Turo Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Turo?

Tell us how Turo made you happy

"I rented Tesla and Mercedes GLS450 via Turo in San Francisco back in 2018 and recommended to my wife. However, my wife was decline to rent because she is not “eligible” and asked her to provide driving records from DMV. She has tier 1 credit score, used AMEX platinum card and her driving record is spotless..... except she had handicap status due to her Multiple Scrosis. We asked why she is not eligible, Turo customer support told us differ reasons every time we chat or spoke. Then asked to take a picture with driver’s license and send. Chatted and spoke with 9 customer support and fail to rent a car and wasted whole 2 days and the trip has been cancelled. All the stressful exchanges and long wait, Frank from Verification department just made us HATE Turo now. Keep talking over me and rudest manner and tone to us, the customer!!! Frank has no clue the meaning of customer support!!! Most likely, Turo descriminate against handicap drives and Turo does not want MS driver even though she can drive better than me. We see and hear the quality of people who operating Turo last 2 days. Maybe good idea of startup, but this management team will fail in long run. Just rented a car from Enterpirse. They picked up us and didn’t decline or asked for driving record. Never use Turo again and 100% do not recommend to friends."
Are you Turo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awesome experience: Our 8 passenger Excursion died the day before we were to leave on an out of state trip. The night before we were to leave, no rental places had any 8 passenger vehicles, but TURO DID! Thanks for saving the day!"
"Efficient, affordable, and much less of a hassle than traditional renting. It is also nice to be able to look for a specific type of vehicle."
"Easy pick up and drop off. Great communication with the host. There was another cancellation on this trip which makes 3 now with my experience with Turo. That is not good when you have everything set up and then get cancelled on, especially a day or two before the pickup time."
"Great experience. The renter was amazing and awesome"
"The entire experience with TURO was A1 I would do it again, matter of fact the bigger car rental agency could learn a thing or to from TURO."
"The price and selection of cars"
"Ease of use, made for very enjoyable trip. Car being curbside for pickup and drop off made trip easy."
"Great concept overall, and I had a wonderful host who was a great communicator. I appreciated that greatly because Turo customer service was NOT good with communication when I had questions. I never did get to speak with a real person. Nevertheless I would try it again!"
"Quick. Easy. Good selection and filtering. Easy process. Great value!"
"easy, simple, needed"
"Super easy, convenient and fast!"
"App was easy to use"
"Great pick up and easy return. Car was excellent. The only bad thing I would have to admit is proving a rental agreement, because when we went across the border we did get a little hassle in crossing because we didnt have a rental agreement. I did have a purchase agreement which was sent to me after I asked, so maybe Turo should provide the purchase agreement after the trip starts so crossing the Canadian border isnt such a hassle."
"Great way to get a great car. The owner of the car was great to deal with."
"Convenience, flexibility, aggressive pricing, endless choices of makes and models."
"The level of service and response time"
"Insurance, customer service never replied my phone call. Not really happy at all, first time renting with Turo I didn't know what insurance I got until the incident. The owner of the car I rented had an excellent service and comunication but I'm very dissapointend"
"Got a car from Turo for a trip to Denver to take through the Rocky Mountains. The pick up and drop off of the car was super easy and efficient. Will definitely use again when I travel!"
"The happy side of Turo is rather meh. The customer service, pricing, and logistics have a lot to be desired. Even below, you ask how I communicated with the company and I'm unable to point out that I had to endure the live chat AND telephone communications. You also ask how long it took to reply to my queries but don't mention if I should include all the time I spent on the relatively useless help pages."
Turo is rated 4.25 based on 24 reviews