Reviews.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Reviews.co.uk
"Outstanding service! Very happy I opted for reviews and. It another company. Have been helpful in installing widgets, quick in answering questions and reliable from the start."
Isobel | Bloom And Wild
Verified Buyer
"Great service from the team, I needed a new feature and within 2 weeks it had been deployed and I'd been updated -working perfectly, thank you!"
Hi Isobel!

Thank you so much for your review!

It is great to hear that everything is working well, If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please let us know.

The Reviews.co.uk Team!
"Excellent customer service. Luke was very patient with me and answered all of my questions promptly!"
Thank you for your review, it is great to hear that Luke was able to assist you.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, we are always happy to help!

- The Reviews.co.uk Team.
Naomi - Lifestyleblinds
Verified Buyer
"very good and easy to use thanks so much!"
Hi Naomi,

It is great to hear that you are getting on well with Reviews.co.uk!

If you need any help with anything, we are always more than happy to help!

The Reviews.co.uk Team.
Frans - Polplan.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"Great company, easy to deal with and great support team."
Hi Frans,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that we have been able to help you!

If you need any help with your account, please don't hesitate to let us know!

The Reviews.co.uk Team.
Jason Owner Of EWheels
Verified Buyer
"I've spent many countless hours trying to find/integrate a robust reviews platform for our site. We originally made the mistake selecting TrustPilot—mainly due that I wasn't aware of Reviews.io existence during the selection process—who proved [TrustPilot] not up to the task, they charge an eye-watering high price & lock you into a one-year contract, even it is not fit-for-purpose. The contrast with Reviews.io could not be more distinct. They've been extremely accommodating to our specific Customer needs, there is no contact, the system is simply terrific. If you want an intelligent platform to manage your valuable Customer reviews, there is really only one sensible choice today."
Hi Jason!

Thank you for your Review!
We are so pleased that you found us & are happy with Reviews.io.

If you ever need help with your account, don't hesitate to let us know we are always happy to help.

- The Reviews.io Team.
Line | Neat-nutrion.com
Verified Buyer
"Super friendly and helpful staff and great support!"
Claire - Cyrane Systems
Verified Buyer
"We have moved over to Reviews.co.uk quite recently and have to say the support and online support the staff has given has been fantastic. The systems is easy to use would highly recommend."
Relton | MollyMojo.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and easy to talk to"
Camilla Tress From Oliver Bonas
Verified Reviewer
"Reviews.co.uk provide a very personalised service with support and advice whenever needed. And apart from that, it's great to get reviews pulled through to Google, images with reviews and more amongst the many other benefits they provide."
Olivia Chan Board-Game.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"Very effective and speedy customer service! I called with not much hope for a solution and was gratefully proven wrong, thank you very much reviews.co.uk"
Tim | Snakehive
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with reviews.co.uk, incredibly helpful staff and a great product. Have used other review platforms in the past and reviews.co.uk is by far superior on every measure"
Mark (XS-Stock)
Verified Buyer
"Working with Luke and within 10 mins had solved a number of issues causing me that head scratching frustration. Brilliant. Thanks Again."
Stephanie| Sheargold Pianos Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Reviews are always happy to help. They have gone above and beyond on numerous occasions and would highly recommend them!"
"I am a long standing customer of reviews.co.uk and I recently noticed a slight technical issue with one of their widgets on the mobile version of my website. I emailed the support team who came back to me promptly and the issue was solved within a few days. I could not fault this company at all, thanks again!"
"Tried out the Business Solutions here on reviews.io to test it out. Was charged a subscription fee right off the bat even though there was supposed to be a 3 day free trial. No problem. Cancelled the subscription in a week, and I was still charged for another subscription because "I have to give them 30 days written notice". So basically, I used reviews.io's services for 7 days and was charged for 2 months of subscriptions. If you're a business owner, you might want to reconsider signing up with reviews.io. I will definitely advise all my peers to stay away from this platform."
Hi John,

Im really so you feel this way about our service. I have checked our records and you chose the option to add card details and pay instantly. Regarding the cancellation period of 30 days this is clearly stated on the sign up pages. As a gesture of goodwill we have refunded your card.

Callum Mckeefery
Managing Director
Reviews.io
""Told I was unable to leave a review for a cleaning company (Molly Maid) after they came round my house to give an estimate and then never got back in touch despite contacting them several times to chase them. I wanted to leave a review and share my negative experience so others would be aware. Instead, I was told I would need a customer or job number to prove I was a customer of Molly Maid. How am I supposed to have a job number if they never got in touch in the first place. Ridiculous structure for a review website, easily rigged by the retailers/companies based on the website and will not offer a fair reflection of the companies signed up with them""
Hello Freddie,

Thank you for your Review.

I understand that you have been speaking with my colleague Matt in regards to leaving your Review for Molly Maid.

To ensure that our platform remains as trusted as possible we only allow genuine reviews on the platform & do require proof of purchase.

If you are able to provide this then we would be more than happy to assist you in leaving your review.

Alice
Reviews.co.uk
Ben From Lights4Fun
Verified Buyer
"Luke was really useful and helped solved my technical issues!"
"Altitude Internet have been using Reviews for a review platform for our business for the last month and are very happy with the service. The portal is straight forward and easy to use, it commands high rankings in the search engines and the quick invite process is easier than other platforms to use. 5 Stars. Recommend."
Andy From Middlers.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"Awesome support, awesome service, very happy"
Reviews.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 188 reviews