Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Ordered a rug several months ago that had a 2-3 week wait, only to find out that it still won’t be delivered for several more months. However, the time frame for ordering still shows 2-3 weeks despite IRD knowing full well that is impossible. No one from IRD reached out to me to inform me of the delay; I had to track the info down myself. Poor customer service.
Hi Carrie, I see that we sent you an email update on Oct 21st at 2:50pm CST letting you know of a production delay on the Zephyr rug and offered to change or cancel your order, if you desired.
Great price, vast selection of rugs, free pad, free shipping and delivered on time! We had found the rug we wanted locally but were given a minimum 4 weeks for delivery to the store and then a $95 charge to deliver to our home! Buying from Incredible Rugs we had it delivered in 10 days with free shipping and it arrived in excellent shape!
The website is so easy to navigate. I found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I also chatted with a rep that was able to answer my questions quickly. Placing my order was a breeze. They have communicated with me consistently since I placed my order to keep me up to date. Shipping was so fast.
Product wasn’t available for 45 days yet got charged
Hi Mike. You chose the 'pre-order' option during checkout which shows you will be charged in advance so that we can reserve the next incoming piece(s) for you. They are due to arrive late this month. You are welcome to change your order to 'notify me' and we'll email you when stock is available. However, paid orders will be filled first. Let us know, anytime, if you want to change or cancel your order. Thank you.
Great choices and reasonable pricing! Looking forward to getting my rug!
Fast delivery, well packaging and communication updates.
I had never used this site, but had been looking for rugs for my study/guestroom for months. I was thrilled to find the huge variety of colors and designs available at Incredible. I was also able to order just what I wanted only last week, and I already have my rugs! They are beautiful, just as advertised, the colors are true to the computer image, and I am very pleased.
My rug is in shipment. But the buying experience was good. Will shop here again.
I have not received my rug yet, but the company has reached out to me with shipping information and thanks for ordering. So far, so good!
Shopping was quick, efficient and easy.
Excellent selection, competitive pricing, very prompt response and timely shipping with a reliable carrier.
Great selection!
Still waiting for my rug that I ordered 2 week ago!
I see your order shipped a day earlier than we projected, The tracking details shows YRC, the Motor Freight Carrier is making progress but was 'delayed due to weather en route to Denver, CO'. They have a delivery date setup for this Wednesday. Thanks for hanging in there. I'm sure you will find it to be worth the wait.
I thought the entire experience ordering from Incredible Rugs and Decor was fantastic. The rug arrived very quickly, with a free no-slip pad which I was not expecting. I ordered a lovely cream and dark charcoal wool rug that looks exactly as I had hoped given the photos online and is of an excellent quality. I would certainly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor to others and would shop the site again for myself.
Great company. Had great service and will definitely buy there again
Matt really worked hard to get our order on the way. I like the personal touches this company has.
Still waiting for rug.
Hi William, we'll check on your special order with the warehouse today and send you an update. Thank you.
I bought two rugs at first to test this company. I am very impressed with the quality of the rugs and the speed of shipment! I was so happy with my first two rugs, I had to purchase two more! I’m getting ready to place a third order in about three weeks! I love this company! I will definitely tell my family and friends about Incredible Rugs and Decor!
Fast shipment and great communication!
Appreciated the follow up email thanking me for my order and asking if there was anything else they could do for me. Letting me know they were there from the onset of my order was refreshing.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,147 reviews