Holiday Autos Reviews

Victoria Gate
Chobham Road
Woking

Tell us how Holiday Autos made you happy
Fraudulent company - like so many others was mis-sold a rental which has left us out of pocket and with no car. Their customer service team is obviously well versed in dealing with customers who complain about their fraudulence. Never use the agency.
Insane refund time. Took 20 Business days just to process my return + 5 days for the bank to process transaction. Ridiculous timeframes. Do not recommend.
Fraudulent alert! This website do not give you anything except fraud, if you like the price - go directly to the car provider. This website does not provide real customer service, only bots who refuses your complains. Make sure not to book pick up on the same day - you won't get a car nor your money back. If booking routes - make sure to have full G licence in Ontario, Canada.
Holiday Auto commits fraudulent misrepresentation, which is a criminal offense. They sell you a car rental with full insurance that the actual car rental company refuses to accept when you go to pick up the car (you'll be asked to pay triple). Holiday Auto then says it's too late to refund or cancel, thereby stealing your money. Go to your credit card company to recover your money, document your purchase and show the crime committed by Holiday Auto.
A 7th grader could be hired to consult with these guys - the inefficiency is beyond belief! Anyone could redirect the employees and fix the huge bottlenecks. Price was cheap - service matched. I don't think I could handle the headache of renting from them again. I can't remember feeling so frustrated watching a system try so hard and fail so miserably at delivering a service.
They have very bad customer service in india, they will try to take your money without giving you a car. You can gett your money back only from your credit car company. Dont use holidays autos it is looking very cheep but you will pay more in the end.
Don't even think about it.. I have to wait for 18 WORKING DAYS for my refund! Thats around a month after including weekends.
Appalling service - avoid Appalling service. The car provided wasn't as booked and was mechanically unsound. An engineer reckoned I'd been lucky not to have come off the road. Holiday Autos has simply washed it's hands of the whole affair. I will never rent from this company again nor recommend to anyone. Avoid.
Appalling company. Lied to us we would receive a refund after not being able to provide the rental car from Sixt. They sent the forms out and then reneged. We are now faced with using our credit card company to recover the funds, almost £500. Do not trust this company
Scammers! Be careful keep your money
Avoid avoid ! Avoid , avoid and avoid!! I have booked a car with Delpasso using the Holiday Auto service . I came to collect the car and I had : - an international driving license (together with my British driving license) - Credit card my with name on it - Passport - Private excess insurance. They refused to rent a car without buying from them a private insurance for 60 Euro, as they said that my credit card only includes a first letter of my first name and my full surname. Regarding to them, on my credit card must be also a first name. I had other 3 cards, but without my full first name , they did not accepted them as they said this can me my sister's card, who's first name starts also with a letter 'm'. Even I wanted to pay using the pin number. I've offered them to pay deposit of £1200 by bank transfer or cash, they also refused. They said that If I wont pay them 60 euro for the private insurance they won't rent a car to me and I will loose my booking money which I paid to rent a car and I don't meet their terms and conditions. (which are against VISA cc regulations) In front of me in Delpasso Malaga, was about 8 customers - all arguing about the damage of the car etc. Stay away from this company. Their renting prices are cheap, but they are trying to make a money somewhere else. Their customer service was extremely rude. I just rang my bank, and I'm recommending everyone who has been cheated by this company to make a claim to get a money back using 'charge back '. The waiting time to collect the car was 1hr 20min Holiday auto refused to help with the issue.
This company stole money from me and took no responsibility for what I was verbally told by the woman at the desk. I was told my card would be charged 100 EUROS for the fuel and re-fuel charge initially, but then refunded any amount due once they had checked how much fuel I used. I was sent an invoice saying I had used 23.15 EURO and the refuel charge was 25 euros. Therefore my charges were 48.15 EUROS. However, they now refuse to refund the difference with no reason why! They are not interested and simply stated that I shouldn't have been told I would receive any money back by the desk attendant. Even my terms and conditions say it is s 25 EURO refuel charge and nothing about taking 100 EUROS and just keeping it all! The emails from customer service were dismissive just saying they can't do anything about it and their position remains firm. I do not recommend this company! I have used many other car rental companies in the past so will never use these again.
Мошенники. Списали дважды сумму с карты, но машину выдать отказываются, потому что им нужна кредитная карта, а без кредитной карты машину не дают, и деньги не возвращают. Не связывайтесь с этой компанией. Теперь предстоят развирательства, чтоб вернуть свои деньги.
SCAM, MAFIA 2021! Holiday auto’s speelt onder 1 hoedje met de autoverhuurbedrijven. Ik huur altijd via holiday auto’s, tot nu toe ging dit vaak zonder grote problemen. Gister was het opeens raak, ik kwam bij de balie van Delpaso. Voucher, rijbewijs, paspoort & credit card zoals altijd bij me en overhandigd aan de medewerker. Alles ging goed totdat de extra verzekering van €252 ter sprake kwam, deze was niet nodig. Ik had bij Holiday Auto’s direct al een extra verzekering voor het eigen risico genomen. Ik kon de borg niet betalen omdat enkel mijn voorletter en niet mijn volledige voornaam op de creditcard stond. Complete nonsens natuurlijk, ik gebruik deze kaart altijd voor autohuur en heb dit nog nooit gehoord. Uiteindelijk Holidayauto’s gebeld, ja hoor de kaart mag niet alleen een voorletter bevatten moet de volledige voornaam zijn dus pech staat in de voorwaarden en u kunt de auto niet meer annuleren of wijzigen. Dus als u niet akkoord gaat bent u het geld kwijt. Zo troggelen ze €252 van je af, je staat erbij weet dat het onzin & oplichting is maar je kan helemaal niets. Pure oplichting nooit meer Holiday auto’s en nooit meer Delpaso, mensen pas op! Weet ook dat de positieve reviews die hier staan zijn GEKOCHT. het is een totale scam
Gave me wrong category car supposed to be for 5 people - only 4 seat belts. Bald tyre with slow puncture and they would not replace it. Currently under dispute with Holiday Autos
Had a horrible experience with them as well as Abbycar rental company in Greece. In the end we were charged twice what we paid in the website when Abbycar's employee refused to give us the car, retended that he canceled the booking and resell the same car in similar price in a weird 'insurance' extra charge. Trying to get my money back but looks like they work together scamming people. They should face the court and stop this illegal act.
Avoid at all costs!!!!!! was notified 12 hours before travelling that no car was available but wanted to charge us 4 times the original rate (let me repeat, 4 times the original paid rate) to accommodate us. Shocking customer service.Worse than shocking!!
Absolute disappointing company where their internal processes for credit card payments and their conditions do not align. Causing incorrect bookings, no car and lost payments for customers.
Poor customer service, would not allow us to cancel, even after we queued for 2.5 hrs and they had no car to give us
Do not use them. You turn up to pick up the car and they take the same amount again if you or a deposit of 1200 for the most basic car which they are you would have to fight to get back from the insurance company. Absolutely shocking behaviour for which they hide behind the agency which you booked it with stating that its should have been better advertised with them. Do not use them. Pay a bit more and have nice service which isn’t trying to scam you before you even drive off.
Holiday Autos is rated 1.10 based on 368 reviews