Adexa Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Adexa
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Adexa made you happy

"What a disaster this company is, I bought a couple of items from Adexa one of which was advertised as an under counter fridge, however it turned out is was too tall for a normal counter top, probably my fault for not checking the details. They did agree that the item could be returned but there would be a 25% restocking fee. I accepted this and the fridge was picked up a couple of days later, I phoned them and they confirmed the fridge had been received back and once their paperwork was reconciled and refund would be made. This was about two months ago, whenever I call there is no answer. I have emailed maybe 6 times, twice I have had a response that said they would be looking into it, but still nothing. Probably one for the small claims court. Worst customer experience I have ever had Don’t waste your money."
Are you Adexa? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Adexa receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Do not touch this company ordered a microwave but noted Adexa's damge policy says goods must be unpacked and checked for damage on delivery. Item arrived within a couple of days but as expected the dpd courier they used would not allow me to unpack the item. after noting the packaging was damaged decided not to accept delivery. Called Adexa said no problem will send another out but didn't bother. called several times got through on 2 was again old will be with me in next couple of days no sign of it tried phone again but no answer email via their support line was told 2 days later to check the tracking which I did and it said item is on it's way to Adexa fortunately paid by paypal and was able to raise the matter with them. Then all of a sudden got a refund from paypal went back on Adexa website to find same item not £50 more expensive. Disgusting service & customer care. If you are thinking of using this company make sure you pay by card or Paypal and keep an eye on the time limit on you claiming your money back. Remember if it looks to good to be true with this company it will be."
"Some of the worst customer service i've encountered. The woman on the phone was particularly rude. I ordered a bar fridge 2-3 working days delivery, 2 weeks later i'm still waiting. No one answers the phone and when i finally got through to someone 1 week later they said fridge i ordered was out of stock, no one called to tell me this. Then agreed new fridge which was due next day delivery. Has taken 1 week to arrive and still not here. I have had to call every day chasing this. No one from this company has ever called me to explain delays/stock issues. Then when i said i wanted to cancel the order and get a refund due to this service and fridge not turning up, i was unbelievably told i have to pay a 25% restock charge!!! This company is a total waste of time and money. Do not use!"
"No one answer the phone and once it goes wrong then no one answer the emails too. luckily I paid by credit card. Spend £6000 with them £2590 is still missing. 2 months now. I did read the reviews but still ignore them. I still need over £10000 equipment, never again use them."
"2 weeks no response after paying £400 for a bar fridge, no response to emails, no one answers the phone. To me this a fake company and I’ve been shafted!!"
"Worst service I have every received from a company, still waiting for my products a month after ordered and they never answer the phone."
"Avoid, there is a reason it's so cheap"
"I recently purchased a bar fridge from Adexa. The price was so much less than other merchants and the quality was outstanding. They provided regular delivery updates and delivered on time."
Adexa is rated 1.89 based on 9 reviews