Reviews.io Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Reviews.io
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Thank you Nicola for showing me the ropes! Great service and very excited to see how we progress..."
"Nicola and Reviews.co.uk have been excellent to us and provided above normal service, responding to our questions quickly and positively, thank you all. We've had a few teethings issues due to our own complicated setup, but Reviews.co.uk have adapted and made it all very simple for us."
"Praise for Nicola and the support team - so quick and efficient. Answering emails and sorting any queries with great speed and professionalism. Thank you!"
"Matt was very helpful - answered my plethora of questions. He is great at what he does. Cheers to great service!"
"Alice has been great in helping us understand the service, and they are always very helpful and quick to resolve any issues / queries."
"Easy to set up and very easy to use from a business perspective. It makes a lot of difference now being able to both display great customer reviews on our website as well as tailoring emails to customers asking for feedback. Would definitely recommend reviews.co.uk"
"The tools this platform provides you with are truly amazing. Being able to compare yourself to your competitors is huge, it helps you as a business owner take action on certain things you may be lacking and to top it off their support team is amazing. Their developer Luke went above and beyond by helping me display my reviews on my site the way I wanted them to be displayed. I’m honestly lost for words with how great this service truly is šŸ™‚"
"Thank you!"
"Cameron Andrew is a great addition to the reviews.io team. His response time is great and he delivers on his promises professionally and enthusiastically. My mind has been put at ease, to know if I have a question, Cameron is there to help. Just awesome!"
"Brilliant service especially when it came to helping me code up the widget which was unique to my web page. After a 20 second phone call with Carlus Buchanan I was emailed over the coding and it was live on my website in a flash. Awesome"
"Worked with Callum and his team for over 4 years. Professional, transparent and always helpful."
"We have a special case in which we needed a temporary solution to use BCC integration with Outlook as our current CRM does not allow us to BCC on order emails. Luke M was very helpful in checking that the emails were being received in a parsable format and gave some general advice too. Very happy with Reviews.co.uk."
"Absolutely love Reviews.co.uk. The platform works beautifully well, and the automated collection and publishing processes 'just work' making the whole thing a breeze. Reviews.co.uk hits the right balance between being an impartial review collector and understanding that we need a platform that allows us to showcase our Network and service. The organic stars and snippets have boosted our SEO nicely."
"Hitesh Bhatt was very helpful and you could really tell he cared about helping us. Not to mention he really knew what he was talking about. Great job and customer service."
"I spoke with one of the developers who were able to investigate where I had gone wrong in the BCC integration and now it seems to be all working correctly. Thanks!"
"Flexible product and great customer service"
"Good communication with account manager and prompt responses to our.queries."
"Nicola explained everything thoroughly and we now feel confident to go ahead and get reviews."
"I am always impressed with Alice's customer service and Bob, the developer's help, they're responsive and effective and you can't get better than that."
"Very Helpful in understanding the issues and resolving queries"
Reviews.io is rated 4.91 based on 297 reviews