Stacee's Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Stacee's

How would you rate Stacee's ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
George

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Stacee's in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Cheap dress nothing like the picture,as all others reviews multiple emails and utter rubbish from them,answer they gave me was it looked similar to the picture advertised so no problem keep it and the dress would probably get lost in return shipping! Don't waste time or money on this scam!"
"Wrong colour sent and sizes weren’t UK sizes so dress did not fit at all! Fighting for a refund but terrible customer service"
"Terrible company and should be removed I have had awful treatment from them. Got sent wrong size dress with some stitching missing. Emailed about this bit to no avail about getting money back as they said they made dress to size I ordered which is wrong. They offered me £10 for a dress I had over £130 for! This company should be removed and I am going to trading standards. They mislead people into believing they work from Britain when in fact they are based in China."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! poor quality, poor customer service - Dress is not the measurement you send and when you request to return for a refund they do not allow a refund even thought your advise they do!! not based in UK!! do not use"
Ashlee Herndon
Unverified Reviewer
"SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this company will not return your rag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!"
"SCAM!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I bought a standard size dress (cheaper than tailored), but they demanded exact measurements (although at no extra cost). So when the dress came, and the length was way too short - they refused to refund or take it back as it was 'tailored' made and they could not sell it on. They deflected all responsibilities and accused me of measuring the dress wrong. THEY WILL NOT REFUND. DO NOT BUY."
Patricia Calley
Unverified Reviewer
"Please do not make the same mistake as me, I can't believe I have been taken in by these cowboys. Counterfeit product, far too small, awful quality and had blood on. Despite all this they would not give me a refund, offered me another dress at a discount. Should be closed down now."
"Ordered a dress for it to be delivered on a certain date and it arrived 2 days late. They responded with ' It's only a couple of days late'. They also didn't inform me that it was going to be late, if they had I would of cancelled it! Had to get another dress and they are now they are not giving me any details on where to return the dress and get a refund. Terrible customer service."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I'm getting married next year and I was looking online for bridesmaid dresses. I searched for bridesmaid dresses UK and Stacee's came up, so I looked through the website and found a dress I liked. I had a look on the Facebook page and it had good reviews so messaged the company to check if they accepted refunds as stated on the website. I had a conversation with someone and she said I could get a refund 30 days up to receiving the dress, so I ordered it. After this I started seeing negative reviews on the Facebook page so I messaged some of the woman. They explained the dresses they had ordered arrived later than the delivery date they were told, they were poorly made and didn't look like the picture. This is exactly what happened to me. It arrived late, the stitching was poor and this was visible, and it looked cheap. As stated on the website I emailed them a complaint and asked for a returns address and refund. They asked what was wrong with the dress and asked me to send photos, which I did. I was told as they were only small problems to go to a local shop to get them fixed and that I wouldn't be able to have a refund, but I could have a discount on my next order. They explained they only do refunds if the measurements on the dress were made incorrectly and is it so hard for me to measure it to check. They are rude, liars and rip off merchants. They take photos from genuine websites and then when ordered they get someone from China to copy the design and make it but to a very low standard. They have now blocked me from their Facebook page so I can't react or comment anymore to warn others, and they delete the negative comments. So they have stolen £90 from my wedding fund and I'm stuck with an awful dress I can't use."
Stacee's is rated 1.00 based on 10 reviews