Taxicode Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Taxicode Reviews

Tell us how Taxicode made you happy
I'm giving one star because I can't give any less.
Disgraceful money grabbing company.
Had our Scotland trip cancelled due to Covid-19 and had to cancel a booking with them (8 days notice) I was treated rudely during the phone call and with generic emails against my customer complaints.
DO NOT USE
Booked a taxi first time using taxi code, accidentally booked day wrong, rang company they said no problem will change extra cost £15 for a 5 mile trip had already paid £10. Cancelled due to price increase and got told wouldn’t get a refund for the £10 I’d paid their cancellation policy! £10 for nothing. Won’t be using again
Just had to file a chargeback against them as their cancellation policy (they keep 90%! even if canceled immediately) is breaching UK consumer law.
Refund policy not obvious when booking. Even if you cancel 30 days before you only get 55% back. Will go to taxi companies directly in future.
Scammers. I wish I'd had the time to look up reviews about them before booking, I was in a rush. They take your money, cancel your ride, and don't refund no matter how many emails you send. DO NOT USE !!!
We had to change our Golf tour from Portugal to UK 2 weeks ago due to Covid and booked this company for Friday and Saturday - 4 trips .The day before they cancelled the Friday journey so we have tried to establish if they going to cancel the Saturday trip but they wont confirm until Friday so we have booked local Taxi but Taxicode will not refund money if we cancel the Saturday trip with them as we have found a Local company to do it. this company operates from Amsterdam according to the operator Hamesh which is fine if they were reliable DO NOT USE THE COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE LET DOWN THE DAY BEFORE , They also do not reply to emails. Hopefully they will process the refund quickly!!!!
I made a mistake with the date of my trip with no chance of changing it. I gave them 24 days notice of cancellation but eventually offered 25% of my payment as a refund! This is very unreasonable and money grabbing!
Booked a taxi. Had no secondary email confirmation as promised in the first email after taking payment of £54.50. Then cancelled so could access another taxi for a long rural journey late at night. No reply. No refund. Do not use this firm.
Awful awful company! No one rings you back! I also mistakenly booked a taxi for the wrong time so rang to cancel 2 minutes after making the booking and was told I couldn’t be refunded due to it being less that 24hours notice! Absolute scum bags! DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Cancelled on me last second. Not sure if I’m going to receive a refund do use them. Shouldn’t even deserve a star
AVOID !!! Absolute scam !!

Booked a taxi,it was cancelled 10 minutes before it was expected to turn up,took money on the spot and never recieved a refund ! Contacted but no one answers the phone....
Wish I’d read these reviews before I booked. I booked a taxi to take me and my husband to the airport,I had to pay upfront but I got no confirmation. I was was worried about missing our plane and messaged a few times to get confirmation of booking,as I was given none I cancelled and booked elsewhere,I have now been given just 10% of the fee back. I’m quite disgusted will certainly not use them again. Sad to see how many other people have had a bad experience,
Booked a two way trip to and from Gatwick airport. Taxicode allocated GatwickRun. They never showed up on either trip and Taxicode have refused to give any money back. They are fraudsters. NEVR USE THEM.
Totally unreliable and untrustworthy. Avoid.
Nobody to answer the phone to change a booking, the 0208 Hire Airport taxi number diverts straight to a mobile phone that is switched off. Jonathan Kettle, senior exec should probably go to prison based on all the complaints below. My own experience is not shaping up to be great so far, and I haven't even got near a taxi.
Same as everybody else. Cancelled with 30 minutes notice. Still waiting for a refund. I will never use them. I am going to ask my credit card company to get the money back. Don't use them!!
Booking cancelled at short notice leaving us in 30 degree heat with a 1 year old baby. Refund still hasnt arrived after 10 days, nobody answers emails or the phone. This is a scam. Do not use.
AVOID at all costs-walk before tempted to use this company. Took money, cancelled before pick up due, contacted them for refund was told a ticket being raised. Still waiting for refund after 4 weeks and now the phone never gets answered to ask where is the refund. Believe this could be a scam company from what other reviews say, all sound similar.
Would have given them no stars if possible. They took my money didn't provide a service and I didn't receive a refund. Total fraud ! You can't speak to anyone to resolve your issue. AVOID!!
Don’t trust this company
They don’t respond but take your money

Scammers