Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Still haven't received my purchase.
We're sorry about the delay in shipping. UPS shows delivery is set for tomorrow. Please customer service if the sample does not arrive and we'll be happy to put a tracer on it and get a replacement shipped.
I ordered a sample on 4/2/21. Today is 4/12/21. I still have not received the sample. Although, it only took Incredible Rugs two days to take the sample price out of my Visa card. We'll see when the sample really shows up.
The website is very user friendly and I love that you can actually see with the rug is going to look like in your Room! Customer service is wonderful and looking forward to getting my rug
Only a peek at my new rug, but looks good. Iā€™m an old lady šŸ‘µ so my two daughters are coming to help me take up the old, and put down the new. UPS was a doll and carried it up the stairs to my living room. He was grateful I greeted him in front of my building since his address said Unit #2, and my address is #29. Thanks!
So nice to be able to talk with someone that was so helpful! I will be getting my rugs from them in the future šŸ˜€
Was very pleased with the product .. I have ordered rugs from other sites in the past and they have come in not looking anything like the pictures shown .. this was exactly what I ordered .. even better than that was the customer service .. when I asked a question someone got back to me quickly and I even ended receiving the rug faster than I had expected .. all in all a good experience ..
Great communication from the company by email and text, letting me know the status of my order. Rugs delivered within days of placing my order.
So many choices! Prices good!
Highly recommend. Great product ,service and prices.
Ordering was easy and the rug was delivered in only a few days. The rug is very nice, colors are as pictured. I was kept informed through every step of the process. I am very satisfied with the service and the product.
Love my rug! The company is wonderful! They emailed several times and I knew when it was arriving. Love the colors and matches all my living room decor!
Love these area rugs. True to the photos, very soft.
Easy to use, plenty of search criteria.
Thank you very much!
Great communication and timely shipping.
Disappointed. The rug doesn't stay in place. Slides around the same as with all the other pads I've tried.
Excellent customer service. Great selection and coordinating accessories to go with rugs.
It was easy to find & order the perfect Rugs for our hone! We will order again in the future.
Super easy to order, fast and professional follow up!
Loved the beauty and quality and of the rug, along with the price point! The employees were courteous and prompt in answering my questions regarding rug sizing and delivery. Very pleased and impressed. Will definitely order from Incredible Rugs and Decor again!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,705 reviews