Best Buy Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Best Buy

How would you rate Best Buy ?

"Very poor customer service. 5 calls to them and not one did as they said. Stupid representatives with bad attitudes. First online purchase with them. Will never buy from Best Buy again. Defective merchandise too large to return without pick up from them. No one takes care of it or even attempts to. Home Depot, although not perfect, is much better than Best Buy."
Kathy Lodge
"serious service"
Erin Brown
"I got my microwave quickly and when my toaster did not get shipped they refunded my moiney quickly."
Debbie Penton Clark
"Greeted as you arrive. Asked what I needed and then as I walked across to the area I am again greeted knowing what I need as they used headsets to pre inform so I didn’t have to ask again. No pushy up sell. Just understood what I wanted. Quick professional polite sale. Perfect."
"My $1000 dell laptop had Microsoft windows on it. During an update a month ago the computer just hung up, meaning I couldn't do anything but watch the dell logo move in circles. Stopped at best buy and they took it and tried to repair it for a total bill of $355. Well that didn't work and now I had a big paperweight plus a new external hard drive that I had to buy. Gee now I have two external hard drives. Well then the Geek Squad took my laptop and for a $35 sent it to be diagnosed. Diagnosis came back with "you need a new Motherboard" for $500. I said NO, and went to Best Buy days later to get my very expensive paperweight. I bought a new $1000 laptop for my business with the protection plan. Now I am out $1300! While waiting for that to be delivered, I happened to speak with a friend of mine that tinkers with computers so he took a look at my old one. In a matter of 5 minutes he had removed Microsoft Windows 10 and had my Dell computer running just fine on Linux. So the next call was to the Geek Squad to cancel my order for a new one. I also contacted Microsoft to request an address for the office that will pay my bills because their stupid windows 10 cost me time, aggravation and money. After the laughter stopped I hung up. Dell was no help whatsoever. So I am done with Geek Squad's so called experts that got me for some of my hard earned dollars but not the big enchilada."
Robert Rude
"My latest order from BestBuy arrived in only 1 day and the price was slightly better than Amazon. BestBuy has made a lot of changes to compete with Amazon and they are doing a great job. I have recently been shopping a lot more with BestBuy online."
RICK GREENE
"price was excellent, product performed as advertised"
"I tryed to buy a Mac air in the store and strangely they dont accept international credit cards, I was receiveing a weird message of "amount above pin limit" and people from the store was useless and didnt have a clue of how to help. I them move to the website and purchase from my cell phone inside of the store using the same credit card. All of this to say that we might not need physical stores anymore."
CLAY MEENACH
"told the truth about the cooker"
Kathryn Adell Vestal
"VERY HELPFUL AND HAD REALLY GOOD SALE PRICES. REALLY NICE GROUP OF PEOPLE IN MURFRESSBORO. TN."
Cassandra
"They price matched!"
Stephen Gare
"Great selection and friendly staff. Delivery was fast and professional."
A Nay Nay
"I buy all my MacBook stuff there no need to go to an over packed Apple Store! Great quality and great return policy too."
"Workers are simply not smart. They need to be taught about the product they are sellibg."
Dudley Fudpucker
Unverified Reviewer
"Had problem with my Kindle which I had purchased at Best Buy. Couldn't get it to do nothing without tapping on it 3 times. Could not read or download any books that I wanted to purchase. Stopped at Best Buy, after talking to a attendant he took it to the mysterious back room to an expert. He came back in several minutes and claimed the touch screen was wore out and the only solution was to replace the Kindle. Not satisfied I returned home and touched the "help" button. A guy popped up on the screen and asked what was the problem. I explained and he said just a minute. He was back in 20 seconds and said problem solved, he was right!!!! Give it a try, Works perfect. "Best Buy rip off""
Craig McDonald
"If I buy something and I don't like it within the return date, I can bring it back; I don't have to mail it back like I do at Amazon and pay $20+ shipping."
Balamurugan Venkatachalam
"Customer service"
Roy Millward
"service and location"
Dr. Hardin Olson
"Their Geek Squad program is exceptionally well-run. It is rare that a customer has to bring the problematic device on site for help. Recently my hard-drive crashed and during their repair the face of my iMac was cracked. They gave me a new $1655 iMac and performed all the data-transfer, etc., without charge (I do subscribe to their protection plan.)"
David Nader
"Service and quality of products are very good"
Best Buy is rated 3.24 based on 49 reviews