Stacee's Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Stacee's

How would you rate Stacee's ?

"Most disgusting and outrageous customer service they told me the dress had been shipped but it wasn't and then they told me that the dress was going to be shipped and another 2 days later they called saying they will now ship it which it will come a day after my engagement. They were very rude over the phone and didn't listen to anything I said PLEASE DONT BUY FROM HERE."
"I ordered my wedding dress and it stated 25 working days for arrival. I had sent my exact measurements and the dress came within the given time. Great workmanship and looks like the picture. I was worried about the measurements but it actually fits perfectly. Great job! Thank you! :)"
"Absolute disaster! This company is a complete joke. Myself and 4 bridesmaids all ordered our dress from them. Initially when the dress arrived we realised that measurements had been incorrectly taken and 3 of the 4 of us needed to pay for expensive alterations. However, this is all pales in comparison to the nightmare that was the colour of the dress. All of us bridesmaids live in different parts of the UK and so the first chance we had to all meet up was the 4 days before the wedding. At this point we realised that we had been sent 4 different coloured dresses, and not all burgundy as ordered. This caused a huge amount of stress as we were 4 days away from the wedding, and had spent a considerable amount of money on the dresses. We are now in the process of complaining to the company and trying to get our money back. The company are a nightmare to deal with, rude in response to emails, and as I'm sure everyone is well aware not based in the UK (despite trading from a UK website). Avoid at all costs."
"DONT buy from Stacee’s uk. I bought a dress. I told them I had large arms. They ignored this and made the sleeves 2inches to tight. They offered me £10 ( a joke I think) said they would not let me return it as they could not sell it on. In the end they sent me some material so I could get someone else to alter the sleeves. That cost me £75 ."
"Dont wait your time or money I ordered a wedding gown from stacees UK. Everything was fine till i received the gown. it was cheap and the gown did not have the work (pearls/beads) like in the pictures. they just put a white ribbon where pearls were in their website. i sent them a picture to which they apologized and offered alternative decorative like hand made flowers to decorate my gown myself. Seriously!! i asked for a refund and now they dont see any big problem with the dress. they do not have a return policy. the email reply comes from China. the package came from a tech company in China. they dont have a number or an address on their website. i've been asking for a refund for almost 2 weeks but all in vain."
Matthew Tattersall
Unverified Reviewer
"Customer service is not a word these robbers understand. Ordered a dress and promised it by the 6th of July. They now say it will be the 20th of July. A week after the wedding. Told no refund available. No help offered by the on line chat. This is not a UK company it's not a USA company its a Chinese company that take your money and laugh all the way to the bank"
"Awful company. My mother in law spent £150 on a dress, which when came looked nothing like the picture advertised. Awful customer service, and will not do a refund. Constantly offering to make another dress 'at cheap price for you'. Terrible english. Please do not waste you're money ordering from this company."
"Worst experience in life! Avoid! Got wedding dress nothing like picture, asked where to send back it come up it is China!!! They cheated on me after i send dress first dqy they was closed, when driver come back, they refused to take!!! No money no dress! Big lost , super upset! I do believe in karma! Hope this company will not exists for much longer! I hope they will be happy with my money, becoming they really messed up with my wedding dress expected!"
"Cheap dress nothing like the picture,as all others reviews multiple emails and utter rubbish from them,answer they gave me was it looked similar to the picture advertised so no problem keep it and the dress would probably get lost in return shipping! Don't waste time or money on this scam!"
"Wrong colour sent and sizes weren’t UK sizes so dress did not fit at all! Fighting for a refund but terrible customer service"
"Terrible company and should be removed I have had awful treatment from them. Got sent wrong size dress with some stitching missing. Emailed about this bit to no avail about getting money back as they said they made dress to size I ordered which is wrong. They offered me £10 for a dress I had over £130 for! This company should be removed and I am going to trading standards. They mislead people into believing they work from Britain when in fact they are based in China."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! poor quality, poor customer service - Dress is not the measurement you send and when you request to return for a refund they do not allow a refund even thought your advise they do!! not based in UK!! do not use"
Ashlee Herndon
Unverified Reviewer
"SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this company will not return your rag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!"
"SCAM!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I bought a standard size dress (cheaper than tailored), but they demanded exact measurements (although at no extra cost). So when the dress came, and the length was way too short - they refused to refund or take it back as it was 'tailored' made and they could not sell it on. They deflected all responsibilities and accused me of measuring the dress wrong. THEY WILL NOT REFUND. DO NOT BUY."
Patricia Calley
Unverified Reviewer
"Please do not make the same mistake as me, I can't believe I have been taken in by these cowboys. Counterfeit product, far too small, awful quality and had blood on. Despite all this they would not give me a refund, offered me another dress at a discount. Should be closed down now."
"Ordered a dress for it to be delivered on a certain date and it arrived 2 days late. They responded with ' It's only a couple of days late'. They also didn't inform me that it was going to be late, if they had I would of cancelled it! Had to get another dress and they are now they are not giving me any details on where to return the dress and get a refund. Terrible customer service."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I'm getting married next year and I was looking online for bridesmaid dresses. I searched for bridesmaid dresses UK and Stacee's came up, so I looked through the website and found a dress I liked. I had a look on the Facebook page and it had good reviews so messaged the company to check if they accepted refunds as stated on the website. I had a conversation with someone and she said I could get a refund 30 days up to receiving the dress, so I ordered it. After this I started seeing negative reviews on the Facebook page so I messaged some of the woman. They explained the dresses they had ordered arrived later than the delivery date they were told, they were poorly made and didn't look like the picture. This is exactly what happened to me. It arrived late, the stitching was poor and this was visible, and it looked cheap. As stated on the website I emailed them a complaint and asked for a returns address and refund. They asked what was wrong with the dress and asked me to send photos, which I did. I was told as they were only small problems to go to a local shop to get them fixed and that I wouldn't be able to have a refund, but I could have a discount on my next order. They explained they only do refunds if the measurements on the dress were made incorrectly and is it so hard for me to measure it to check. They are rude, liars and rip off merchants. They take photos from genuine websites and then when ordered they get someone from China to copy the design and make it but to a very low standard. They have now blocked me from their Facebook page so I can't react or comment anymore to warn others, and they delete the negative comments. So they have stolen £90 from my wedding fund and I'm stuck with an awful dress I can't use."
Stacee's is rated 1.42 based on 19 reviews