Turo Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Turo
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Turo made you happy

Telephone
"Awesome experience: Our 8 passenger Excursion died the day before we were to leave on an out of state trip. The night before we were to leave, no rental places had any 8 passenger vehicles, but TURO DID! Thanks for saving the day!"
Are you Turo? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Turo receives. Reply Free
"Efficient, affordable, and much less of a hassle than traditional renting. It is also nice to be able to look for a specific type of vehicle."
"Easy pick up and drop off. Great communication with the host. There was another cancellation on this trip which makes 3 now with my experience with Turo. That is not good when you have everything set up and then get cancelled on, especially a day or two before the pickup time."
"Great experience. The renter was amazing and awesome"
"The entire experience with TURO was A1 I would do it again, matter of fact the bigger car rental agency could learn a thing or to from TURO."
"The price and selection of cars"
"Ease of use, made for very enjoyable trip. Car being curbside for pickup and drop off made trip easy."
"Great concept overall, and I had a wonderful host who was a great communicator. I appreciated that greatly because Turo customer service was NOT good with communication when I had questions. I never did get to speak with a real person. Nevertheless I would try it again!"
"Quick. Easy. Good selection and filtering. Easy process. Great value!"
"easy, simple, needed"
"Super easy, convenient and fast!"
"App was easy to use"
"Great pick up and easy return. Car was excellent. The only bad thing I would have to admit is proving a rental agreement, because when we went across the border we did get a little hassle in crossing because we didnt have a rental agreement. I did have a purchase agreement which was sent to me after I asked, so maybe Turo should provide the purchase agreement after the trip starts so crossing the Canadian border isnt such a hassle."
"Great way to get a great car. The owner of the car was great to deal with."
"Convenience, flexibility, aggressive pricing, endless choices of makes and models."
"The level of service and response time"
"Insurance, customer service never replied my phone call. Not really happy at all, first time renting with Turo I didn't know what insurance I got until the incident. The owner of the car I rented had an excellent service and comunication but I'm very dissapointend"
"Got a car from Turo for a trip to Denver to take through the Rocky Mountains. The pick up and drop off of the car was super easy and efficient. Will definitely use again when I travel!"
"The happy side of Turo is rather meh. The customer service, pricing, and logistics have a lot to be desired. Even below, you ask how I communicated with the company and I'm unable to point out that I had to endure the live chat AND telephone communications. You also ask how long it took to reply to my queries but don't mention if I should include all the time I spent on the relatively useless help pages."
"We had a good experience with Turo. All went as expected renting from Liah."
Turo is rated 4.39 based on 23 reviews