Hoover/Candy Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Hoover/Candy

Tell us how Hoover/Candy made you happy

Telephone
"Straight forward to buy for a fortune but when it comes to it breaking down the customer service is appalling 5 repairs in 3 months called for another last week and I’m still sat with a broken tumble dryer waited for a week for a resolution team phone call, costing me a fortune in drying at a laundrette and no one appears to want to help me!! Numerous phone calls and all instigated from me I paid a fortune for my dryer it’s been breaking down since February and 5 times in last 3 months since! Also have extended warranty on it with domestic and general who don’t want to resolve either, why do I even pay a premium This machine is unfit for purpose under the consumer of goods act so I guess I’ll have to get trading standards to sort the resolution My advice DO NOT BUT THIS MACHINE!!!!!"
Are you Hoover/Candy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Good company with good products."
"Bought the 9kg internal washer and it works really well. Front panel a bit loose on installation and they send a repair man out to assess promptly , ordered spares and back the next week top install. Friendly technician (Bob) who installed and tested while I was there."
Hoover/Candy is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews