Kohl's Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Kohl's
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Kohl's made you happy

Telephone
"So I order an item from your company Order number 567-257-5261. I had already change my billing address to Mesa Arizona and I put shipping address the same. And for some reason it didn't change. Not my fault. But I should have checked to make sure though I immediately noticed it would be going to California to my old address. And I started to use your automated system. It said the automated system is closed? Since the store is closed.? That makes no sense at all whatsoever. I continue this process most of the night to keep getting the same answer from my laptop signing on my phone signing on automated system is closed. So at 7 in the morning I called and got a human to be told sorry it's in fulfillment at that point I told him to transfer me to a supervisor and I got hung up on. I proceeded to call back and talk to to more Associates to get hung up on again when trying to convince them to connect me to a supervisor. I called FedEx to try and change the shipment address and or stop it and was told I could do nothing of the sort they hadn't even picked it up yet and if they did have it the company would have to change the address by simply making a phone call or changing the order online. Now mind you this was between 8 and 9 a.m. when I was on the phone with FedEx in the package wasn't even picked up yet. I called back and got a supervisor to be told basically tough nothing can be done and I told them the situation and that they could call or change the order but they wouldn't do it said it's going to the address it's going to and you'll pay for it. I've contacted corporate three times No answer from them. So I won't pay for this item because I feel I did everything I could to change the shipping address within the time allotted before it was delivered. I will see you in court because I won't pay for this I'll take my chances there. And I have even been on your facebook page about 4 times only to be attacked by your little Kohl flunkies that troll everybody that says something bad about you here. *Basically employees that are off duty and protecting each other with phony accounts harassing people until they delete what they wrote.*"
Are you Kohl's? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Kohl's receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Kohl's has a wide variety of things to choose from and great prices. We buy our clothes, shoes, decor and things for our house here. The quality is great and they have fast shipping."
"Staff greeted me when I walked in and were very helpful with where I would find things."
"I love that kohls lets you earn reward points and kohls cash on all purchases. I wish they would allow free shipping on any order amount when paying with their store credit card, otherwise I am happy."
"the item was ship and deliver faster than on the order"
"Happy as ever !"
"Always pleased with products and timely delivery from Kohls."
"Fast Shipping and stackable promo codes made for a huge discount on some Christmas presents!"
"Love not fighting the crowds at the store since most of my free time is spent at the hospital visiting my hubby. Christmas shopping is so fun from my phone/tablet. And never disappointed in my purchases."
"I purchased a Nike sweatshirt and a SO Heritage Sweater and I absolutely love them both! I had previously bought a True Grit sweatshirt for 3x the price of the SO Heritage sweater, but they're almost identical, but I think that this sweater fits WAY better. And the Nike sweatshirt is just very cute! Not to mention, I was surprised to find that everything in the store was an additional 25% off, so it was a GREAT deal!"
"Kohl's online shopping is so easy and the free shipping they have makes it nice to receive product right at your door."
"Great quality products"
"Great Service thanks Kim"
"I ordered some pants for my boyfriend and they were great"
"Always have good sales and the kohl cash is a great incentive. I am always happy with my purchases, easy returns when needed."
"I can always find what I need at Kohls for a good price!"
"Received my order fast and loved using all the discount codes.. Thanks for the greats prices"
"I love how I can pick up my order fairly quickly after entering it online right at their customer service desk. That way, I do not waste my time strolling around the store."
Kohl's is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews