Car Audio Centre Reviews

Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
NG1 2GR

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Ordered a head untit and an installation kit for my 19 year old Mercedes. Order was delivered very quickly but had the wrong installation kit. Rang them and they simply asked for some pictures of what was sent and told me that they would try to rectify. Emailed late Friday afternoon. They responded on Saturday to say that they would send the correct installation kit as soo as they had stock. The following Tuesday afternoon a courier arrived with the replacement kit. It was all present and correct. Very happy with the very competative prices offered by Car Audio Centre and impressed by the speed at which they dealt with my order issue.
I live on the isle of wight ordered it on the Thursday got it Friday morning very impressed and the kenwood what a great bit of kit 👏
Good service
Prompt service. Radio delivered correctly, as described in the literature. Reputable courier used.
Placed my order, got notified of dispatch and arrived the following day, really can’t ask for anymore, easy to navigate website and plenty to choose from 👍🏽
I found Car Audio Central while searching around for best overall prices to upgrade my car’s stereo head unit and speakers. When I started looking on their website I very quickly found all the equipment I needed including all converter cables and everything I needed to upgrade my system in one shopping basket from one retailer and at a price that easily beat retailers that I visited on my search previous to coming here. Not only that but by the following day I had received my complete order and within a few hours had fully upgraded my stereo head unit and front and rear speakers set up from the 12 year old original Citroen stock model I had been using for the last few years. I will be using them again in the future for a variety of reasons, good pricing, extremely quick dispatch and delivery, excellent packaging and availability of all of the different parts I needed in one order from one company. Very happy customer
Easy to order. Prompt delivery . It’s a present for my grandson 18th next month hopefully he will be as impressed as me.🤣
Great price , great service !
I have not checked the product but service is fast.
Next day delivery, exactly what I needed. Cheers guys
Very efficient.
Fantastic service . Very happy
Great service and quick delivery
All good service and reliable
Fast, first rate service. From order to plugged and playing in less than 48 hours. CD player took only a minute or two to get plugged and playing, sounds great so far. If it helps anybody else, I have got mine in a 72 plate Kuga ST Line.
I received a different part from the one I ordered. It was similar and, according to the vendor, was an upgraded model. I would have expected communication about this in advance. They did offer to refund part free of delivery costs when I complained.
Supplied some nice Radio's, Very pleased.
Amazing ordered on a Saturday arrived on a Sunday by standard delivery
Product was better than described, and postage was rapid, arrived on a Sunday
Gud on ya CA give me a shout when the subwoofer comes in all the best Chey 🤙
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.4 based on 4,101 reviews