Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Nina B
Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews | 23rd March 2019
incrediblerugsanddecor
More Photos & Videos
Everything was great. The web site is good and they keep you informed on the shipping which at the time of the Corona virus was great.
I was never able to get the 11% discount
Thanks for your feedback, Beverly. I'm sorry that you had problems with the discount code. Sometimes web browsers block the popup needed to get the discount code but no worries; we have issued a refund to you in the amount of 11%. Thanks for shopping with Incredible Rugs and Decor.
I still have not received anything
Hi Janet, I see your order shipped yesterday, 4/28 under UPS Tracking 1Z3937170321404974 and will be delivered Friday, 5/1. You should see an email from us with tracking details in your inbox. Hope you love it!
Easy ordering and monitored shipping updates
I like the selection
Very communicative and thoughtful.
Outstanding customer service
We chose a Karastan for our new Master Bath Gorgeous!!
First of all the rug is incredibly beautiful, the colors exactly as pictured, the quality exactly as described. Great price, no sales tax, plus a discount, free and quick delivery. All in these difficult times.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 26th April 2020
The customer service was terrific. Responses and follow up on status of item ordered was immediate. The help in finding just the rug up if which I was looking was very much appreciated. The rug was located and delivered faster than I could have imagined. Great customer service and products are winners. I’ll give you a 10 out of 10 on both and would definitely shop with you again
I purchased two beautiful pillows and couldn’t be happier. Great quality and fast delivery.
I loved getting the personal e-mail response from the company letting me know my rug was ordered and what to expect with the shipping. I felt the note was very personal to me and not something just generated by the computer. Was happy with the quick response.
I just reviewed my order and realized I ordered the wrong size. I thought I was ordering the 8 x 11 ....since I had placed that on a waiting list as it was previously out of stock...,when I went to your website this morning I thought I saw it back in stock.....my mistake.....you can send the other carpet but please cancel the 9 x 13 as that size will be extremely too large for the area I need to carpet. Thank You...Nina Wolfarth
This rug looks amazing in my new bonus room!
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 21st April 2020
Prompt delivery, communication and excellent products. Bought two area rugs and am extremely pleased with both of them.
area rug is nice. pad is poor quality
Thanks for your feedback. The waffle pad you received was free with your order. We offer an upgrade discount should you prefer something thicker/heavier. Contact us for details any time.
You guys were awesome. I got my runner rug in days. Great communication throughout the delivery process. I’ll be ordering another area rug soon..
I was very happy with the ease of ordering & also the ease of returning. The item was high quality but not quite the right color for me. I will definitely order from them again without hesitation.
The only difficulty I had was when I would click on a rug to view, then go back, it would take me back to the first page instead of to the page I was on. That was a bit frustrating. Besides that, it was very good
Thanks for your feedback. We'll have our techs check it out.
The rugs I purchased are simply beautiful and excellent quality. The customer service is above and beyond the best. They are prompt at returning message and very courteous.
Thank you!