Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
May 3 Ordered Over $100 In Clothes, I Haven't Received My Package Yet, Only Dang Tracking Number. This Order Is Actually For My Daughter And Really Wants These Items But I Do Believe We Have Been Scammed. Very Frustrated. They Did Offer To Cancel My Order But As Seen In Reviews, I Am Worried I Will Not Receive My Money Back. Maybe Best Bet Is To Call My Bank. 😡
This is not a serious company and I got trapped.. ordered 100 eur worth of goods and it’s been more than a month never received, no customer service. Be careful
Its been almost a month to my order , i cancelled it as they did not ship it as half of the month went through .. and i did not even receive the refund yet.
Overall great!
The reason I am not happy, is that I Returned my jeans for another size, but haven’t gotten any replies. They told me that they were being processed. I am still waiting for a feedback.
I am really shocked with the bad reviews and lack of customer service but I haven't had any issues, if anything is does take a week sometimes, a little longer to receive my order but it gets there. I've had maybe one out of many items that I have bought that wasn't exact but other than that everything else is GREAT!
Hello Dear,
I returned the item which I bought from the SHEIN on the 5th of June and I am not received anything back From you.and i send emails no any answer, no customer service,and Not accountability
😡😡😔😔
Sara
I ordered on may 20, it is now june 18. The package was supposed to come today according to the status, and low and behold, half of my address was missing which causes my package to be sent back to seller. I am highly disappointed shein failed to put my full address on the package. I was supposed to have these clothes for my 30th bday and now I have nothing to wear. I hate that there is no customer service. Please do not order from these people. It must be a scam!
I have yet to receive any refunds! I have ordered about 40 items and returned eight due to sizes. I then reordered the correct sizes a but not received one refund yet!
I placed order June 4th 2020 for 30.94. I can't call them or have anyway to check on order. When I sign in it says I don't have any orders. So no way to contact them. First and last time I'll shop here.
I order some items the 1st time and it was good, the 2nd time I got half my order and was missing at least 4 items that I had already promoted online.
I don’t like that u can’t talk to anyone and the jewelry is costume jewelry and can’t be returned.
I’m upset that I placed a 3rd order before getting my 2nd, so now I’m scared to see what I’m not getting in that order
I’m so upset cause they do have cute clothes that r way cheaper than fashion Nova, but this 3rd order will be my last 🤦🏽‍♀️
Their clothes is pretty cheap qualities not the best but it is really cute. Just don't have to return anything. it's a months I can't get through and my money has not been credited it back. is nearly impossible to track your returns
Worst customer service ever. SHEIN is fraudulent and only way to get answers is via facebook messenger and first told me they’d issue a refund two days ago then waited for my order to ship to say opps nothing we can do. Sorry we sent triple qty of the same dress and charged you. We happily accept returns but oh we are gonna have to additionally charge you $7.50 per item returned. This is just so wrong.
I placed an order and paid for it and they have no record of order. However they have my money. Will have to contact credit card service and get my money back. What a rip off.
Terrible customer service you cannot contact them and you cannot make returns even though it says so
Sizes fit very small. Not worth the money spent. Terribly inconvenient to send back.
I am waiting on my order and sent an email asking and they will link to you so you can wait longer or cancel but no refund. I am going to wait but I do not have anything good to say about Shein. Do NOT order from this company.
quality is sooo bad and shipping takes 1 to 2 months
They r absolutely Terrible I have nothing good to say about them. I ordered my package in may and I still haven’t received it. It has been sitting in New York for over a month now. Don’t order from them unless your good to deal with problems
Whats up with customer service. I spend alot of fuckin money 1st time having a problem and no one responds
Shein is rated 2.04 based on 681 reviews