Welcome Pickups Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Welcome Pickups

About Welcome Pickups: The easiest, friendliest and most personalized travel experience you will ever have | Think of us as your friend on the ground

How would you rate Welcome Pickups ?

(optional)

"WP is an excellent service. The driver was on time and affordable. For the same cost as a regular taxi, you get treated like a celebrity in a fancy luxury car and wonderful driver!"
"We just came back from a two week trip to Spain and we use Welcome Pickups for all our transfers. This is a very professional company,if you have a problem they will solve it immediately.They were there on time with a very friendly drivers and I was very satisfied.I will use them for all my future travels."
"Our driver picked us up from the airport, we did not expect him to be there as we took so long in passport check , but there he was waiting :) Couldn’t rate Welcome Pickups enough , very friendly , will definitely use them again A+++++"
"My three experiences with the Welcome group were all extremely positive. Although I never actually spoke personally with the booking group, each of my requests for a driver was handled in a very timely manner and very professionally. The three drivers I had for the various segments to my trip were courteous and acted professionally. On my initial arrival in Athens, which was later in the evening, once we had arrived at my destination, my driver had me stay in the vehicle until he ensured someone was available to let me in to the residence where I was staying. If I need a similar service in any future travels that I may undertake I will definitely use Welcome. I have already recommended them to a friend and she engaged your company on her arrival in Paris."
"Prompt and courteous service."
"Great service. Kindness. Efficiency. Good price. Easy. Professional. Quality"
"Reliable and friendly service at a competitive price. Completely takes the hassle out of getting to and from the airport. Highly recommend Welcome pickups."
"The driver was waiting for us & was very friendly. It made for a smooth transition from the airport to our hotel."
"On time, clean, friendly and helpful"
"This just works! You get tons of reminders, follow-ups and pictures of your drivers. Will use them again!"
"Very positive welcome by a smiling and professional driver. Efficient and safe driving, useful guiding on the way."
"They were fantastic. Very knowledgable, on time and just very warm. Would very much recommend"
"Correct. On time."
"The driver was waiting for us at our pick up point. He was polite friendly and informative."
"Very friendly and good drivers to enjoy Chania!"
"Driver was going to be 10 minutes late, but we were advised before hand of this. Would book again, no hassles."
"Super welcome"
"Strict, correct, on time."
"Our homeward bound driver was punctual and patient whilst waiting for our porter to retrieve our luggage. The car was clean and in good condition. It was a pleasant journey."
"Reliable service. Clean comfortable cars,good communication.Drivers are punctual, helpful and friendly."
Welcome Pickups is rated 4.97 based on 1,226 reviews