Sunshine.co.uk Reviews

Difficult
Read Sunshine.co.uk Reviews

0191 4537932

14 Berrymoor Court,

Tell us how Sunshine.co.uk made you happy
I have received an email from sunshine.co.uk stating:

"your refund has been approved and is ready for collection. You can collect the refund by visiting the My Sunshine section of our website."

However when I click the link in the email there is no reference to the refund at all and instead it takes me to a dead end. I cannot get through to anyone to resolve this situation on the phone. I expect at some point the company will try to blame me for having not 'collected' the refund in time, even though they have provided no mechanism for me to do so.

If anyone works for sunshine.co.uk would you kindly explain how I go about collecting my refund?
Cant contact sunshine holidays trying to cancel phone lines not accepting calls and can’t email disgraceful
The test of a good company is how they react when it all goes wrong - Sunshine has failed the test. My holiday was cancelled at the beginning of April 2020 as I was due to travel on the 24th April 2020 my friend and I are still waiting for the flight refund - Sunshine now ignore my emails and just send out a blanket email stating that TUI have not refunded back to them. ATOL haven't helped as they state that as long as Sunshine do not refuse the refund there is no case to answer. The bank will not recall the payment to Sunshine because they state that the holiday is ATOL protected and so it goes on... round and round in circles
This a fraud and fake company. Don’t be fooled by the website the guy is sitting in Pakistan and making a fool of people . Please be aware . They scammers . There is no agency with no information no communication and no response .
Hi Shafi Islam,

Thank you for your review, I would like to confirm what you have stated in the review is false and incorrect information that is misleading to our customers. Sunshine.co.uk is a UK based company with no colleagues working in Pakistan. We are a fully registered ABTA member that only UK based companies are able to register with.

Kind Regards

Sunshine.co.uk
We still have no holiday confirmation or cancellation information and are departure date is in 5 days.
I have tried several attempts to get hold of Sunshine Holidays, automated telephone message when you call them and now automated email response when you contact them via My Booking. I booked my Cyprus holiday for September in February and due to Covid I want to move my holiday to next year but NO-ONE is responding from this company - what is going on?????
Noone answers messages, how can I contact these people???? My last payment due on 9th july but I cant go on the holiday as have government letter saying I cant leave home till august. what can I do?
We wanted to transfer our holiday to next year due to covid
Very unhelpful advised I had find flight hotel prices etc get back to them when I booked package holiday
The hotel next year 1400 more I can't afford that so i am having to go in August I'm so worried
No help on if waterpark facilities etc available no response email hotel either left in limbo
You aren't getting back to me, about getting a refund from the holiday in May
Try to change my holiday after 2 weeks still nothing so have cancelled it and within 3 hours they have reply wouldn't use again
We have requested a change of hotel and no one is even bothered to come back to us. The telephone number provided on the website does not work either !
We feel ignored and are totally not assured regarding our holiday.
Scammers.... stay away

Do not have ETOL protection. Once paid your money is gone.
They are deplorable cannot phone them won’t answer messages final payment due out tomorrow I believe my hotel is shut till 17 July and am booked for 15 July so will arrive and hotel will be shut. Disgraceful. Take note of what I say don’t book with them. Also still waiting on refund from April holiday
Absolute joke.
Booked and took my card details .
Only to then email me saying they would confirm the holiday in 48hrs 😂 my understanding of booking holidays is when you pay that’s it confirmation is automatic !!
So I booked with another provider got confirmation straight away .
23 hrs later I get an email saying confirmation has gone ahead and holiday is booked..
That is when I also got the terms and conditions sent .
Explaining if I cancel then I get rumped.
At not point did I agree to any of this
And to top it off you cant actually speak to anyone..
The phone just plays a message then cuts you off
And the text service is automated rubbish ..
Been booking holidays over 20 years 2/3 times a year ..
Worst experience EVER
This company is an utter disgrace!

They took our final payment for the holiday. Sent us all the final documents and confirmation number. I emailed them to confirm if the hotel in Ibiza is still providing evening entertainment. They basically emailed back saying it is better if I contact the hotel as they may not get a response????? I called and instantly someone picked up the phone. Only to be told the hotel is not opening until the 15th July, we are flying in 3 days time now with no hotel to go to. They have not even contacted us to let us know, I could have just turned with the family to a closed hotel!!!!

Fuming is an understatement! Also who has my money??

Not happy
This company is a joke.
They will not respond to any messages.
3 messages sent so far with no response.
Found out on facebook my hotel has closed due to refurb caused by covid 19 and not re opening until December.
I have been trying to contact sunshine to make other arrangements however they do not respond. However on the website it clearly states they will respond within 48 hours.
Terrible service.
Such a shame they used to be brilliant!!
Had a package booked to go to Turkey end of July. Just had email saying it was cancelled due to none operational flight. I have to say they have been brilliant throughout. Every questioned answered within 24 hours. Hope all goes well with refund but that’s in the hands of Tui. Thank you Sunshine we will book again sometime next year 👏🏻👏🏻
we have a holiday booked in september through sunshine but with the virus i enquired about changing dates to next year,sunshines reply was i had to contact both the hotel and airline and change dates with them then contact sushine who would charge me extra so basically i do their job then have to pay them aswell,i booked a package with them so it should be them who changes everything not me
Have been excellent at keeping us informed regarding our cancelled holiday. Always pleasant and helpful in getting the right holiday for us.
Have to say was worried about how long refund would take holiday got cancelled 2 and a half weeks ago and our refund is done would definitely book with sunshine again we have been on holiday with them before with no problems and prices are fab. Staff helpful when u ring we booked over the phone as large group
Sunshine.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 15,168 reviews