Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
Ordered a monitor I required urgently, so I paid for next day service. Arrived as planned, but the monitor was faulty. one of those things I know, but what was disappointing was the after sales service to replace the monitor. Nearly two weeks on and I still don't have a monitor. Surely a replacement should have been sent out immediately, not wait for a courier to take a week to get it back to Ebuyer and then be told its another 3-5 days for "testing".
Company was purchased by another company but ebuyer will not change the company name on my accounts.
Awful company to deal with, items not in stock. Damaged goods have to be argued to be returned, everything is filled with hassle. Wait in queues for hours on the phone. Then operators do not update notes and the next one basically calls you a liar. Stay clear and shop elsewhere if you can.
Bought a computer part and found it was faulty, i had to take photos and spend loads of time with customer service going through hardware. A collection was booked and the item was returned. 3 days later i called as i needed this part urgent, i was told the part had not arrived back with them and that it will take a further 5 days once received. The delays in getting an item paid for is shocking. At the end of the day the part is faulty and been paid for, you need to speed up this process. will not be using again
Ordered the item for nextday delivery. Failed to deliver with in the next 3 days. had to canel the order and request a refund. Now have been told we have to wait till the parcel is returned to their warehouse. god knows when....
All the Id checks seem intrusive, unnecessary and delayed my order by weeks
Only using you again because you are the only place I can find with stock of what I need. Last time I ordered and paid extra for next day delivery my order was completed 10 days later. The hard disk on the order was also working but damaged. After 3 attempts to get a refund for the next day delivery charge I gave up in disgust after each time your organisation just dropping the ticket. Woeful customer service and bad delivery handling.
I place an order for £390 worth of goods saying free delivery and at check out I am hit with a £6 delivery charge because of my post code I resume. this amounts to discrimination. I can online order for Europe and even China with free delivery, so what are ebuyer playing at?
One of the most difficult places to actually buy something. Placed the order from my phone. No guest checkout. Okay put in my details - I was already registered but couldn’t remember my password and no option to reset. Had to use a new email/ password. Still difficult to navigate through the menus. Even the expiry date on my credit card wasn’t obvious on this site. The development team should be shot - never used a website that made it so difficult to checkout. Had previous good delivery experiences otherwise i’d Have stopped. Shame on the web team for making shopping difficult. Don’t think many 20-something’s would have bothered continuing.
paid for the item and then ebuyer refunded me and cancelled the order without any explanation. Just wasting my time by messing around taking orders and then cancelling them!!
Laptop was showing as available when I bought but received message later saying that there was a stock problem!
I ordered a set of bathroom scales (order number 24809162) yesterday (17/11/17) after receiving you daily email advert stating that they were on offer AND that if I placed an order for them before 20:00 they would be delivered the following day (18/11/17). I placed the order just after 19:00 yesterday. Today (18/11/17), I checked your website online to see what time they were to be delivered and that stated 24/11/17! Obviously NOT next day delivery as promised in your email advert! This is very very poor service.
1. ebuyer forgot my password so i had to try the "forgot password" option 2. The "forgot password option demanded my date of birth. 3. Every institution recommends not giving your date of birth out as it is an identity theft risk (because large companies and institutions regularly loose customer ID's or get them hacked). 4. I therefore abandoned my attempt to use my ebuyer account and bought the goods as a "guest." I have deleted my ebuyer account details from my records at home and wont use it again.
nothing I presumably pressed the wrong button! My experience was fine and I found it very simple. I hope for the same when the phone arrives!
Computer turned up and did not work. Spent ages on phone and was eventually told to return it to them. Once they had it back I was then told that they no longer had the model and I could have a refund or pay to upgrade to the next model or have a different make/spec, I could not get the computer replaced even though it was under warranty. I asked for a refund. Next week I had a new computer sent to me and checking my credit card found that they had not returned my money. Was told I could have money back when they had computer back from courier. Did eventually get a refund but £2 less that they originally billed me. GAVE UP and just accepted the loss as could not face dealing with them ever again.
I tried to order a laptop using my Irish credit card for delivery to a UK address. No facility to put in the billing address - only able to use UK postcodes. Ebuyer suggested I put in the UK postcode and they would amend it over the phone. They messed it up and card was declined. Ebuyer unwilling to take order over the phone. I've now lost 2 days on an order that I need tomorrow, as travelling (to Ireland) and need it with me. Really disappointed with my first experience of Ebuyer. Pleasant staff but utterly inflexible system.
Wouldnt let me sign in as guest because my email address has an account but no record of my email. as ebuyer is a notorious spammer pissed of that i had to use a spam free email account
Absolutely useless courier company have been trying to get item delivered that was ordered 16 days ago . Courier must be blind . Wont reply to Ebuyer either . Ebuyer wont send another item or refund me until they get items back. Totally crap customer service. Useless
The delivery options are a complete joke! and the joke isn't that they have decided to use yodel as I was surprised by how good the service was once parcel had got to me! beware the 5 working day option if you actually work for a living and want parcel delivered to your home address they will not deliver to a neighbour!! not even after first delivery , like any sensible business would its a flat NO! think about this , by all means don't deliver to neighbour on first delivery. but not giving the customer a choice to do that afterwards??? we are not 6 you know! The collect plus option is also a joke if you like me have paypal credit and want to spread costs of your shiny tech over 4 months by putting a purchase of £150 or above on it to get interest free as they won't let you pay by paypal if you go with collect plus!!! ebay don't do this , amazon don't do this no other company I have come across does this! and when you factor in how much the Saturday delivery is ebuyer is no longer a cost and convenience competitive option for me and I've been a customer of ebuyers for over 10 years. Ill be taking my future custom elsewhere to a company that actually cares about its customers convenience and correctly balances it with the security of purchases. I work in IT Security for a company of one hundred thousand users this is not security this is needless obstruction and inconvenience I have been trained to know the difference yours Adam massey
I was unable to enter a non-UK billing address or go back and edit my address during the checkout process. When I tried to re-do the checkout process, it still wouldn't let me change my address. When I logged out and tried to re-locate the product I had just tried to purchase, it didn't show up in a search of the site. Contact info was difficult to locate and phone support only seemed to be available during the normal working week. Overall, a very frustrating experience.
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,492 reviews