TobyDeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend TobyDeals

Tell us how TobyDeals made you happy
TobyDeals 1 star review on 2nd September 2020
Rodney Saverin
TobyDeals 1 star review on 27th August 2020
Sofia
TobyDeals 1 star review on 9th May 2020
Daniele
More Photos & Videos
bought a samsung s10 lite about 1 month a a half ago. box arrive no plastic wrap, dirty, and seal is broken. check the the samsung warranty web site and it only show 8 months of warranty left. so obviously phone is second hand. contact them and no resolution so far. avoid it guy
I purchased a camera lens off them, it was listed as in stock, after 10 days of emailing their support I received an email that they don't have stock and will be getting stock in 2 weeks. So I decided to check the website, it is still listed as in stock... Managed to get a refund through PayPal dispute. Stay Away.
Just need to add my experience amongst all the negatives. Ordered Moto G8 Power to Australia. Arrived about 9 working days later as described, had updated tracking status and knew when my package had reached the country.

This is all during covid 19 so was pleasantly surprised. Will order from them again.
I don't want to give even 1 star for this company. I have purchased kindle paper white for my daughters bday last October and 8months later, realised that we cannot recharge any longer. so we contacted tobydeal then I started getting rude emails. their initial response was they cannot fine me on the data (even though I can login and see the lists of goods I purchased from tobydeal) and if the item was purchased from other shop, I need to contact the shop. after sending another email they found me but no apologies at all. then they asked me to try this and that, I did my best and the problem couldn't be resolved and they asked me to send the item to RMA and they mention if the item is damaged then I will be charged total $100. I still thought if my daughter can continue using kindle after repair, that will be good to try. However the instruction they sent me about the type of battery and weight of battery, I googled it but couldn't get the information. also the email was sent one before the pick up day. I have full time job, they said I need to be at the address I appointed from 9am to 4pm. there was no such options to choose the time and day at all.
I regret that I purchased the device from them and I will never recommend anyone buying electronic goods there. during this process, I was so stressed and I decided to throw the device away. I Guess they may intend to make it difficult and stressful to give it up. Sorry Not even one star to Tobydeal
I purchased a phone through this website as it was showing "in stock" and was the quickest way for me to get the particular model i was after (not available locally unless on a plan).

After not receiving even a tracking number for a week i contacted TobyDeals only to be told they didn't have stock, wouldn't for another few days and would ship it when it arrived. When i brought up the fact it was STILL showing "in stock" on their website and that i was worried i was being scammed i didn't hear back for a few days, until they sent me a generic email with a tracking number, a day BEFORE the product was supposedly due to be back in stock - implying they may have had the phone the whole time and just not bothered to send it.

Its been several weeks since my purchase, they wont respond to emails, and the tracking number they have given me hasn't updated in 4 days. I'm likely going to have to refer to PayPal to get my money back.
Tony deals took over two weeks to deliver my goods ,and communication was poor,but wasn't in a rush ,very happy now with my new iPhone 11 at a good price,
If you need whatever you are ordering in a couple of days don't use Toby deals.
Worth the wait for me.
Southside
I purchased a robot window cleaner in Match, received 6 weeks layover & it will not charge, paid $552.00 AUD sent numerous emails & they replied with a bunch of rubbish. We had our electrician check it out & it is faulty. Sent it back, emails back & forth & they are refusing to not only send a new one or a refund but want us to pay them $102.00 to send it back. PLEASE TAKE HEED THUS WARNING. We have lost our money & they have the goods & won’t even return the faulty goods.Absolutely been conned out of out money. We even notified them before the 14day money back guarantee & are now saying it is too late, 4 months later.
My husband has just placed an order, I am suspicious about the lack of an address, phone number, or a customer service email address. Waiting with baited breath to see if his order is ever delivered.
BUYER BEWARE.

Ordered an apple Series 7 iPad on June 1st.

Toby Deals sent the paperwork to DHL eCommerce electronically on June 3rd but DHL tell me that the item itself did not get to them. contacted DHL with commerce again about 11 june having allowed 8d days for shipping. about 15th June contacted PayPal resolution centre. still nothing happened 27th June cancelled order because of situation that same day Toby Deals actually electronically sent paper work and same day after I had cancelled the order. I told them via PayPal resolution centre I would return it immediately received DHL said it had landed at Heathrow 12.20 on the 4th July 5th July got message from Parcel Monitor, who ever they are got a message that the parcel arrive heathrow 06.22 got another at lunch time saying my parcel had arrived Germany.. got a Parcel Monitor email saying parcel was out for distribution 6th July. 36 days after ordering. Now I intend to send it back unopened when I get a RMA ticket from Toby Deals
I ordered and paid for a Dyson Vacuum cleaner it's been two and a half weeks now and still nothing from them, no reply to my emails and still no Vacuum. If I ran my bussiness in this manner I would be out of business and in Jail, they are just scammers and thieves.
I ordered an expensive camera. I payed with paypal they accepted the funds and after more than two weeks I haven't got a tracking number. I emailed probably 5 times over the last eight days asking for a tracking number totally unresponsive....nothing. I have put in a PayPal dispute today. I wonder if that will get a response. Anyway I really won't be doing business with these people again. At best they just don't communicate at worst well........I'll have to wait and see but I can certainly say that I'm less than impressed so far
WARNING !!!! DO NOT PURCHASE from Toby Deals, FAKE GOODS. A little while ago I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8. It had to be repaired and the phone technician told me it is a FAKE, not genuine and they had to find non genuine parts to try and fix it. I have contacted Toby Deals on nine occasions without any reply. SCAMMERS.

JBEeez
16 days waiting. Took my money. Did not reply to emails. Gone to PayPal for refund. Overseas outfit. Roll the dice... you (might not even) get what you pay for.
I ordered a Samsung tablet on 6 th June 2020. Sent email 16th June asking whete is it. They replied, will be despatched shortly when finished packing. Obviously slow leaners! Still don't know when I am due to receive it. Won't deal with company again. No Service or info from them. Will keep you posted! Tobydeals sucks!
total scam, send nonUK compatible phone in previously opened box , keep sending returns procedure DO NOT use look at their terms for processing fake goods .

DO NOT USE THIS FAKE COMPANY my case currently a fraud investigation , company wants phone back, no way ! itsevidence
Given most of the bad reviews were just about the time of shipment, I decided to risk it and buy a Samsung A71 from here. I got insured shipping of course :). I seriously do not know what all the bad fuss was about. I was full-on expecting absolutely no emails like what all the bad reviews keep saying but in just three days of ordering the phone, I received three emails about where my phone was and when it was going to be dispatched. I ordered my phone on the 28th May and received it today! It is the genuine product.

I don't actually do reviews on shops (I'm that kind of person :P) but given the bad rep this company seems to have on all the bad reviews, I thought to just put a good one on here.

(Also did a review on productreview which I copied and pasted over here if anyone sees the same thing there and gets a bit sus)
I paid 1 week ago in Australia. The products are not shipped.
Tips for other users suffering from this seller: if we paid through paypal, we could claim `product not delivered`. The seller should get a message through paypay. If the seller doesn't reply. We could claim money back (Not sure).
ordered phone 2 weeks ago. still says processing. no response to emails
we ordered a phone. it is 3 weeks later and no update, multiple emails have not been answered, finally filed complaint with credit card. DO NOT buy from them. scammers.
They don't answer to your email and don't send you the product. It is a nightmare. DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
TobyDeals is rated 1.75 based on 303 reviews