Stacee's Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Stacee's
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Stacee's made you happy

"I wouldn’t even give this company a one star . This company is not based in the UK the dresses come all the way from China , this becomes an inconvenience if you want to return the dress . I ordered a dress from here and it looked nothing like the picture they provided . I’m black and had the dress been made the way it was advertised then it would have looked nice but it wasn’t . The dress was clearly made for someone without coloured skin and it looked very bad on me . I payed a lot for it and they didn’t give me a refund even after I sent pictures to show how bad it was . I do not at all recommend this shop ."
Are you Stacee's? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Stacee's receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"i received the dress with a huge spot on the neckline. the company refused to take a refund and return. offering me some silly compensation amount 10 pounds later on bargaining and offering 10 more up to 55pounds. they also asked me to wash the dress myself. which I actually tried to do despite the fact the dress was brand new. I went to dry cleaners and they refused to take it claiming the fabric fault. stacees customer service is horrible they do not listen to you. they do not give a f..ck about their return policy. they use fake information and reviews on their website. actually buying reviews for 10 pounds. they claim to be in uk but they are in HK or china and you cannot find their contact details. cheating on people. hope they go bust soon. Wont leave it like that and will fight till i receive my money back."
"Awful..bad dress and no refund..avoid!!"
"The dress that arrived was nothing like the one I ordered! Offered £5 refund Dreadful service, they really don’t care - STAY AWAY,,,"
"Most disgusting and outrageous customer service they told me the dress had been shipped but it wasn't and then they told me that the dress was going to be shipped and another 2 days later they called saying they will now ship it which it will come a day after my engagement. They were very rude over the phone and didn't listen to anything I said PLEASE DONT BUY FROM HERE."
"I ordered my wedding dress and it stated 25 working days for arrival. I had sent my exact measurements and the dress came within the given time. Great workmanship and looks like the picture. I was worried about the measurements but it actually fits perfectly. Great job! Thank you! :)"
"Absolute disaster! This company is a complete joke. Myself and 4 bridesmaids all ordered our dress from them. Initially when the dress arrived we realised that measurements had been incorrectly taken and 3 of the 4 of us needed to pay for expensive alterations. However, this is all pales in comparison to the nightmare that was the colour of the dress. All of us bridesmaids live in different parts of the UK and so the first chance we had to all meet up was the 4 days before the wedding. At this point we realised that we had been sent 4 different coloured dresses, and not all burgundy as ordered. This caused a huge amount of stress as we were 4 days away from the wedding, and had spent a considerable amount of money on the dresses. We are now in the process of complaining to the company and trying to get our money back. The company are a nightmare to deal with, rude in response to emails, and as I'm sure everyone is well aware not based in the UK (despite trading from a UK website). Avoid at all costs."
"DONT buy from Stacee’s uk. I bought a dress. I told them I had large arms. They ignored this and made the sleeves 2inches to tight. They offered me £10 ( a joke I think) said they would not let me return it as they could not sell it on. In the end they sent me some material so I could get someone else to alter the sleeves. That cost me £75 ."
"Dont wait your time or money I ordered a wedding gown from stacees UK. Everything was fine till i received the gown. it was cheap and the gown did not have the work (pearls/beads) like in the pictures. they just put a white ribbon where pearls were in their website. i sent them a picture to which they apologized and offered alternative decorative like hand made flowers to decorate my gown myself. Seriously!! i asked for a refund and now they dont see any big problem with the dress. they do not have a return policy. the email reply comes from China. the package came from a tech company in China. they dont have a number or an address on their website. i've been asking for a refund for almost 2 weeks but all in vain."
"Customer service is not a word these robbers understand. Ordered a dress and promised it by the 6th of July. They now say it will be the 20th of July. A week after the wedding. Told no refund available. No help offered by the on line chat. This is not a UK company it's not a USA company its a Chinese company that take your money and laugh all the way to the bank"
"Awful company. My mother in law spent £150 on a dress, which when came looked nothing like the picture advertised. Awful customer service, and will not do a refund. Constantly offering to make another dress 'at cheap price for you'. Terrible english. Please do not waste you're money ordering from this company."
"Worst experience in life! Avoid! Got wedding dress nothing like picture, asked where to send back it come up it is China!!! They cheated on me after i send dress first dqy they was closed, when driver come back, they refused to take!!! No money no dress! Big lost , super upset! I do believe in karma! Hope this company will not exists for much longer! I hope they will be happy with my money, becoming they really messed up with my wedding dress expected!"
"Cheap dress nothing like the picture,as all others reviews multiple emails and utter rubbish from them,answer they gave me was it looked similar to the picture advertised so no problem keep it and the dress would probably get lost in return shipping! Don't waste time or money on this scam!"
"Wrong colour sent and sizes weren’t UK sizes so dress did not fit at all! Fighting for a refund but terrible customer service"
"Terrible company and should be removed I have had awful treatment from them. Got sent wrong size dress with some stitching missing. Emailed about this bit to no avail about getting money back as they said they made dress to size I ordered which is wrong. They offered me £10 for a dress I had over £130 for! This company should be removed and I am going to trading standards. They mislead people into believing they work from Britain when in fact they are based in China."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! poor quality, poor customer service - Dress is not the measurement you send and when you request to return for a refund they do not allow a refund even thought your advise they do!! not based in UK!! do not use"
"SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this company will not return your rag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!"
"SCAM!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I bought a standard size dress (cheaper than tailored), but they demanded exact measurements (although at no extra cost). So when the dress came, and the length was way too short - they refused to refund or take it back as it was 'tailored' made and they could not sell it on. They deflected all responsibilities and accused me of measuring the dress wrong. THEY WILL NOT REFUND. DO NOT BUY."
Stacee's is rated 1.35 based on 23 reviews