Sedgwick Claims Management Services Reviews

07AM
7AM
Click Here

Tell us how Sedgwick Claims Management Services made you happy

"My flight is late 12 hours from Dubrovnik to Dublin, i buy new ticket because i can't wait 12h on airport, specially because health issues. I buy new ticket and claim from my travel insurance. And i receive this answer from this crooks: Dear Mr Culjak, Your claim has been assessed in line with the terms and conditions of your policy wording. Please note there is a 'Travel Delay' benefit of €15.00 for each full 12 hour period you are delayed per person insured, as stated in the terms and conditions of your travel policy. The travel insurance policy does not extend to cover the costs of rearranging new flights on the return home. Please be aware that as these expenses are not considered under your travel insurance policy we would advise you submit a claim under the Flight Compensation Regulation EC261/2004. All details can be found on From the information provided we can see that you were only traveller delayed on the return home. We can therefore only consider one benefit amount. Find listed below details of the claim settlement offer : Section : Travel Delay Settlement Benefit Amount €15.00 Settlement Offer €15.00 Under the Consumer Protection Code 2012 we are obliged to allow a minimum of 10 working days consideration period for any offer made in respect of your claim. However you may waive this period within the 10 working days by accepting the offer and requesting release of payment by contacting the undersigned via email, fax or telephone. Yours sincerely, Alan ODonohue Sedgwick AND I BUY GOLD MULTI TRIP INSURANCE... AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID"
Are you Sedgwick Claims Management Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They do not like minorities, such as myself. Keep track of your holiday pay, as they will "cheat you out of them"; if you are not careful. They operate as a claims handling agency / firm (insurer in contract) for many companies; their biggest is enterprise rent a car. They mange claims for them under a delegated authority (da); ex: enterprise rent a car have a "da" of £20,000 per head of claim, such as pi, motor hire, and repairs each at £20, 000 per head of loss. Anything above the da, has to be sent to enterprise rent a car via an "sen" (authority) to act for above the da. Enterprise , like other companies use them as they are cheaper than paying an insurance excess / per claim of (ex) £250,000 / per claim for the claim to be handled by their insurers for (ex) £10,000,000; hence it is better to hire a claims management company. They get a maximum £1500 / company profit per claim handled and settled., So the quicker a claim is settled the more money for the company. They get £ 250.00 Initially, and £250.00 If a pi element, etc up to £1500.00 Per claim. ***In essence, enterprise rent a car, are self-insured up to £1,000,000 per claim, where needed; but if the claim is a large loss they will transfer to the insurers to deal*** the managers are a arrogant, self devoted, cold hearted, and backstabbing bunch; they will pounce on you if you know more than them - they don't like that. I worked there diligently, and the manager kept down grading my performance because I am of colour. I saw a college, who had worked their for 2 years who had just come back from holiday (just like myself) come back from lunch to be called into a meeting , fired, and immediately escorted out of the building and the manager just come back and play it of happily like it was nothing. ***They are terrible, seriously keep away*** the fired me with out notice on a friday and arrogantly kicked me out of the office, and then /to date cheat me out of my holiday pay. I used 30 hours (7hrs per day / a total of 21 hours per year), and they only paid me for 30 hours and not for my remaining and saved up holiday pay."
Sedgwick Claims Management Services is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews