Stacee's Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Stacee's made you happy
Dress came through and it fit my bridesmaid well and was good material but was a completely different colour to the picture. I asked for a refund, they made me send a photo of it and then said the colour is correct. I told them that the dress is pink and I ordered nude for my wedding theme but they refused to give a refund. What a waste of £89. Don’t bother with them
Don't bother with this company. Save your money. I ordered a dress for my daughters prom. When it came it didn't fit across the back. I sent an email to return it and they refused. I informed them the measurements they proclaimed were wrong. They said for me to provide photographic evidence. I took photographs and sent them. They told me I had measured it wrong. I measured it the way they told me too and it was still too small, sent photographic evidence and now they just ignore the emails which I have been sending since before Christmas. i am going to contact Trade Descriptions.
Just others were asked to send photos of the dresses. They were not a good and they did not allow me to return the items. I would never recommend this company to anyone. 100% not good. Don't even consider them. I'm left with 2 dresses that I paid £210 and can't use. They were for mother of the bride.
Terribly disappointing experience. I paid about 179 pounds for a mother-of-the-bride dress. It was so horribly disproportionate - the shoulder straps were 4 inches above my shoulders, the shoulder width was way too broad, and the sleeves were so long they covered half my hands! Not only could I not wear this dress for my son’s wedding, I also wasted hours and days seeking a resolution to the problem via email, only to realize finally that the company’s “full refund” policy was a hoax. As “compensation”, they had the audacity to ask me to pay another 100 pounds to get the same dress tailored again. (By now, this dress and most of their dresses in this category were re-priced in their website at below 100 pounds, so even if I had wanted to risk losing more money, the compensation didn’t make sense.) After a series of frustrating, demeaning and futile emails, I was offered 15 pounds‘ compensation. I informed them that it would cost at least 40 pounds to have the dress altered in my country. It was then that Stacee’s pulled out their trump card. I was asked to provide photographs of the dress again to prove my case. There was no explanation of why the photos I had sent them earlier were not adequate. Before I could send them the new set of photos, they re-sent me their dress-check report and glibly pronounced via email that the mismatch in measurements (the ones I gave them when ordering the dress vs the wrong measurements of the delivered dress) was minor and I would not get compensation.

I had wasted money and time. By now, I had lost hope. I resolved the matter myself by getting the dress altered. It cost me 52 pounds to do so, not counting time loss and transport cost.

I have read reviews which warn of this being a China-based company. I am doubtful about this, as the online vendors from China that I have ordered from are far more professional than Stacee’s.

I took time to write this review so that others may be spared from this terrible experience.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. out of 3 dresses not one was made to the measurements stated on website or on certificates. Offered to remake for another £245!! Total disgrace. Zero refund policy which is not stated on website. Don’t know where to start with the customer service, was nothing short of shocking, one person in particular Terry was so patronising and rude. This website should not be still running taking people’s hard earned money!!!!
Exactly the same as everyone on here. I gave specific measurements and it didnt fit. They asked for proof on photos which I sent them and then tried to blame me! I am reporting to watch dog and trading standards, how they are still running I do not know! They won't let me return the dress even though all their measurements were wrong. Terrible customer service! STAY AWAY!
Total scam... do not buy from this Chinese company. Zero returns policy. They lie to you. This company should be shut down they have NO UK phone number and when they do answer your emails it just more lies etc.
DO NOT USE!
I ordered a bridesmaid dress in Sage green, it came and was Lime green! I didn't get it made to measure just in a standard size but they refused to refund . They took weeks to reply to my emails. In total the we spent over £450 with them on bridesmaid dresses. I said I would pay for all the shipping to return the standard size dress that was unworn, so they could of resold. They weren't losing any money as I ordered another to replace the Lime green not sage dress. But they still wouldn't refund! Money greedy and false advertising of colours. They made an already stressful time so much worse!
The same scam for us unfortunately, poor dress and a complete nightmare trying to return it for a refund. Please do not get tempted to buy from this rogue and untrustworthy company!
I would leave zero stars, if it was an option.

I ordered 2 x dresses from this terrible website - I specifically ordered 1 x standard Size 8 and 1 x standard Size 10 and expressed in my order email that I didn't want any bespoke sizes making, in case I didn't like the dresses when they arrived. They expressed no issue with this and sent me standard sized dresses.

The dresses were terrible quality - rough, scratchy fabric and - most irritatingly - they were ROSE GOLD when the colour I had requested was CHAMPAGNE GOLD. They were very pink in colour.

As these were for my bridesmaids and my wedding colour theme is gold and cream, they were unsuitable.

I requested a return address and a refund; the company are refusing and have offered me a £20 refund - I spent £189 on these dresses. £20 is an insulting offer.

