Reviews.co.uk Reviews

support@reviews.co.uk

29 St Nicholas Place

Category:
Business & Office

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Secret-Linen-Store
Verified Buyer

They were helpful with my request, and quick to respond.
The Private Plate Company
Verified Reviewer

Reviews give customers confidence in dealing with a company that they haven't dealt with before. We find that customers will often mention reading reviews before placing an order with us. It also keeps us conscious that we have to get things right every time to encourage reviews.
Marketing Manager At Humax Digital
Verified Reviewer

I have been so pleased with Reviews.co.uk, i can honestly say that our sales have massively increased thanks to the reviews collected. Reviews.co.uk offer an easy to understand and manage client portal. Their staff are always on-hand to support my requests and resolve any issues very quickly.
Paul From Power Direct
Verified Reviewer

By far the best experience of after sales support I have received, and I have been in the business for more than 25 year. Very friendly, informative and helpful. Plus the admin panel for sending review invites is very intuitive and extremely easy to use. Definitely worth 5 star in my opinion and would definitely recommend to any other company that is looking to use a review site.
Verified Reviewer

Great response rate to emails and online chats
Tom
Verified Reviewer

We have found it to be really good. It has been a nice and easy system to work with and very user friendly for customers to review. The process is quick for customers, allowing them to review without the faff of signing up.
Ronak - The Drinks Basket.
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant service from start to finish. Any small issue is fixed within minutes, and continuously checking if everything is up to scratch!

Verified Buyer

Been a pleasure to work with from the start, always been on hand to assist us when needed.
Lovefone
Verified Reviewer

We're a huge fan of this service. We've used reviews.co.uk for years and have found the service delivers significantly higher conversion rates than Trustpilot and is literally one quarter the price. The backend reporting is a joy to use which was a major issue with our previous provider Feefo. The team is very responsive and they're always developing new features like NPS scores. And they pay tax in the UK - how refreshing!
Sam Progreen.co.uk
Verified Buyer

Reviews customer service team are always helpful and the system is simple to use for both merchants and customers alike
Richard From PSD Clip
Verified Buyer

Competitive pricing options, Great customer support, Excellent user friendly platform! Way above all the other review sites around. Very happy and would definitely recommend!
Natalie Owner Of Stylepb.com
Verified Buyer

I've been really happy with service. Especially the fact that I can ring the help line and speak to an actual human and get instant help! As a small company, this makes a huge difference. I would definitely recommend.
Ash
Verified Buyer

The platform is easy to use, the support staff are attentive and the pricing is fair. Very happy!
Steve
Verified Buyer

Great service, really easy to use system and to setup.

Had a few issues along the way but customer service, shout out to Alice! Have been exceptionally helpful and dealt with our issues in great time.

We'd recommend them to any company looking for a simple but powerful review system.

George Hartshorn
Verified Buyer

Very simple to use. Very good response from our clients, 20-25% return on our review requests which is much higher than we used to get.
Reviews.co.uk will transform your business.
Tom
Verified Buyer

Clean site, great customer service, and contemporary digital tools. By far the best review site we use, hats off!
Dominic Goodwin
Verified Buyer

Really great customer service when I had a problem with google seller ratings. Really helpful, going way beyond what I had asked for. Real people you can actually talk to. Thanks.
Dan
Verified Buyer

I've been dealing with this company a lot over the past week, specifically using their live chat. It's crucial for me as a business owner to be able to quick chat with someone who knows what they are doing, and these guys were able to quickly and efficiently help every time. I was even surprised by how willing they were to make suggestions and look for solutions, rather than just answer my questions. This is a really great company and we will be using them for years to come.
Mike
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with the service and price - it's perfect for a company of any size. The integration was simple and we had review stars showing on our adwords campaigns in no-time. I've previously paid so much more for another service that wasn't as easy or straight-forward, so will recommend reviews.co.uk to anyone and everyone.
Lee Thomas
Verified Buyer

Brilliant after sales re helping me get set up. Liam excellent in tech support. Glad I chose these guys over the competitors.
Lee excellent prior to signing up and now Liam after. Thanks from www.cardshit.com
Reviews.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 164 reviews