UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
My order from Amazon through this company has been paid and showed in stock and after a week has not been shipped. What else do I need to say. I made an account with them and as I can see my order, that's it
Poor feedback on order status.
Very unhappy they sent me the wrong stuff give me a hassle about getting right stuff
Horrible service
I have not received shipping status
You advertise products you don't have and can't get your a waste of people time
They do not have inventory in stock. They are dependent on manufacturers and shipping is delayed.
You have products on your website that are discontinued. Please go through your site and check that so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Horrible. They’ve tried delivering my package 4 times this week and being you request the customer to be present for delivery I have yet to get it. Therefore I have to go and pick it up myself. I won’t be ordering from this company again.
Poor Customer Support Sent an email asking for a shipping update no response. Called today to cancel order, spoke with Company Rep. asking why i haven't received any update since April 5th. her reply, "well they sent me a tracking number on Monday but then told me to disregard, I dont know i emailed them they haven't replied". this is a $100.00 item that's in stock, the fact that they cant handle something this small why would anyone want to return as a customer. Now after refusing to refund my money, they are telling me that, well just wait a little bit I'll try to call them and get back with you cause if they shipped it we can't return it. Fun fact if they shipped through anyone other than pony express, it has a tracking number attached to it. LAZY....
Order 3 items all of them were unavailable. They were quick to say they had none and refunded me promptly. Only reason low score is if you dont have an item do like other sites and show out of stock at this time. Makes it alot more friendly for consumers. Dont have to deal with waiting on refund to go somewere else.
QUICK TO SELL BUT CANT GET ANY SHIPPING INFO ON MY PURCHASE
Your wed site description says the ryfad x3 box is extra large box and it is not the Jumbo box that ryfab sells it is the regular x3 box. Don't be miss led thinking it is the jumbo box from ryfab. It has to be made and shipped from ryfab anyway so please order the box directly threw ryfab to make sure you receive the right product. The return shipping will have to come out of you own pocket. You will recieve no help fron utv direct.
Mark, I'm very sorry to hear of your displeasure. The item that you ordered, clearly listed the correct dimensions of the product you received and is made specifically for your machine. No where in the product listing was the term "Jumbo" stated. The product listing and dimensions are provided by the manufacturer and are confirmed to be correct. Therefore none of the information that we provide is mis-leading. If we were to advertise incorrect information, we would pay for the return shipping. Regards, UTV Direct customer service
I called and asked if the part that I needed was in stock. The representative that I talked to told me that it was available! Guess what??? It wasn’t. I had to go through the whole refund process that was awful. I can’t say that they are terrible to work with, as long as they don’t lie about what they do and don’t have!
Received no update to order that was placed. Has been 48 hrs plus since order and money was exchanged. Possibly looking for a refund of money. Also seen same unit cheaper at other wholesalers by $50.
Have not received it yet
In the ordering process it asks you for your specific vehicle. I have a 2017 Polaris Ranger 900XP, that’s what I put that I had while ordering an exhaust for it. UTV Direct sent me an exhaust for a 2013-2015 Polaris Ranger. Now I have the inconvenience of returning it. I will be getting a full refund instead of having the right exhaust shipped to me. In my opinion this is very stupid and unacceptable mistake and I will never buy anything from UTV Direct again. Never doing business again, Michael Gray
I spent time looking online for a good deal on a Trinity Exhaust for my RZR then found it on UTVDirect. Well to find out that it was only a way of getting me to buy it to then receive a call later on to tell me they can't send it cause the price is wrong. Complete waste of time!
Still have not received part of my order that was ordered on the 10th I believe I ordered a soft cab which comes in 3 pieces two sides in a rear window Jammer received the two sides very quickly and still have heard nothing on the rear window piece I sent an email and was told it shipped from a separate location which makes no f****** sense
I don't know who to call, but the windshield that I purchased approx 1 week ago has SEVERAL large scratches and deep gouges, so I haven't even put it on yet, plastic is still on it, and I have several pictures that I would like to send to you, but as I stated, I can't find a number.
Johnny we are sorry to hear about your windshield. You should have our contact information on your emails and invoice. You can call us anytime Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm EST. We will work with you to replace your gouged shield but please call us 1-888-716-1660.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,102 reviews