Sunshine.co.uk Reviews

Difficult
Read Sunshine.co.uk Reviews

0191 4537932

14 Berrymoor Court,

Tell us how Sunshine.co.uk made you happy
Sunshine.co.uk 5 star review on 21st November 2016
Sunshine.co.uk 5 star review on 11th November 2016
Martin Barraclough
Sunshine.co.uk 5 star review on 8th November 2016
Douglas Glendenning
Help rooms booked and stated this but now reading terms says 30 pp to cancel snd reviews are awful, is there a charge to cancel? thanks
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY!!! They have NO STAFF their response are ALL automated!!! SCAM COMPANY am reporting to ATOL!!! No telephone lines all email automated!! They have no problem taking your money but do not return money for months!! DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM!!!!
Nothing but trouble since booking. Was told free covid tests with holiday with screenshot and confirmation email to prove. Fast forward 10 days before holiday still no tests no clarification and passed from Pilar to post given different information everytime. Would never use this company again
Son fell down inspection champer next to wave pool. Ended up in hospital, holiday ruined for my family Sunshine couldn't give a toss
Sunshine are a great company, gave me a full refund .and the people on the phone were very helpful and polite ...
Don’t book with Sunshine, still refusing to refund my flight money after holiday cancelled. I’d look elsewhere
Recently had a holiday cancelled and had a total refund within a few weeks. Customer service is top class in my experience, will definately book with Sunshine again!
******This company is amazing and deserves more than 5 starts our hoilday was cancelled twice unfortunately due to covid but everytime we have been fully refunded in full so quickly we only book with sunshine and will continue to only book with them Amazing company and always helpful always a easy stress free process thank you.
I would like to say a big thank you to Emma and Louise for amending a booked flight that I booked in error. I got through on the telephone very quickly, Emma listened carefully and dealt with my enquiry very efficiently and explained fully what she was going to do. Within 10 minutes I got a call from Louise who again very efficiently dealt with amending my return flight and clearly confirmed the new changes. I would like once again thank them both for their superb customer service and are a credit to the company. I have used sunshine.co.uk several times previously and would not hesitate to continue using them.
Still waiting on a refund that was suppose to gave been issued in late Sept/oct due to flights being changed. Despite many emails messages and calls I'm still waiting. I get emails promising refund being issued and then told to have patience. This wasnt even to do with covid as it was a change of airport and times that didnt suit. I contacted that airline direct and was told refund had been sent but sunshine dispute this. Will never book another holiday with this company and will go out of my way to make sure no one else does.
You don’t honour full refunds during Covid
Do not book with these, we were all booked, price sorted, confirmation sent last year to be told this month they have cancelled our booking over a pricing error they wanted to charge me £8000 more. What aloud of rubbish this has been booked since February and was confirmed by advisor and Email. So they cancelled our hotel to offer what they think is a like for like ( not in a million years it’s like fo like) avoid if I was you. The upsetting thing is I would have loved the to go to this hotel It was booked for my 40th with family, and there is nothing I can do about it.
Thank you for your prompt refund for my cancelled holiday in november,i have booked holidays with you many times,will be booking for 2021 when we can .
Absolutely terrible company. They have no phone lines. They do not respond to messages. The hotel room I booked was closed during my intended stay due to Covid. However, they would not refund me in full. As the hotel was closed, I could not stay. Therefore, I should have received a full refund. Extremely disappointing.
:::: Do Not Use - Scam Company ::: Was due to fly as a family of four in August to Majorca and booked a package holiday - flights and hotel, with them. A week before our departure I received an email saying my holiday was canceled. The hotel refund came through 3 days later. Chased them for three months for my Ryanair flight refund which cost £1500. Sunshine Holidays is refusing to refund because the flights still went. Travel insurance doesn't cover us. ABTA no help. Credit Card company are still looking into it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THE COMPANY HAS EVEN TAKEN ITSELF OFF ATOL AND ABTA PROTECTION
Booked a holiday with sunshine Due to covid cancelled. It was a package holiday so we received money back for what we had already paid but was told by customer services we would need to wait for easy Jet for a refund for the flights. Our Hoilday was due in August 2020 And it is now December. we have tried several times to contact easyJet until now we couldn’t get hold of them,, tonight be finally spoke to easyJet they have have informed us that they sent a voucher to Sunshine holidays On the 10th of August to date we have not been contacted by sunshine to let us know they received a voucher. we didn’t request a voucher in actual fact we told Sunshine holidays we wanted a refund not a voucher. This is absolutely disgraceful and sunshine need to get a grip of the customers they owe money to And not assume that their customers would like a voucher rather than a cash refund which we are entitled to.never again would I book holiday through sunshine the customer service is poor they don’t answer the phones I would never ever ever recommend this service
I was refunded the full cost of my November holiday . Whilst I Am Still Waiting for flight monies from Ryan air and easy jet this is being worked on . I can not fault this company . They have been so helpful Friendly and polite throughout this Covid experience and whilst it is frustrating that I am Still waiting for flight money this is not down to them . They have given me advice to wait patiently which I am Doing . Not once have they responded negatively to my rants . They are really prompt in responding to said rants . I would definitely book with sunshine again as I feel I know where I stand with them .
Have been waiting months for a response to my complaint the initial reply did not address my request for recompense and so I emailed again abs have had no response Very disappointed I still hold out hope someone will respond
Although our holiday in 2020 had to be cancelled due to the coronavirus we must say how satisfied & happy we are that Sunshine made a timely & full refund to us of all money paid to them without us pursuing this issue. And a thank you to them for the £100.00 voucher against a holiday booked in 2020. But please inform Sunshine.co.uk that we are unable to take advantage of this kind offer because we have already decided to await until next year to asses the travel & 'virus situation before we book our holiday for 2021. Thank you V' much.
I have only booked once with sunshine and will definitely book again with them! We used them to book our flights and unfortunately wasn't able to fly due covid 19. Their customer service was amazing, fast to answer and polite. Each time I called they dealt with my issue with ease. Thankyou again.
Sunshine.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 15,305 reviews