Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Super to work with. Highly recommend
I have had my eye on a few tada&toy pieces and am so glad that I finally decided to make a purchase! The earrings arrived in gorgeous packaging, possibly the best I’ve ever seen! The wooden box the jewellery is packaged in is so beautiful and feels so luxurious- really lovely finishing touch and looks particularly impressive if you’re giving these as gifts (even to yourself) The free next day delivery is also so convenient and the service in general was impeccable! So excited to make future purchases from Tada&Toy!
Beautiful rug fast delivery!
Great communication!
It is what I ordered and what I wanted and came quickly.
I really didn’t know that for the reasonable price I would be receiving a second with a flaw in the printing of the patern. If the sell seconds you really have the responsibility to let the customer know that is what he will be getting.
We only sell brand new, first quality items shipped directly from our Manufacturers. Any defective item will be picked up and replaced at no cost to the Customer. We'll be in touch for details of your issue and get it resolved ASAP. Thank you.
This is the second Karastan rug that I purchase from Incredible Rugs and Decor. The rugs are of beautiful quality and competitively priced. They arrived within a few days from being ordered. Customer Service is great. I will continue to do business with Incredible Rugs and Decor.
Thank you so much for a wonderful product, exceptional correspondence, and meticulous packaging along with rapid shipping.
Very helpful and friendly
I don't have the rug yet because it was out of stock, but they had it shipped direct from the factory and it was shipped today. Customer service has emailed me and sent text updates. Very good experience so far.
Great customers service I called and ordered our rugs thru one of your sales reps.
Easy site to maneuver. Great communication.
Rugs arrived in a timely manner. Very good communication. Makes me wish I needed more rugs.
Rug we received was as described. Price plus discount was very good. Very happy with the quality of this rug. Delivery was quick and we received the mat the same day.
Purchased a KAS Sparta rug in Nov. 2020 for the living room. It was everything that was represented by Incredible Rug and Decor. Shipped with it was supposed without delays and was so satisfied with the outcome that I then ordered a second and matching rug for the dining room in Jan 2021. Once again; the same quality and service without any problems. Have purchased a few rugs off the net and Incredible Rugs and Decor have been with best and easiest to deal with. Would recommend them to anyone.
Great selection and good quality. Shipped immediately as stated. Definitely would shop Incredible Rugs and Decor again!
Great product and prompt delivery. Product is always perfect when unwrapped!
I've ordered 4 rugs from here in the last year. I had to cancel one order and it was no problem. The customer service overall is great and the quality of the rugs is fantastic too. I've ordered mostly loloi rugs from various collections. They have frequent sales/specials, which helps a lot!
No problems. Order was processed quickly and delivered as promised. Rugs were not in stock which I knew at the time....expected delivery time stated was close to perfect. Would not hesitate to order again from Incredible Rugs and Decor.
Colors are a little darker than photo but very happy with color and quality. Very nice rug.
Great website. Filters by color, style, and size. Better selection than other sites for the 9x9 square rug I needed.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,453 reviews