Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Did not deliver parcel to the correct address. Currently trying to recover the parcel to whoever it was left with. Address was written so badly it's not legible. Thought the service was great till i heard the parcel was left at another address instead bringing it to the depot.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. Unfortunately, if the address was provided or written incorrectly in any way, this could result in an incorrect delivery. I cannot see that you have been in touch with our support team with regards to this issue. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused in this case.
Parcel not collected on scheduled day. Three days later which was very dissappointing.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. Looking further into the tracking information, it does appear that the collection driver did unfortunately run out of time on the expected collection date due to the extremely busy time of the year. We can only sincerely apologise on the courier's behalf. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused in this case.
Collection not made on pre arranged date. No contact made to rearrange collection. When I rang to ask for collection I was told it outdoor be early afternoon that day. At 5.45pm the driver rang to say he wouldn’t be there till at least 8pm. I had to ask the shop next door to look after parcel and give it to the driver. Not at all happy with that.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. I can see that, on the expected collection date, the driver unfortunately ran out of time for this collection. Issues such as these are extremely rare and we regret that this happened in your case. Unfortunately, collections that fail are not automatically re-booked and you must contact us to arrange another collection; this is stated within our T&Cs. With regards to the collection itself, we are very sorry that this did not take place around the advised time. Although we at Irish Parcels are more than happy to request a specific time for collections and deliveries from the courier, unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee this as the times are set upon by the courier and are at the discretion of the driver. Particularly at this time of the year, drivers are exceptionally busy and may work overtime to fulfil collections and deliveries. Nevertheless, we are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The pick up of parcel was for the 30/11; it actually happened on the 4/12 after numerous phone calls to ask when they will pick up the parcel.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date, and issues such as these are extremely rare. I cannot see that you were in touch with our support team with regards to this issue; we are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused in this case.
Very disappointed, after an easy order, GLS didn't deliver the parcel because I couldn't be home at the time they wanted to deliver. I didn't get the possibility to reschedule the delivery or deliver to a local depot. I had to put 20€ on top on the 30€ paid for the initial delivery fee to get the 19kg parcel from a warehouse located 10km from the delivery address and bring it back with a taxi. Moreover the package was wet and some items got slightly damaged.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your shipment. We do advise within our T+Cs that you must be present for collections and deliveries, as drivers are not permitted to collect or deliver unattended items, and all deliveries require a signature. We are also very sorry if any items sent with Irish Parcels were damaged. This is extremely rare and we have compensation in place for any damage caused to your Uni Baggage shipment. Please get in touch with us via email at your earliest convenience via email at info@irishparcels.ie so we can advise you on how to claim compensation. Compensation is paid as per our T+Cs. Packaging items safely in strong double walled boxes as per our guidelines is the best way to avoid damage, as well as internal packaging for any delicate items. If you can get in touch we would be happy to help you with this process. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Delivery took 4 days when it was stated 1-2 days
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry if your Irish Parcels shipment experienced any delay. Although 98% of all of our deliveries arrive on the expected date, Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated. Although delays of this nature are rare, all services can be subject to delays. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, simply email us at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Online booking experience was great, no problems however courier could only give me a 9am-6pm window for collection and it took me almost an hour on hold to make two phone calls to see could I get anything more definite.
When it was delivered it was a day later than scheduled
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, we really appreciate it. As our collection and delivery times are set upon by our couriers, unfortunately, we are unable to provide any specific time-slots ahead of booking. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we will be more than happy to try to get a more precise time from the courier directly on your behalf. We are also very sorry if your Irish Parcels shipment experienced any delay. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please contact us at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope that you have not lost any faith in our service.
Glass on the picture was shattered and it was a birthday gift for my sister despite package well wrapped and protected. Obviously packages are just thrown anywhere and manhandled at airports.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are extremely sorry if any items you sent with Irish Parcels were damaged. Although great care is taken with all our shipments, items can go through various machinery and conveyor belts with other heavy and large items. However, damage is extremely rare and we have compensation in place for any damage caused to your Irish Parcels shipment. Please get in touch with us via email at info@irishparcels.ie at your earliest convenience so we can advise you on how to claim compensation. Compensation is paid as per our T+Cs. If you can get in touch we would be happy to help you with this process. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
My package was booked to be collected on the 4th of September, my friend had to physically take the package to parcel force on the 6th. A hiccup i'm sure. But sets a bad example.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your collection. Although the vast majority of our collections take place on the expected date, Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated. We recognise that factors beyond our control may delay collections. For this reason, we do advise contacting us directly if a collection fails so that we may rearrange this for you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Parcel to be collected by GLS booked on you website to be collected on Monday. Driver turned up Wednesday afternoon. Service was cancelled and sent by fedex.
Thank you for your feedback, Mandy. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your collection. The vast majority of our collections do take place on the expected date, however, due to our service being estimated, we recognise that factors beyond our control may cause delays. However, in this case, we do understand it was a severe delay and we can only offer our sincerest apologies on behalf of our courier. Please do let us know if you have any questions.
The customer service in Irishparcels.ie and in GLS was fantastic, but the person who had to come and collect the parcel didn't appeared. He said I was not at home, but I was there all day long. This situation lasted three days, when finally I had my parcel collected. He told me that since I did not answer to the phone calls, he suposed I was not at home, while I do was there. I am dissapointed to know that he did not try to knock nor ring the bell
Thank you for your feedback, Carlota. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your collection. I can see that you were in contact with a member of our customer support team, who proceeded to follow this up with our courier partner. They were advised that the driver attempted to call you upon collection, and as well rang the doorbell of the property, but were unable to reach you. We are only able to pass on the information that the depot have advised. It is in the driver's best interests to collect items on the first attempt as, otherwise, they will simply have to return. I can see that the shipment has since been collected and is currently in transit to its final destination. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to help.
Scheduled delivery between 9.00am to 6.00pm. No one collected parcel, having waited in all day and swapped work hrs I was very disappointed and angry. Would never use GLS courier service as they are not reliable. No phone call, nothing to say they would not be collecting in day arranged.
Thank you for your feedback, Anne. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your collection. Although the vast majority of our collections and deliveries take place on the expected date, we recognise that factors beyond our control may cause delays. As such, we advise that the service is not time-guaranteed, only estimated. Unfortunately, due to the particularly busy time of the year, the driver ran out of time to collect on the scheduled date. As the drivers are not issued with phones for work purposes, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that drivers would call in this case. In this instance, we can only offer our sincerest apologies on behalf of our courier for the inconvenience caused. We advise that collections that fail are not automatically re-booked, and that you must contact us to arrange another collection. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
We booked in a collection for Friday 19th, TNT was the selected courier. The courier never showed, we had a call very late Fri to ask if we would like to reschedule, we explained the driver never arrived in the first instance. The girl on the phone called the driver but he had left the area, there was no attempt to phone the store or press the buzzer.
As this was a priority package we rebooked in Monday 22nd as an express service, again it was with TNT on this occasion TNT were having technical difficulties. We were once again let down by this service. We cancelled both collections & requested a refund, we got an email to say we were being refunded, then today we got a call from a TNT courier that he was looking for us to do a collection.
There is obviously a large communication here.
We ended up having to use AN POST. We will not be using this service again. Very poor
Thank you for your feedback, Olga. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your shipment. With regards to the collection that was booked for the 19th, we can see on the system that we were advised by our courier that this collection was attempted however, no contact was available. We are very sorry if this was not the case, this is something that we will need to investigate further with our courier. With regards to the collection booked on the 22nd, we are very sorry for the complications that were caused by the technical issues. TNT were experiencing technical issues with their system throughout the day, and I can see that our customer support did everything they could in order to get this collection scheduled for you. As this could not go ahead on the 22nd due to these issues, it appears that TNT booked this in for you for the following day believing it to be a convenience. Issues such as these are extremely rare, and we regret that they had such an impact on your shipment. For this, we can only offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
I have a small company Canopi creative Ltd , 18 Herbert st D2 & I have just become a supplier to Harvey Nichols Dundrum and I had 2 large boxes to be delivered to Dundrum , marked box 1/2 and 2/2 and one box was delivered yesterday to Dundrum and Box 2. To HN London . It is such a shame as it appears very incompetent if my company .Also it will take a week fir the stock to come back over internally and I will now have to wait an extra length of time to be paid as the PO can not be entered into the system therefore they will not Pay for 40 days . I do have to say that I am quite pleased otherwise with your service
Do I would just like to bring to your desiatchibg staff to plead make sure the boxes are sent to delivery address not invoice address if different
Sandra Walsh
087 6885960
Thank you very much for your feedback, Sandra. We are very sorry for the delay this has caused. If the invoice address was visible on the second parcel, this may have been why it was delivered to Harvey Nichols in London. When sending a parcel, we recommend that no other addresses are visible on the parcel, as this can cause issues with the delivery of the shipment. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to help.
