Stacee's Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Stacee's made you happy
Stacee's 5 star review on 9th August 2022
Julie Willis-Crompton
Stacee's 4 star review on 20th July 2022
Stacee's 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Deborah Obrien
Horrendous customer services! Extremely easy to talk to them when you're placing an ordering and they're taking your money BUT as for returns and refund they are virtually non-responsive. I've tried contacting them via social media, emails and WhatsApp without success. I am kicking myself that I didn't check the horrendous reviews before buying!!! Looks like alot of unhappy customers saying the same thing. Shame on you!
I ordered my bridesmaids dress for my friends wedding in September, i am always a little sceptical about ordering online as you never know what to expect!! All i can say is wow wow wow!! It arrived today after ordering about 3 weeks ago everything about it is spot on!!! Would highly recommend 😊😊👍
Stacee's 5 star review on 9th August 2022
Good customer contact service, lovely quality dress for my daughters prom and at a great price. I did have to have some alterations made as it was a little too big but that was not a problem. Would certainly use this company again.
Stacee's 4 star review on 20th July 2022
Avoid like the plague.... Disgusting customer service. I wasn't happy with the product and wanted to return it. I (eventually, after chasing up a WhatsApp number to contact) got a return email with a massive guilt trip about how long had been spent making it. They gave me the option of £35 towards someone else adjusting it or to pay them another £70 for a new dress, which for me admits fault. The last email I sent requested a return address in exchange for a refund and I have been ignored. Absolutely disgusting!!! I am resigned to the fact I am not getting a refund and hope no one else is put in the same position.
Stacee's 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Stacee's 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Stacee's 1 star review on 15th July 2022 Stacee's 1 star review on 15th July 2022
Stunning dress made to measure fit absolutely perfect will not be looking anywhere else in future
Stacee's 5 star review on 14th July 2022 Stacee's 5 star review on 14th July 2022 Stacee's 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Stacee's were fantastic, my daughter looked stunning! The dress was better than we ever could of imagined. Extremely well made, heavy and such a beautiful colour.
Stacee's 5 star review on 7th July 2022 Stacee's 5 star review on 7th July 2022
Perfect dress exactly what i ordered i am so in love with it!
Stacee's 5 star review on 30th June 2022
I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. It was a gamble but it paid off. The dress arrived and fitted like a glove. They kept me updated via email. They wanted so many measurements . It's her orom tonight and she looks beautiful
Stacee's 5 star review on 29th June 2022
SHOCKING! My daughters prom dress arrived, late, and didn't fit. I contacted 'Cassie' using the 'chat' function and was asked to send an email to customer services, which I did. 'Wendy' then asked me to send photo's of the dress. This company is a complete SCAM and clearly never intend to give refunds. I will be taking this as far as I can as it is totally unacceptable for this company to be operating and ripping people off.
After looking online at different dresses for my daughter's prom, trying to find a cheaper alternative to some of the pricier prom shops here in the UK, my daughter fell in love with a beautiful blue prom dress on the Stacees website. Trusting that we would have enough time to refund it if it wasn't right, we took the plunge and ordered it. Communication was great right from the beginning and we ordered it on the 18th May and it arrived exactly the day it was estimated, yesterday the 6th June. I am overwhelmed with how beautiful it is. It looked amazing in the pictures, but I didn't really expect it to be so good in person. There is a lot of material, so doesn't feel cheap. The dress is so well made and the detailing on it is beautiful. We ordered a UK size 8 and it feels as if it was made for her. I wish I had taken the offer of having the length altered as it would have been for free, as it's a little to long (she's 5ft 6in) but that's nothing that can't be sorted and it might be fine with heels. I really did not expect such a high quality dress and would have had to pay probably 3 times the amount if I'd purchased a dress from a store here. I would highly recommend if people are looking for a well made and beautiful dress to look at Stacees. The colour is exactly at it looked on the website too. I have already told a friend who is getting married to take a look at what they have because they have a lot of choice. I am extremely happy and so proud that my daughter looks amazing. And for a 16 year old girl to say "Mum, I feel so confident in it. It's my dream dress. I love it!" then it must be good! Very happy customers and I will definitely purchase again through them in the future. Thank you x
After ordering my daughter's dream prom dress and given an estimated delivery of 29th April,they emailed on 24th to inform of 15-20 day delay but would be shipped by 5th may,that date passed and only when I threatened to cancel did it suddenly go from being made to being in quality control! The dress finally arrived on 17th may and although the dress is a similar colour it certainly isn't what I ordered,the dress on the website is nothing like what I received and after all the stress we dont have the patience or the time to look for another dress. Was told I could contact the after sales team for a part refund but there doesn't seem to be an after sales team! They may have a co.uk site but the dresses are made and shipped from China,they don't respond to emails so their chat is the only way to contact them which I have to admit they were helpful. Certainly will not be buying from them again.
Stacee's 2 star review on 22nd May 2022 Stacee's 2 star review on 22nd May 2022
Thank you stacees for my daughters beautiful prom dress fits perfect would highly recommend,was a little worried when I read some reviews but definitely buy from stacees again
I’m so upset. I ordered a dress from this company and we confirmed my measurements so many times. The dress arrived yesterday and it’s not even close to fitting. The material is also very cheap. This is a very expensive dress I bought for my sons wedding. I’m devastated
I ordered my dress before reading the reviews, so I was very unsure to say the least after reading them. However, it arrived a couple of days ago and it is stunning. It is exactly as the photo. Customer service always responded to my emails and the live chats. It arrived just on the deadline. When I started to panic, they did offer me a full refund if my dress didn’t arrive on time. Things are taking longer to post, people seem to forget that we are in a pandemic and it is affecting everything from suppliers, staff and postal delays. I have ordered another dress from another company before this one and I’m still waiting for it. I’ve got the tracking number and it’s still at the airport in China waiting to board!! I am very pleased with my item and I would use them again, just maybe a lot longer in advance to allow it to arrive on time
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY They promised me i could return if i did not like the dress and then wouldn't give me the address to return it to. they ignore my messages.
If you have any sense you will NOT order from this company. The dress I recieved looks absolutely nothing like the dress i ordered. It took over 6wks to arrive, bearing in mind i paid extra for a quicker delivery. This was too late for my daughter's wedding. I have therefore emailed Stacees twice now to request a refund and have been completely ignored. I have learnt a lesson here and in future I will buy from a local shop or one with positive reviews. I paid £130 in total...a complete waste of money. On top of all that the dress doesn't even fit after i measured myself correctly and gave full details of this.
Stacee's 1 star review on 24th April 2022 Stacee's 1 star review on 24th April 2022 Stacee's 1 star review on 24th April 2022
I ordered a prom dress and had it made to fit,it took a few weeks to arrive but well worth the wait. The dress fits perfectly and quality is great. Will be buying again. Thank you
Do not order from this website, this company refuse to refund your purchase no matter how much information/photos you provide them with. Absolute joke of a website!! Photos of dress on website were completely different to the dress I received.
Do not order from this company Do not order from this company! I wish I had read these reviews before ordering! Two of the dresses do not fit, I sent pictures proving this. They then said I couldn’t return them and have offered no help to return them. I have been told if I return them I will only get 70% of my money back and will have to pay £40 shipping! Not the stress you need when already going through the stress of organising a wedding. Seriously avoid at all costs! Scam company!
Absolutely awful dress and cheaply made! Couldn’t believe that they sent the wrong colour completely and haven’t bothered to email me back. So disappointed and it’s money down the drain. Do not waste your money and use this so called company
Stacee's is rated 1.5 based on 97 reviews