Sedgwick Claims Management Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Tell us how Sedgwick Claims Management Services made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I would avoid any insurance company… I would avoid any insurance company that use this company. We had the misfortune of having several cars stolen from one of our units around Christmas time last year. Our insurance company chose to instruct these muppets to look into the claim. I have been asked to explain how I thought the cars had been stolen by the gentleman that works there "To Which I responded I aren't a thief how would I know, isn't that a job for the police". They smile like a cheshire cat, but don't be fooled. Wolf in sheep's clothing stings to mind. It took 6 weeks for them to drag their arses out to the crime site. "LEFT HAND DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT HAND IS DOING" springs to mind. KEEP CLEAR OF INSURANCE COMPANIES THAT USE THESE,
Do they ever authorise a claim? After my recent experience, I have serious doubts. Yes, they say all the right things to your face and then, behind your back, say the complete opposite. I would have given no stars if I could.
Why 1 star is the minimum and not 0 is beyond me. For the last 4/5 months they have been the bane of my existence. They have wasted my time and money. Forever making me go through hoops and answer questions again And again that don’t even have any correlation to my claim. My case was dealt with Possibly the dumbest of them all there I’m telling you this guy has selective hearing. He hears what he wants to hear and runs with it. Even after he is wrong and I call him up on it he still pushes to prove his own narrative. This whole company is a joke. Instead of picking up my calls for the past 4 months so we can discuss and come to a mutual understanding they would send me an automated pre-written template and call it an update on my case. They waste so much time that I truly believe that they are on billable hours. I’m even starting to believe they must have a contract that undermines they keep a % of unpaid claims hence they clutch at all the straws to not uphold a claim. well I will fight them to the end. I will not be silenced and I will not be treated unfairly because some stupid guy doesn’t want to hear me or understand what I’m saying instead he wants to do his own thing. How can so many reviews here be so rubbish .. this can’t be a coincidence but a portrayal of their poor work ethic , underperforming services and a testament to their deluded tactics. This whole company is a joke and yes moving forward any company that works with them or has ties with them will definitely not be gaining me as a customer.
Horrible dishonest unethical company,they handled my disability claim unfortunately.They used shady tactics all the way back starting in December to deny me the ability to return to work.My Dr explained in detail that I could return with no restrictions-for every paper he sent they would keep sending repeats or new ones,each time they recieved a new one they would tell you they needed another 3-7 business days to review it -using this method they managed to delay my short term past a year in an attempt to push me into long term and allowing my company to terminate my employment.Luckily because of my union we are allowed a 3rd neutral Dr opinion or these creeps would have succeded.I will be taking legal action against them once I get back and I would highly encourage anyone reading this to also do the same.Make sure you keep all paperwork they send-get a list of all the calls you make to them-and keep any fax transmittals-if you live in a state like I do which is a 1 consent also record the calls because they lie a lot.They should be shut down.And if your company hired them and you have a union try to push them out like I will be doing'Remember these people dont care at all about you-they will intentionally lose paperwork,stop calling you back,attempt not to pay you,and use any means possible to make your life hell and deny your claim-if that doesnt work they will shift direction and try to keep you out of work in the hopes of you losing your job.Well im trying to raise the red flag for anyone using them beware.
My flight is late 12 hours from Dubrovnik to Dublin, i buy new ticket because i can't wait 12h on airport, specially because health issues. I buy new ticket and claim from my travel insurance. And i receive this answer from this crooks: Dear Mr Culjak, Your claim has been assessed in line with the terms and conditions of your policy wording. Please note there is a 'Travel Delay' benefit of €15.00 for each full 12 hour period you are delayed per person insured, as stated in the terms and conditions of your travel policy. The travel insurance policy does not extend to cover the costs of rearranging new flights on the return home. Please be aware that as these expenses are not considered under your travel insurance policy we would advise you submit a claim under the Flight Compensation Regulation EC261/2004. All details can be found on From the information provided we can see that you were only traveller delayed on the return home. We can therefore only consider one benefit amount. Find listed below details of the claim settlement offer : Section : Travel Delay Settlement Benefit Amount €15.00 Settlement Offer €15.00 Under the Consumer Protection Code 2012 we are obliged to allow a minimum of 10 working days consideration period for any offer made in respect of your claim. However you may waive this period within the 10 working days by accepting the offer and requesting release of payment by contacting the undersigned via email, fax or telephone. Yours sincerely, Alan ODonohue Sedgwick AND I BUY GOLD MULTI TRIP INSURANCE... AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
They do not like minorities, such as myself. Keep track of your holiday pay, as they will "cheat you out of them"; if you are not careful. They operate as a claims handling agency / firm (insurer in contract) for many companies; their biggest is enterprise rent a car. They mange claims for them under a delegated authority (da); ex: enterprise rent a car have a "da" of £20,000 per head of claim, such as pi, motor hire, and repairs each at £20, 000 per head of loss. Anything above the da, has to be sent to enterprise rent a car via an "sen" (authority) to act for above the da. Enterprise , like other companies use them as they are cheaper than paying an insurance excess / per claim of (ex) £250,000 / per claim for the claim to be handled by their insurers for (ex) £10,000,000; hence it is better to hire a claims management company. They get a maximum £1500 / company profit per claim handled and settled., So the quicker a claim is settled the more money for the company. They get £ 250.00 Initially, and £250.00 If a pi element, etc up to £1500.00 Per claim. ***In essence, enterprise rent a car, are self-insured up to £1,000,000 per claim, where needed; but if the claim is a large loss they will transfer to the insurers to deal*** the managers are a arrogant, self devoted, cold hearted, and backstabbing bunch; they will pounce on you if you know more than them - they don't like that. I worked there diligently, and the manager kept down grading my performance because I am of colour. I saw a college, who had worked their for 2 years who had just come back from holiday (just like myself) come back from lunch to be called into a meeting , fired, and immediately escorted out of the building and the manager just come back and play it of happily like it was nothing. ***They are terrible, seriously keep away*** the fired me with out notice on a friday and arrogantly kicked me out of the office, and then /to date cheat me out of my holiday pay. I used 30 hours (7hrs per day / a total of 21 hours per year), and they only paid me for 30 hours and not for my remaining and saved up holiday pay.
Sedgwick Claims Management Services is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews