TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
TourRadar was really fast to answer my questions and listenend to what I wanted and came with the perfect trip!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very easy to book. Great payment plan. Detailed itinerary received. Excellent communication.
I would highly recommend this company. I was nervous booking my first ever tour but their customer service was great. They reply quickly and give great recommendations. I recently completed my second tour through them. Both went very well. Looking forward to my third tour.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Process was easy and efficient. I had one question that was answered in immediately. Nice!
Was a simple process and when we couldn't get our first choice of dates, they were very obliging in moving us to another date.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
This was the first time we used TourRadar. The booking process was simple. The prompts were easy to follow. The entire process took very little time to complete. They, obviously, have done a great job in making what, at times, can seem to be a painful process, quite painless.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
So easy to do and a couple of questions we had we answered the same day via email
How would you rate our Customer Service?
very pleased that Tourradar had someone actually phone me. I feel much more assured and relaxed . The personal, human contact is still important for some.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your booking experience. We're sorry to hear that you felt it was not easy to speak to someone over the phone.

We do pride ourselves on being able to provide 24/7 customer support so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at https://www.tourradar.com/contact anytime.

We likewise recognize that the tour operator has sent over many messages on your booking page so we will reach out to you directly to clarify any questions or concerns you may have before departure!

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Everyone was wonderful--knowledgable and helpful. The only thing I would recommend at this point is to remove the queston about pre-existing conditions re: travel insurance. We do not buy travel insurance until after the confirmation AND we do not have pre-existing conditions, but my answer to the question caused quite a long delay in confirmation. We are so excited to go on this trip thru TourRadar!
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to hear that everyone who helped you with your booking was knowledgable and helpful!

As per your correspondence, we likewise gathered that the tour operator may have missed your previous message about pre-existing conditions and decided to ask again just to be on the safe side. We're glad to see that this has since been sorted out and that you're now all confirmed.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
The staff have all been very helpful in organising a cycling tour.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very helpful representative from Tour Radar. Some lack of communication between tour operator and Tour Radar caused some frustration but was resolved successfully
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Prima esperienza con questa agenzia.Risposte rapide ed esustive. 24h/24h.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very prompt response to questions.
We awaiting anxiously to enjoy Spain tour!
would b nice if you sent me an email confirm ounce i booked this trip had to go out of my way to put the info in my files
Hey Brian,

Thank you very much for booking another amazing tour with TourRadar as well as for taking the time to leave a review.

We have taken a look at your booking and can see that your tour was automatically confirmed as soon as the booking was made.

Remember, if you need any assistance with your booking, our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via email, live chat, and telephone!

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Responsive and money saving.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Never used TourRadar before, was a bit nervous, but booking went smooth and easy. So far so good.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very helpful and responsive staff. Fantastic experience, would highly recommend TourRadar
Excellent