Adexa Direct Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Adexa Direct Reviews

Tell us how Adexa Direct made you happy
I ordered an ice machine on behalf of our small cricket club in May 2021. On using it for the first time, the machine poured water out the back and had to be switched off. Adexa requested pictures and the serial number when I asked for help, which we immediately sent. After this, my numerous emails and requests for help (also using the chat function) have been COMPLETELY IGNORED. Our Club spent a lot of money for this, not easy given the circumstances - and the level of disregard and completely unprofessional attitude has been shocking. We are now taking legal advice, after I gave the company warning that we had no more options available to us. I would strongly recommend no-one buys any product from this company and I wont stop the process now until they have sorted this out, either by fully refunding the cost of the machine to our members, or by sending an engineer out to get it fixed.
Just bought a small fridge from this company. Did not work on delivery! Impossible to get hold of anyone from the company. No one answers the phone, no reply to emails. How is this company still trading? Credit card is now taking this over for me! Avoid!!!
I rang in today to enquire about the 10% discount for the July promo and first a gentleman answered the phone and I explained that I was trying to make a purchase online on Tuesday and it would not go through, he said he will ask a manger and let me know if there was anything he could do, the phone got disconnected. I called back the lady who answered the phone was rude and adament that she cannot get the discount applied and would not put me through to a manager and hung up abruptly. I called back and got no answer phone just rang off. Called 5 Minuites later again another gentlemen answered the phone and was not preparred to help and hung up. Very very poor customer service. This company does not want your business find another supplier, I wonder what there after sales service would be like........
How is this company still trading. Should be shut down immediately
I agree below please don't order from them, customer service very poor.
Hi I rarely ever write reviews but after the POOR service I have recieved I will invest all my energy into LETTING EVERYONE KNOW how bad the service is from this company we have a coffee chain and placed an order for 10 boxes of Flat milkshake lids and it was handled very badly, I had to chase the order on a daily bases I orderd on 15/07/2021 and was advised by ash that it will take 3 working days, then I had tp call and after numerous emails and phone calls they advised that it will take 4-7 working days, I have called now which 7 working days have been passed and still no update regarding my order, and now they are saying it will take 10 working days, they have lied frequently and I requested to cancel my order. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AS THEY WILL DO YOUR HEAD IN, trust me
I have ordered several times from Adexa and there had always been some issues. The very last time (a month an a half ago) I ordered 10 pizza trays and spent quite a lot of money but I've only received 1! I called but nobody answered. I emailed but nobody answered. I don't know what else to do. It's extremely frustrating and it seems to be impossible to get hold of anyone. I simply lost my time and my money. The only thing I can do is to warn new potential customers not to buy from Adexa! Never again!!!
Puchased a dish , paid £35.60 , didn't get a confirmation , tried to call , no answer . Scam , Avoid .
Awful company. Do not use .
Customer service is non-existent, ordered something online and it never came. This is a scam company and avoid at all cost!!
Awful service. Ordered 2 toasters on 1st July. Tried to chase the late delivery but the response to emails is an autoresponder saying that they aim to reply within 14 days, and they're not answering the phone at all. Do not use this company.
Adexa Direct are the worst company I have ever dealt with. They sold me defective equipment. I informed them and the 'Customer Service' Person!! Was rude and told me that I would have to return it and loose the restocking fee. Or I could get an engineers report and the might fix it. Phone slammed down. I have no idea how Adexa does business. The product they sell is shockingly bad. The customer service is shocking. They are stealing money from people. Adexa will be investigated, fined and closed down. But it is going to take everyone who has been treated poorly to report them to trading standards and there local MP. Lets work together to shut these con people down.
If there was an option to leave a negative rating I would. 2/3 items did not arrive. Have been trying to contact since April. Utterly appalling service, I do not recommend anyone orders from Adexa.
I placed an order with ADEXA, all seemed to go well until it came to delivery. I got an email stating that it had been delivered and signed for by myself. However, I was at work at the time and no one was home The courier had left outside of my property and signed for it on my behalf, when I arrived home from work there was no sign of the package, I checked with the neighbours and no one had taken in the item. This is where ADEXA's shocking customer service comes into play, I contacted them with regards to the situation, basically 6 weeks down the line I still do not have my order and they are refusing a refund. They have just told me to inform the police and contact the bank. I would not recommend this company to anyone, I am now in the process of going to the trading standards
These people are crooks. Paid my money. Goos never delivered
My beer fridge came damaged with scratches and dents. They would answer the phone or emails so started to use it then when they finally answer could not exchange as I had used it offered me £20 Refund
Cant give zero stars unfortuanetly. Horrendous company, avoid at all cost. Had to chase delivery numerous times, then when delivered only half the stuff came States box 2 of 2, but only sent 1!, Struggled to get them to collect. Had it back a week already, no refund. Just spoke to the rudest customer service. Apparently they cant refund a card payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I order more than £2000 items bu delivery late and no note answering phone
Cannot contact you about an order and very worrying that you have taken money without delivery date
Avoid this company at all costs! I bought a walk in freezer unit that needs a new compressor after just 9 months of use. Trying to report this and get some customer service from Adexa has been a nightmare. It took 52 calls to get an answer from what I would describe as incredibly stroppy customer service who were giving me attitude as I had the audacity to complain. The freezer they are selling as new is in actual fact a poorly reconditioned unit, that has been leaking gas and has been topped up twice already. It also has live wires housed within the freezer that given me a serious electric shock. They have threatened to ruin my business by making bad reviews as I said I would be leaving a bad review of their company, despite having never purchased any of our products. I have now been left with no freezer and a lot of wasted stock. They have said they will collect the freezer and issue a refund, however they will not say when they’ll collect it and have refused to communicate any further as they are not happy that I am angry about spending £2400 on a freezer that was falsely advertised as new. I have added a picture of the freezer as Adexa insist that I have bought a glass cleaner, not a freezer.
Adexa Direct is rated 1.14 based on 414 reviews