Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
Can’t get a hold of Shein by phone and no email response. Difficult to return.
Good quality clothing, sizing good. Quick and efficient delivery service
Hi! I placed my order early March - received nothing and no response to my queries either!I understand that COVID would have an impact, however communication or a refund would be the way to go!!
RV371419933CN
I actually thought I wasn’t getting my refunds from returns from a lot of orders of clothes that I ordered that just didn’t fit, until I realized I wasn’t reading my credit statement correctly. When I went back and looked at the credits there they all were. It’s actually unqualified clothing and I did get all refunds
I placed an order from this company and my order has been nothing but a problem. These two groups of earrings are very cheaply made. All the earring posts are made of plastic and they break easily. The first time I tried to put them on the ear post broke off. Top of that they don't even respond to your message!!!
Shein is a shame and is a crooked company i returned some items more than a month ago no answer no one to talk to no address no phone number they have the worst service
Have not received my package because it’s damaged which I understand, but I paid the shipping garantee at checkout and I never got a refund for my package, it arrived in my city two months ago. I spent 50$ of my own money plus 20$ worth of shein points on the purchase and did not get a refund. Be careful
Great quality and amazing options!
We placed an order for multiple items, when I tried to go onto the website to process a return 3 days after we received, it said none of the items we eligable for return - please see return policy. When I clicked on return policy, it said we had 75 days to return and no other limitations were listed. I literally was returning within 3 days of receiving.

In addition, even though this didn't apply to me, the return policy listed that we had to pay $7.99 shippng to return, even though their website lists free returns in U.S. (which we are).

Lastly, when I tried to find a customer service phone or email to contact, there is nothing on the site. Only a robo answerer that takes you to your order, where you can't return.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company.

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN KATY PERRY for associating with this.
I want shein to restart again in India coz it's alternatives does not have the same clothes as shein. Flipkart, Amazon, ajio all these have lame clothes
I placed my order on the 18th I even changed my sizes before it was shipped, I recieved half my order today 7 days later... I repeat 7 days.. and OMG I absolutely can't not be any more impressed.. everthing I orded fits the way it should.. I am about to do another order..amazing amazing.. highly rate this company.
Awful customer service. I told them that the post office wouldn’t accept the address provided to return and they told me to just try again... which makes no sense. Felt like I was talking to someone who didn’t understand English which meant I never got answers to my very simple questions.

No contact number and they make it almost impossible to get in touch.

DO NOT use this company!

Quality is worse than primark but with a higher price tag. Not worth it at all.

I have no lost out on over £150. Fuming is an understatement
Bad service
Ordered from them, everything was just absolute trash quality, can’t even believe how bad some of their stuff is. When I tried to leave honest reviews (which were one-star and negative) they wouldn’t even let me post them, saying I was using inappropriate words when I was just using normal words to describe them. The fact that they filter that stuff out is disgusting
They are notorisly hard to contact. There is no customer phone line and their so called chat line is not existent. I have been trying to get 2 refunds but it's impossible to contact them. They charge a fortune when you return goods. I will not be using them again.
Horrible quality clothing...worst I've even felt or smelled. I ordered 8 pieces (6 shirts & 2 swimsuits). All of the shirts were off in the measurements Shein posted. The swimsuits were gross, & 1 of them is ripped (or not fully sewn). Swimsuits are not eligible for a return...not even defective ones. I've sent numerous emails trying to get this resolved with no response back. No phone number to call this company either. I wish I had done my research on this awful company. Save yourself alot of trouble h easted money & DO NOT order from them!
The material the dresses were made of was very cheap. After i got my deliver, i didnt even wear them. The material was hot and made of plasyic it seemed. I should have payed more attention to the reviews. The sizes are very off! Its not easy to ship it back. I asked for a shipping label but never got it or a response. I spent a lot if money and what a mistake. Dont waste your time, its made cheap and bet from sweat shops. I feel sorry for the employees. Save your money, do not buy from this company.
I placed an order with Shein back in January in the amount of 320.00 and used Klarna payment plan. The initial payment was $80.00 & there after every 2 weeks a deduction would be made out of my account for $80.00. I never received the package, I looked up Shein's contact info & there was not a phone number, only an email. I sent them numerous emails & not 1 response, therefore I contacted Klarna, who also tried to reach out to them several times but to no avail. This so called company retains absolutely no customer relation concerns, ethical practice or business to business principal. They obviously have no interest in resolving customer issues, as well as any respect for business to business contract relations. I myself am a business owner & could never imagine neglected a customer & resolving the issue or totally ignoring a business that I have a contract with whom provides business to me!! My personal experience with this specific company is that they are a proven scam production & could obviously care less about their customers satisfaction, experience & outcome!!!! The 1st red 🚩 flag is not providing a customer service phone number, even to their business contract partners. They never responded to my several emails nor did they respond to Klarna, please do not spend your hard earned money with them, if you're not happy with your merchandise....chances are that your probably not going to get an exchange or refund. You'll be lucky if you get a response from the email that you sent, I have read so many reviews regarding Shein & they are not 5 stars!!! I honestly can't even give them a 1 star, please do the research before ordering from this very poorly operated & unethical company!!!

Michelle Rotsaert
I've been shopping with shein for years, i never had a problem !
Only con is The sizes are off sometimes but there are always helpful reviews & pictures to help you decided which size is the best option . The shipping is pretty fast . I live in Illinois & it never took more than 2 or 2 1/2 weeks to get to me even during the pandemic. I would compare this brand to forever 21 .
I bought four items from Shein, a jacket, shirt, pants, and a hoodie. The pants were nice but they fell apart the first day of wearing them. The material was really cheap and one of the aglets fell off from the drawstrings on the waist of the pants. The jacket was really nice but of course, something had to go wrong. It had pockets and they were sewn off. You could see there were pockets but you could not put your hand in them! The shirt was okay I guess, the material was gross. Finally, we come to the hoodie. The material was horrible. It was completely un-wearable. It was made of some gross, thin, swimsuit material. Never buying from there again.
Shein is rated 2.06 based on 777 reviews