day delivery, it's been one week still waiting for my item. Call them 4 times they said someone will call you, still waiting, very bad service not happy.
Paid for next working day delivery, items were meant to arrive yesterday (13th) but nothing showed up. Got an email at 10pm saying that they couldn't deliver because they couldn't access my address...my front door opens onto a main road so very sad excuse.
My delivery was due today on the 13 of October didn't get notified when it would even turn up today it wasn't until after they decided to send me a email saying they couldn't deliver as they couldnt enter my flat building even though there is to entrances that are unlocked when I tried to call up I couldn't explain or get a explanation about my delivery only had the option of doing another date
Had text message with date and time for delivery but ha ho no delivery stopped in all day still waiting they delivering for John pye what a joke paid for carpet on 29th September now 13th October still waiting Joann
Dreadful service. Must be the worst delivery company in the UK. I ordered goods from B&Q and DX had the job of delivering. They said it would be delivered one day and then nothing again from them. I tried to call and was put around three different people. Not even one star!
Terrible company please don't use
Reluctant to award any stars apart from star-idiots. This has to be the worst "non-delivery" company in the UK. Lie about attempted deliver. Cannot read simple instructions. Damage your goods in transit. Next day = next week ( if you are lucky)
Bought carpet online, company used DXdelivery. After reading all these reviews I was worried there would be problems, they received my package on the Wednesday evening and it was delivered Friday morning by a very helpful man. Cannot fault them!
I booked a next day delivery with Parcel2go with DX on September the 7th. I was provided with a collection slot from 9am to 5.30pm. I had someone waiting all day but no one from DX showed up to collect. No updated information or next date for collection in the system, and no costumer service. I was left to talk in an online chat of Parcel2go where no one would reply for a long time. Finally, someone on the chat offered to rearrange a collection for the 12th, 5 days later!!! I asked for a refund but no proof of that was provided. I ended up failing my delivery deadline and having to book another parcel courier. I got a bad review on eBay and lost 3 days! No refund had reached my account. Please avoid at all costs, just avoid yourself this trouble!
Order item from b& q and this dx delivery drop this item into a wrong address.not very happy especially 2 interior doors....
not even one star,
That's totally unexpected services from DX sides, my units right on roads, and DX driver don't bother to stop at all, i can upload CCTVs images how fast he drove van on 30 miles roads with 50 miles speed and put note my address unallocated can't find it, shame, From Royal mail, DHL, UK mail, UPS daily delivered my parcels and picked up and just DX can't find & delivered,
Avoid using this courier , they lose or steal peoples parcels. We had our parcel collected over a week ago and it has not yet been delivered and they have failed to give any updates regarding our parcel. Disgusting service.
this is a fake company please beware
Worst delivery company ever!
WARNING; do not deal with this courier company. Parcel was scheduled for Friday 2nd October with text message saying out for delivery and giving drivers name. Waited all day and tried to phone DX or speak via live chat (not working) and was cut off on automated menu phone once I had entered the tracking no and my postcode. Ended up having to answer NO to "is that the right tracking number" to get through to a human and then transferred again to someone else. Parcel never arrived and they told me drivers to not phone customers if they can't find an address.
Out for delivery today and the tracking map gave wrong location for delivery but I could see where about the courier was (although not accurate) Had to phone DX again by saying "NO" to is that the right tracking number to be able to speak to a person. Told them the map showed wrong location and asked them to update their driver .......so eventually my parcel has just arrived. I asked driver (who was the same driver who should have delivered Friday) why he couldn't find our address which is the reason I was given by DX for non-delivery on Friday. He told me he wasn't working that day so conclude also that this company makes up a complete fabrication as it was never going to arrive Friday. Appalling service and a company you cannot get hold of easily by phone or non existent live chat. I felt sorry for the driver who was very pleasant and assume this company just rely on poorly paying couriers who are not always available to deliver. My advice for any companies using DX for deliveries, AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE or you will have very disappointed and unhappy customers.
Delivery late, tracking says no access which was untrue, then on another day says signed for when it is not. How can your use a service like this.
DX is rated 1.21 based on 651 reviews