TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

Easy to find the perfect tour well suited to your needs
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy booking, easy payment.
Quick and simple process
Was looking to book a tour and found a German Escape tour by Globus advertised on Tourradar for $939. Never tried TourRadar before so read reviews and thought I'd give them a go, so I booked for my wife and I. Paid a $700 deposit and then receive an email message from Tourradar to say their is an issue with their website and it's displaying a discount that doesn't apply to the tour advertised and the price is now $1300 per person. I cancelled the booking and 4 days later I'm still waiting for my deposit to be released and the same tour is still on the website for $939, so beware. Wouldn't use again.
Hello Brett,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

After taking a look at your booking, we understand exactly where you are coming from. As all prices on our website are loaded from the Tour Operators website automatically -it seems as though there was a discount pulling through which was not applicable for this specific tour and had to be adjusted manually.

However, we were able to increase your TourRadar savings to try and match the original savings price. Though there was still a slight difference in pricing, we understand that you wanted to go ahead and declined the booking.

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and our Tech Team has since corrected the pricing on our site. Please be sure to reach out to our Customer Support team who are available 24/7 to help answer any further questions or concerns you may have.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I spoke with several individuals who gave of their time to explain the tour and I was very pleased with their professional tone. I would like to thank everyone I spoke with during my frequent calls.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
My friend and I had to call in order to be certain of the deal. Both people we spoke to were friendly, knowledgeable and went out of the way to assist us! TourRadar was also responsive to all emails in a timely manner.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Booking my trip with TourRadar was easy and straightforward. There was help available (instant chat) in case of any additional questions. Overall, the company seems well organized and very customer friendly.
Easy booking process
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very straightforward, easy, and timely feedback from Andres concerning hotel and timeline questions.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I was called soon after my booking and was helped through the process. The person I spoke to was very friendly and helpful and I ended up upgrading as a result of the call.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Everything was handled professionally, transparently and expeditiously. They responded promptly and to any questions or concerns I had.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I just booked my second trip through Tour Radar, and yet again I am thoroughly impressed with how wonderful they are to work with! They make it so easy and their rates are very affordable. I will continue to book via Tour Radar every chance I get!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
TourRadar helped us find a vacation trip to fit in our tight schedule and budget. The online chat agent helped us get answers right away.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Profesional, nice talking with them, intime answer
How would you rate our Customer Service?
So many choices!!! Had troubles narrowing tours down, I wanted to go on all of them! :) Great customer service and quick responses. Can't wait for Cuba!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
My booking was quickly and efficiently dealt with, thank you.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I called to book an Italian trip and I was very pleased with the operator. Very helpful and pleasant. It's my first time that I book with TourRadar, but for sure not the last.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Hassle-free booking. Easier than I thought it would be. Well beyond my expectations. I'm sure the trip will be the same.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Was a great and delightful experience working with Sara. She was a brite and wonderful person to talk us through and booking our UK and European tours. There was know lag time. We very much enjoyed working with Sara and TourRadar. Thank you all very much Bill and Carol Thurnau. I,m Very sorry, I forgot to mention Grant, He was the first person we talked to about taking the trips. He was very helpful in making our decision to book with TourRadar.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I was abroad while trying to book so the price was not in £. I messaged tourradar and they sent me a link so I could book in £ very quickly.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 5,789 reviews