Please, PLEASE stay away from this company - 100% NOT worth buying from them: zero after-care and the products are NOT as advertised.
ZERO STARS, IT IS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE. I ordered 2 x of the same dress, standard size 12 and colour gold. I was sent a yellow and completely different fabric dress to what is depicted in the dress image and description on the their website. Asked for a refund the same day it was delivered and was told “do us a favour and just keep the dress” I have been asking for the return postal address and the company is refusing to send it to me. They have offered to refund me a partial payment for a dress that is not what I ordered. Do not order from them you will regret it. I will be getting my bank reverse chargeback so just save yourself the hassle.
Whatever you go Stear clear of this Company. Wanted to return dress but they wld mot even reply to me after umpteen txts messages!!! Obviously do not expect any refund. You Have been Warned!!!!!
They made my partners wedding dress and got all the sizes we sent them wrong. We sent them pics showing a tape against the dress to prove they had made it the wrong size but still wouldn't admit liability saying we must have measured it wrong, incredible. Their Customer service is appalling. There customer care appalling andcas fir their statements about returns and dissatisfaction not worth the paper they aren't written on. This is a dishonest Chinese company who don't give a damn about you only your money. We lost £120 to these fraudsters. Please go elsewhere.
THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVERY COME ACROSS---

THERE IS NO MENTIONS ON THE WEBISTE THAT THE DRESSES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.

I ordered my bridesmaid dress in a generic size 12 UK size, which arrived broken and was completely different to the picture they advertised it as, i immediately contacted them advising the dress arrive damaged and as not as advertised, i offered to pay for the return and to get a full refund, they told me that as the dresses are made to order they cannot do anything and are not willing to let me return it, i advise this dress was not ordered based o custom sizes and that it is a generic size 12 and that it is also damaged.

These emails went back and forth for 1 whole month, and all the finally offered when they realized i wasn't backing down was a £10 refund, complete SCAMMMM company will never ever use again!!!!!!!!!
This site is a SCAM. Stay away. Ordered a dress and after recieving it, it looked nothing like the photo advertised. I concted them (via Phone, email, chat) to return the dress and they said that they will not accpet it and will not refund my money. they offered a refund of £15 for a dress that cost £180. THEY DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS and the items look nothing like the ones in their website.
Looks like my story is the same as everyone elses. I ordered a dress for £120 it arrives, it fits but looks nothing like the photo advertised. The material is substandard and its poorly made. The have contacted me back saying I look stunning in it after requesting photos. They refuse a refund. Its completely false advertising. One member of the team basically said accept it that theres no refund. I have contacted trading standards and will get a solicitor involved shortly. I am so mad that they can do this to people.
After my daughter ordering a dress to be a bridesmaid they have done nothing to respond in the correct manner they have so many bad reviews save your money and don’t order from them you won’t get your money back they respond in riddles they don’t answer questions direct and they make every excuse up when it clear says if your not happy with your dress and there is a problem you will get your money back this has still not happened and they are still messing us around I hope that they get caught and get everything they deserve as a very unreliable company
I have given 1 star as you cannot give less, issues with dress sizing and colour , made faulty as dress inside out! Tried to get refund! Omg..... we gave up! They offered us £40 for a £100 dress and asked us to take it to a local Taylor etc it was rediculous! Cassie online support was quite frankly not supportive, there telephone line is false & they refused to provide there company information. Do not buy from this store
Do not buy from this company!!!!!
Order ref;SS90531753204
Updated as still no resolution they even had my review removed!!!
Do not buy from this company!!!!!
Bought a dress for my sisters wedding-I’m a bridesmaid
It arrived and didn’t fit-I’m a size 8-10 and ordered a 10 as thought I would have plenty room.no way is it fitting ever (even if I starve )
I tried to return my dress and they just keep emailing asking for photos of me in the dress and measurements.which I’ve provided but keep being fobbed off. I paid over £100 and now have no dress 😳.oh and it looks nothing like the picture.
I have been asked for photos wearing the dress which I’ve provided-I’ve also been offered material to make it bigger myself!!!
I’ve asked for their regulator details which they haven’t provided and I’ve reported them to watchdog.
Do not buy from this site - so much hassle trying to get your money back.

Ordered a wedding dress, received confirmation from PayPal that the transaction went through however Stacees claimed they never received the payment! After a lengthy conversation with their online support 'Cassie' they finally checked their system and confirmed that they actually did receive it.
After all the hassle and reading such awful reviews I decided to cancel my order. Asking for a refund was like pulling teeth - so unhelpful and when asking the online support for help they replied 'pls wait, we're so overworked'

I finally received 90% of the refund which is so stupid as they didn't even start making the dress.

Don't ever buy from this company!
Stacee's is rated 1.11 based on 74 reviews