Adexa Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Adexa

How would you rate Adexa ?

"2 weeks no response after paying £400 for a bar fridge, no response to emails, no one answers the phone. To me this a fake company and I’ve been shafted!!"
"Worst service I have every received from a company, still waiting for my products a month after ordered and they never answer the phone."
"Avoid, there is a reason it's so cheap"
"I recently purchased a bar fridge from Adexa. The price was so much less than other merchants and the quality was outstanding. They provided regular delivery updates and delivered on time."
Adexa is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!