The AA Reviews

-1 hours
Read The AA Reviews

customer.services@theaa.com

Tell us how The AA made you happy
I broke down in the middle of a roundabout on my way to my nieces wedding and Luke got me to the church on time . Arriving in style in the yellow van with no oil stains on my suit ! He also arranged for the Jeep to be taken to a local garage Please pass my thanks on to Luke personally . Properly saved my bacon !
As per all others, data based
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
Been with the AA for several years and every time I have needed them they have shown up within the hour and sorted things out straight away.
We arranged a collection by AA after breaking down for 2 days in advance. We were picked up at 9am and the AA driver said he was taking us home. 2 hours into the journey we were abandoned at a service station and told a further vehicle would be arriving in 30 minutes. When it hadn't arrived after 60 minutes we contacted the AA who advised us the wait was at least 6 hours. We were then collected and taken to another service station and told we might be there all night. ABSOLUTELY APPALLING SERVICE DO NOT USE
Paul J.D Recovery, a gentleman, very helpful.
Go compare took AA off there list of car insurance ,so had to go direct to the AA ,I'm open to changing car insurance when it becomes due in December , providing you keep competitive.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
Best point about 'Go Compare' is it remembering all your details from last year making getting quotes quick and easy. Also the 'Free Insurance Excess cover' is a great idea. Very good PR & only costs 'Go Compare' a small amount if a claim occurs I guess, (which they're probably insured to cover!!). A Great idea.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
These jokers didn't help me when I needed it and charged me for a battery I didn't need. Then upped my annual payment from Β£108 to Β£310!!!!!! Do not use them in any circumstances!!!!!!!!!!
I broke down 50 miles from home with my grandchildren with me, i rang the AA and a lovely man called Richard from Heysham came out to rescue us, he was kind enough to stay with us until a taxi arrived to take 7 of us home while he towed my vehicle. It took almost 3 hours, he gave us lots of reasurance and made us feel so safe. Such a fantastic service.
The Claims Department refused to pay for the garage work on my break down repair cover by claiming that when my vehicle broke down I did not tell them that the vehicle had broken down due to a dead rear ECU and brake caliper. I was told by the AA Claims Department that in my intial breakdown phone call i had simply told them that my car lost power and would not start. I challenged this explaining that I was not a mechanic and could not have known why the vehicle had broken down. Actually even the AA mechanic who attended was unable to get the car started to do any diagnostics. In fact he didn't even attempt to do so ! He simply looked in the engine and saw that the serpentine belt was broken. The AA were only willing to cover the cost of having a new belt fitted. They were insistent that I had never given the ECU and brake caliper as being the reason why I had broken down. The AA seem to think that the customer should carry out their own diagnostic test before reporting the reason for breakdown!! Ridiculous!!!!
Called to help a AA customer who had 3 hour wait keys locked in Mercedes estate in Poole Branksome car park 940 pm AA arrived Cala police said locksmith is drunk driving 3 traffic cars stop me 4 miles away breth test 0 what scum work for the AA making false accusations to999
Motor cycle blown engine, phone in at 5.45 explained we needed a bike van. Waited 5 and a half hours in the middle of nowhere pitch black, t 2 stage pickup, what a joke got home at 1.30 in the morning will be going eles where nxt time just kept giving us excuses Not happy
Left for 4 hours on hard shoulder. No recovery trucks available and no patrol van came. Highways towed me off motorway. AA got me a taxi after telling me recovery would be with me after midnight. I called them at 6.30pm and I have full cover! Left the keys for the keys with Tescos as instructed but noone could find them the next day! Ended up they had given them to another AA patrol technician who was in for something else! Hopeless!
Broke down 3.15pm run flat tyre puncture but was towing caravan it shredded limped to layby. Approx 5.30 AA arrived couldnt do anything called recovery. 1 am recovery turned up didnt know we had caravan so could only take car waited for someone else to tow caravan arrived destination gone 2am in the morning. 10 HOURS TO BE RESCUED BY AA DISGUSTED. Note they never get you going always end up on recovery vehicle
Disgrace service I’d never use the Aa again treated us terrible
I had a terrible tyre burst in A2 this morning on my way to work I called AA and within 15 mins after speaking to them the recovery arrived.. He asked if we are ok.After fixing the car the mechanic waited for us to leave first. AA you are the best you handled the situation well..πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
The absolute worst customer service I have ever encountered. I paid extra for home recovery to have a van come out, shrug at me, and turn off the fault light! Which came back on as soon as I turned the engine on and I then had to get my car to a garage myself! Despite paying for this very reason. When I sent a complaint I received one response which has said that the agent did checks on the oil and coolant levels in the car, a road test, and that I signed to agree all of this. When I had asked what I needed to sign, I was told there was nothing to sign. Which means the agent fraudulently signed on my behalf! And none of these tests were done! The end of this one and only email regarding my complaint said that it was their final decision - despite no one discussing this me to hear that it isn’t true - and that if I wanted I could report them to an ADR provider, but that they would ignore it! Absolutely appalling. I will be cancelling as I assume I won’t be getting the money back and have basically paid Β£50 to watch someone shrug
Had an AA warranty with a used car, warranty did not cover the broken regulator on the window, only the motor, so completely pointless warranty. Please do not trust any company offering an AA warranty, as these are worthless.
they had set my account up set up to take the renewal payment automatically l from my credit card Documents stated I had to ring them to cancel this when with more competitive quote could not get anyone to answer the phone when they did eventually answer said it was because i used this web site to buy tje insurance So wont be doing that again wont use either again How do you like those apples - I dont like your slight of hand tricks AA or Go compare wont be buying from either again
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
I am absolutely appalled by the service we have received from the AA today. Our car broke down at 2.30pm just outside of Barnsley, and we are still stuck now over 160 miles from home over 10 hours later. The customer service shown from the AA has been DISGRACEFUL and I would NOT recommend them. The AA have a lot to answer for.
The AA is rated 3.44 based on 1,353 reviews