Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
"I received my round Loloi Anastasia rug in two weeks. The rug was packed very well. The quality, softeness, and beauty are the words to best discribe this rug. I didn’t tech e the pad that is shown on the picture, instead they sent a vinyl pad which I’m not happy about."
Selection
"Easy to shop, well packaged, arrived quickly, fits space, high quality, matches perfectly!"
"Great customer service, quality fine rug collections with an array of colors and sizes ...reasonable prices keep you coming back to Incredible Rugs and Decor and you’ll be happy."
Selection
"Great service, answered all my questions quickly and honestly. Delivery was on time and very convenient. The quality of the rugs I purchased are wonderful."
Selection
"I was working with a client who lives a distance away and this site helped so much. It is very easy to navigate and we are getting ready to purchase a rug. Thanks so much, Christina Neuhaus Thieme Neuhaus Designs LLC. Aiken, SC"
Selection
"Awesome service! The rug was delivered faster than expected!"
Selection
"Incredible Rugs responded to my order immediately. My rug and pad were shipped undamaged quickly. The Karastan Sovereign Anastasia Robin's Egg Area Rug compliments the furniture in my room and feels plush to our feet. So far, I am pleased with the purchase and the purchasing event from Incredible Rugs. Arlene Handy"
Selection
"Excellent products! Best rug market ever! This business truly lives up to it’s name: Incredible!"
"I was pleased that Incredible Rugs honored their price match guarantee. Thank you."
"We had a certain Karastan rug we wanted so we did our price comparing and you offered the best deal. The rug was delivered promptly, a free pad was included and there was no shipping charge. Great price and great service!"
Selection
"The rug I ordered is beautiful, high quality, and just what I wanted for the room. Incredible Rugs and Decor offered this rug at the better price than other vendors, and I loved the selection they had to choose from. In addition, when I had a question about the color of the rug and spoke with a representative via online chat, they were very friendly and helpful. This rep listened to what I needed, and then encouraged me to get a color that I might not have ordered on my own, because the description was misleading. In the end, the rug that I received is just what I was looking for. The selection of rug pads was also great, and the pad that I ordered is perfect for the rug."
"Omg! My rug came quickly, my rug was packaged well, and the quality of my Rizzy Rug is soft and plush. It’s hard to tell these days what kind of product you’ll get online, but this has been the best online purchase I’ve made in a long time. Incredible Rugs rocks and so does the Rizzy Rug brand! Colors are true to the site too. The rug I replaced was a Rizzy Rug too. It was much more expensive 8 years ago and the quality a little better (because it was 100% wool). This new purchase is wool/viscose blend which is softer than 100% wool, however the pile is looser. I’m a Rizzy lifer!"
Price
"First of all the customer service was A+. The staff was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. The carpet quality was excellent and fit perfect into our decor. I would definitely recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor."
Selection
"This business rocks! I was reluctant to order an 8x11 rug online and tried several before I found the one. From the beginning order, through the return process, and the final delivery, the communication and customer service persons (Hi, Steve) were superb! They even helped with the UPS communication after UPS delayed delivery and UPS wasn't getting back to us. Working with Incredible Rugs and Decor has been a fabulous experience. Such fast service and great email communication. They treated me like a VIP. They are incredible, just like their name."
Selection
"Timely delivery and good product. Would buy from them again."
Selection
"Prompt service of a beautiful rug, well made, unrolled flat. No complaints at all."
Selection
"Beautiful runner, great price."
Selection
"Rug arrived quickly and was as pictured."
Selection
"Robert provided excellent customer service! He was informed, responsive and went the extra mile to make my experience easy and positive. My rug arrived promptly and at the best price possible."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,059 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access