Kohl's Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kohl's

How would you rate Kohl's ?

Samantha B. Burrier
"Happy as ever !"
"Always pleased with products and timely delivery from Kohls."
Marie Asklund
"Fast Shipping and stackable promo codes made for a huge discount on some Christmas presents!"
Susan C Jones
"Love not fighting the crowds at the store since most of my free time is spent at the hospital visiting my hubby. Christmas shopping is so fun from my phone/tablet. And never disappointed in my purchases."
Kayla
"I purchased a Nike sweatshirt and a SO Heritage Sweater and I absolutely love them both! I had previously bought a True Grit sweatshirt for 3x the price of the SO Heritage sweater, but they're almost identical, but I think that this sweater fits WAY better. And the Nike sweatshirt is just very cute! Not to mention, I was surprised to find that everything in the store was an additional 25% off, so it was a GREAT deal!"
"Kohl's online shopping is so easy and the free shipping they have makes it nice to receive product right at your door."
Marianne Ramsey
"Great quality products"
"Great Service thanks Kim"
Kathy Kanzler
"I ordered some pants for my boyfriend and they were great"
"Always have good sales and the kohl cash is a great incentive. I am always happy with my purchases, easy returns when needed."
"I can always find what I need at Kohls for a good price!"
Sharon Rauch
"Received my order fast and loved using all the discount codes.. Thanks for the greats prices"
"I love how I can pick up my order fairly quickly after entering it online right at their customer service desk. That way, I do not waste my time strolling around the store."
Kohl's is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews