Sedgwick Claims Management Services Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sedgwick Claims Management Services
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Sedgwick Claims Management Services made you happy

"They do not like minorities, such as myself. Keep track of your holiday pay, as they will "cheat you out of them"; if you are not careful. They operate as a claims handling agency / firm (insurer in contract) for many companies; their biggest is enterprise rent a car. They mange claims for them under a delegated authority (da); ex: enterprise rent a car have a "da" of £20,000 per head of claim, such as pi, motor hire, and repairs each at £20, 000 per head of loss. Anything above the da, has to be sent to enterprise rent a car via an "sen" (authority) to act for above the da. Enterprise , like other companies use them as they are cheaper than paying an insurance excess / per claim of (ex) £250,000 / per claim for the claim to be handled by their insurers for (ex) £10,000,000; hence it is better to hire a claims management company. They get a maximum £1500 / company profit per claim handled and settled., So the quicker a claim is settled the more money for the company. They get £ 250.00 Initially, and £250.00 If a pi element, etc up to £1500.00 Per claim. ***In essence, enterprise rent a car, are self-insured up to £1,000,000 per claim, where needed; but if the claim is a large loss they will transfer to the insurers to deal*** the managers are a arrogant, self devoted, cold hearted, and backstabbing bunch; they will pounce on you if you know more than them - they don't like that. I worked there diligently, and the manager kept down grading my performance because I am of colour. I saw a college, who had worked their for 2 years who had just come back from holiday (just like myself) come back from lunch to be called into a meeting , fired, and immediately escorted out of the building and the manager just come back and play it of happily like it was nothing. ***They are terrible, seriously keep away*** the fired me with out notice on a friday and arrogantly kicked me out of the office, and then /to date cheat me out of my holiday pay. I used 30 hours (7hrs per day / a total of 21 hours per year), and they only paid me for 30 hours and not for my remaining and saved up holiday pay."
Are you Sedgwick Claims Management Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Sedgwick Claims Management Services is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews