Adexa Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Adexa
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Adexa made you happy

"I strongly suggest you don't use this company. Bar Cooler payed for and delivered. When it was opened it looked like it had been dropped from a great height. Unable to contact Adexa so photo's were sent via email. This was back in November, after several more emails, guess what I'm still waiting for a replacement."
Are you Adexa? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company only cares about taking your money and in return sends any old rubbish and offers no customer service. I received a sink that was a massive 200mm too large. I used the support email that asked for evidence! I provided photos to which I was told a £50 fee would be applied to this returned item. WOW! Since then they ignore emails and obviously made no effort whatsoever to send the correct item. I have now started a charge back on my credit card to which I attached all emails and the link to this Trustpilot review showing the disgusting service provided by adexa.co.uk. I strongly suggest you don't use this company. If you have suffered at the cold hands of this company do ring your credit card company as you are protected under the Consumer Credit Act and you will be refunded. You can do this by disputing the transaction or requesting a charge back."
"Ordered for next day on Wednesday, still nothing received. No out of hours and day time calls not answered. took money on Wednesday. the other reviews on here and other platforms are correct. This company is very very dodgy. Do not use!!!!!!!"
"Probably the worst customer service experience ever. Phones ring then go to engaged. You redial, then the same thing happens. After dozens of attempts, you get through, tell the agent you have had problems getting through and response is 'we are very busy'. Tried emails but these are clearly not monitored and responded to. Original order I placed was received early October incomplete - despite numerous calls to them, final item only delivery today, 22 January and, guess what, it's damaged. Called again - finally got through after 13 tries. Immediate response was ' did you check the item before you signed for it - we are not liable as it says you have to check in our T&Cs'. Tried to explain that the delivery driver did not wait for us to unpack and check item. Sent pics of significant damage to item and have only been offered a 10% reduction in price. Never once have I received an apology. I'd never deal with this company again and would not recommend them. Equipment is good value and good quality, but the customer service is appalling."
"Twenty-eight reviews - all appalling except three and TWO OF THOSE ARE FROM THE SAME BLOKE. A disgraceful company, and one wonders how hard-up for a job you'd have to be to works there."
"My 13 month old commercial upright freezer has stopped working. Called out engineers as requested who say they believe that the freezer has a fault from manufacture. Having rung Adexa and sent the report as requested I was appalled by the rudeness of a reply email. They do not want to know basically. Apparently it was a business to business sale and so I have no statutory rights! Disgraceful. It obviously was not fit for purpose if it didn’t even last 13 months. I would not recommend anyone to use this company to purchase anything. The more reviews I have read the more I believe that they do not deserve hard working people’s custom."
"Dreadful company. Do not deliver items your order. No communication."
"orrible service my item never arrive"
"We have used this company twice last time they took an eternity to deliver and this time i am still waiting The products are very cheap compared to other companies and are good when they finally arrive. They never answer calls or emails so hard to get in touch with them."
"What a disaster.... Paid in full for a do mixer in July 2018 and still have not received the item. No email response and no calls answered. They are a scam. I have raised complaint with national trading standards. Adexa Direct Limited is the company and a Turkish guy is the director. I am also writing to HMRC to blacklist these scumbags. Better pay a little extra and buy from elsewhere. Its been exactly 7 months but i havent received the next day delivery order that was supposed to be delivered on 18 July 2018."
"Terrible service from start to finish, ended up raising dispute through PayPal to get our money back. Angry that we had to pay carriage back for a Faulty Glass washer. Next to no communication from then, when I did eventually get through to speak to someone they said I had to deal with it by email. 8 emails later still no response. USE AT YOUR PEARL!!!! I would never use them again or recommend.paid for a new unit and I believe we received a b graded unit.😡😡😡"
"O NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. The product I ordered, commercial dishwasher, has been faulty from the minute it was installed. Having tried on numerous occasions to contact the firm by phone and e-mail, I have had no response other than there automated reply. You will notice that they will not reply to this review either, I have now contacted my bank and trading standards to help resolve this issue."
"As difficult as it is to believe, this company really is as bad as the reviews suggest - bought a freezer from them which was not working properly from day one. Stopped working after four weeks so - having got no response from Adexa - I had it repaired by a local engineer. These clowns reckon they're not liable. We'll see what the Small Claims Court has to say - I've already put the proceedings on them for over £300.00."
"Apalling customer service. You ring & get a recorded voice, it rings for a while, then switches to the engaged tone & cuts off. Having paid for next day delivery on 11/12 they tell me when I ring for the umpteenth time on 13/12 that it's out of stock. Still says in stock on the website."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Paid for next day delivery 7 days later no goods . They do not answer their phones nor answer emails ."
"Stay away. This company is just a con. Won’t deliver , even if you ask for next day delivery and pay extra"
"I so wish we had read reviews. below. In my 40 years of business one of the worse examples of customer service going. So we ordered fridge and freezer for our new bar opening this weekend. They had over a week to deliver (Nisbets and others do next day delivery.) Stumble upon message on Adexa website saying delivery has been cancelled. No direct contact from them no phone call no email. We then reminded them of the fact we are opening a bar and that order will need to be cancelled if no confirmation of delivery is made. We email we call... absolutely no response. We eventually find out that one of the items is not available and is unlikely to be for some time. Failure of communication and so we cancel whole transaction. When you call them the phone goes automated and then goes dead! This aroused our suspicions that they could be scamming or in financial difficulty. We then confirm cancellation of order and place a new order with Empire supplies, they save the day and deliver the next morning (Thanks guys) . Finally get phone call from a haulage telling us they have consignment of 1 fridge from Adexa. We tell them order has been cancelled, too late. Finally get a call from Adexa and I run through the shambles with them and they agree to cancel order. This only after raising complaint with Paypal. Next thing? We get email stating there will be a re-stocking charge! Hilarious! Restocking charge for? Fridge not delivered and freezer they don't have in stock! You could not make this stuff up. We have given Adexa seven days to refund otherwise we WILL sue them. Have also contacted Paypal to begin recovery of our money. My advice to everyone out there is be careful, good old fashioned service is difficult to find, the internet has changed the world of commerce into an anonymous process. What this means is that many companies do not have any sense of customer service. What this will bring is a raft of bankrupt internet companies. Paying by Paypal or credit card gives you some protection. Paypal I prefer because they tend to work with the customer. In the past because we put much business their way they have intervened in situations like this. Big question to ask,:- they screwed up on stock availability and delivery/lead times, emails are not answered (bad sign), phone calls cut off (bad sign). all the hallmarks of a business in trouble. The happy ending was provided by Empire supplies who as a result are in pole position for further orders. Adexa I really hope you read this... never P*** off customers especially me!. The customer should always be King... mine are."
"If I could rate this company as zero I would. I placed an order. Delivered the wrong item. I haven’t received a receipt and can’t send it back to Chet a refund / swap."
"Ordered a pie warmer which was supposed to be delivered next day! Never arrived so tried to phone and emailed to no avail! Please do not use this rip off company to quick to take your money but certainly do not want to give it back!! To this day I have had no response to my emails customer service at this company is SHOCKING! Eventually got my money back by my bank doing a re charge, ordered the same product off of ecatering arrived next day as promised!! Keep away and use some other company NOT THIS ONE..🤬🤬"
"Dreadful company. Glasswasher didn't work from day one. Almost impossible to get a response and then just repeatedly fobbed off. Avoid at all costs"
Adexa is rated 1.36 based on 33 reviews