TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Very dependable
The website is easy to navigate. We were able to register, choose dates and pay options in minutes.
detail information and many tour packages to choose.
Not a lot of photos, no maps of the trekking portion of the trip. Any questions I asked were quickly answered. The site is easy to navigate through and info is easy to find. Overall, it was an easy experience. 🙂
Easy booking and love that we can make payments every two weeks.
I love tourradar for booking. They give you a lot of options from different countries. They are quick to reply to questions and also have suggestions for places to stay, transfer vouchers and other things you would need. GREAT!
We just rebooked a Sicily trip that was cancelled from 2020. Massimo and joe were great with answering questions and making sure we are all booked as a group. The process has been very easy! This will be our 2nd booking through the company!
Booking my trip was an extremely easy process. I asked a few questions before booking which were answered straight away and were to the point. Look forward to my trip!
I felt like Tour radar did not know enough about the details of my tour and had to defer to the operator
Hi Andre, Thanks for your review and feedback! Whilst our travel experts are available 24/7 to answer most queries about the thousands of adventures available on our site, some of the more specific questions do need to be directed to the tour operator as they are responsible for organising the trip. TourRadar allows all travellers to connect with the tour operators through our platform by using the 'Ask A Question' button on any tour page. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if we can assist you further! Best regards The TourRadar Team
This is the second time we have used tourradar and the booking experience has been great. The website is easy to understand and when you have a question, they get right back to you.
Our experience with TourRadar so far has been very good. Our plans have been changed around a lot due to Covid-19, and TourRadar has been more than helpful in arranging for alternatives, which should prove to be even better than our original choices.
Excellent experience. The team is so helpful and goes out of their way to you with your travel queries. Couldn't recommend them more highly. Thank you.
Hi Lynne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review! Our team is passionate about travel and always aim to go above and beyond to assist our travellers with finding their next adventure. We are available 24/7 to make sure we're there whenever you need us! We look forward to hearing from you again when it comes to booking your next trip. Best Regards The TourRadar Team
Online system was easy to use, and they were generally responsive.
Excellent service. Messages answered quickly. Perfect.
Very helpful Team, get quick response 24*7 any time. And Tour Radar team has solutions for any kinda queries. I am connected to Tour radar past 3 years and I always prefer this agency to book tours in the future too.
easy to book, listed information was very helpful
I was thrilled to find TouRadar because of the transparency of tour group ratings--costs, group sizes, so much more--much of the vital information needed to carefully compare and consider what's important in planning a trip. I booked during the world-wide pandemic, and I am putting my trust in an established company, with a proven track record in knowing their business well, and that's the best anyone can work with now. TourRadar communicates well.
Hi Bethany, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! TourRadar was created for exactly this reason, to allow travellers the ability to compare multiple tours, with different tour operators and see all relevant information needed to find and book your perfect adventure! With over 40,000 tours available, we're sure there is a perfect tour for everyone. Thanks for putting your trust in TourRadar, we are committed to assisting our travellers throughout this pandemic period and beyond. Best Regards The TourRadar Team
very Professional
Very simple procedure to book the tour I wanted.
Last night I booked a tour (with a guaranteed departure) and once it was confirmed (I received a confirmation email) so I then proceeded to book my flights and a few hotels (at the beginning and the end). Went to bed thinking everything was in order but lo and behold this morning I woke up to an email that said my tour (remember, the one with a guaranteed departure & was confirmed) was cancelled and that a refund would be processed in 3-5 days. I am not amused. Now I have to try and find another tour company that offers a similar package because I already have flights and hotels booked!!! A note of interest, that same trip is still being advertised on your website (strangely for $400 more per person). First time booking through this company and it will definitely be the last.
Hi Susan, Thank you for reaching out and providing us with your valuable feedback. We do regret to see that your operator had to cancel this departure. We do hope that the full refund of your payments thus far will be of assistance to you in finding a new adventure, and our team will also remain here should you have any further questions or would like some suggestions of alternate tours in your chosen region. An agent will be in touch with you directly so that we can assist you further however possible. Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,508 reviews