The courier never turned up after I waited in for 12 hours. The tracking system posted a message"failed collection as customer not in" at 8 30 pm even though the time was 7:30pm approx. I did receive an apology form Anthony. The parcel is still in transit and its now 8days since I placed order
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your collection. Although the vast majority of our collections take place on the expected date, we recognise that factors beyond our control may cause delays. We believe that the time difference on the tracking information was simply due to the courier's internal systems still being an hour forward. I can see that our customer support team rescheduled this collection for the date you requested (19th April). I can see via the tracking information that the shipment is currently in transit to the final destination. As this is an estimated 2-3 working day service, your delivery should be expected on Friday 21st April or Monday 24th April - however, we recommend keeping an eye on the tracking information, as this will update to reflect when the item is out for delivery. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
I posted Two packages to Rome and one was delivered, we had to go looking and made multible phone calls until the the second package arrived a day later.
Hi Barry, apologies that one of your items was separated and arrived the next day. I can see that the service booked was an estimated 1 -2 day service and both parcels arrived within this timeframe. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I'm a first time user of Irish Parcels.
15.12.2016 .. Late.I booked and paid for a parcel to be delivered to family in Guernsey for Christmas.
The expected delivery date is 30.12.2016 which I only discovered after booking
19.12.2016 A.M.. it was collected by a courier.
23.15.2016 ...midday...parcel is stored in a warehouse somewhere in England for 2 days and looks like it will stay there 'til after Christmas
I thought that this time of the year an extra effort would used to deliver for Christmas
I'm not impressed as a first time user.
Hopefully the next time you won't be a busy.
Regards
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your shipment. Unfortunately, we were unable to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas for items that were sent after our recommended send-by dates as advertised on our website. The expected delivery date for every shipment is shown at the quote stage, before proceeding to booking. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Parcel was open at delivery
Thank you for your feedback, Stephanie. We are very sorry if any items sent with Irish Parcels have been damaged. Damage is extremely rare on any of our services and so we regret that this happened in your case. Please email us at info@irishparcels.ie with photos and details of the damage and we will investigate this further. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
We had made a booking and the item was to be picked up on Thursday the 24th, it wasn't and no communication from anyone. On Friday there was no collection either and only when we phoned Irish Parcels to be told that they would re-arrange for collection on last Monday. The package was collected on Monday but no real apology from anyone from Irish Parcels
Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the issues you experienced with your collection. Although the vast majority of our collections and deliveries take place on the expected date, we recognise that unforeseen issues may cause delays. As we handle a high volume of shipments daily, unfortunately, we are unable to monitor each individual shipment. We rely on customers contacting us if a collection fails so that we may work to resolve this, as collections that fail are not automatically re-booked. This is advised in our Terms and Conditions. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
No flexibility on collection times, and the parcel arrived damaged at the other end.
Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry for the issues you experienced with your shipment. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any time-slots for collections on any of our services, as we do not offer a timed service. As stated in our Terms and Conditions, all collections and deliveries take place between 8am and 7pm. We are also very sorry if any items sent with Irish Parcels were damaged - this is something that is extremely rare and we regret that this happened in your case. Please email us with photos and details of the damage at info@irishparcels.ie and we will certainly look into this further. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.45 based on 1,417 reviews