Integrations Pricing Login

Reviews.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reviews.io
Read Reviews.io Reviews

About Reviews.io:

REVIEWS.io aims to grow your online reputation through authentic reviews. As Google-licensed partners, we'll improve your Google ratings as well as offer seamless integration with many eCommerce platforms and shop services. Already have reviews? Our services will allow you to integrate with popular social platforms and share UGC, driving conversion rates, improving your reputation and building trust with your customers.

Reviews.io 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Andrew Butler
Reviews.io 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Adam Pearce
Reviews.io 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Rinaldo
Reviews.io 4 star review on 12th July 2021
R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Carlus was really helpful!
great service!
A platform could be very simple and sometimes complicated at the same time. But if you are running in some trouble or stuck with any "How to..." question, support guys are ready to rescue and assist at any time.
A review about reviews.io..? Well, it's really easy to use, has a great widget library to showcase the reviews you get on your site. Social sharing assets are super simple and quick to create. AND you can easily be proactive in getting the review from customers.
Carlus is an absolute Gentleman. Amazing service from him. I'd have him working for me without any hesitation.
Great and informative advice from Carlus
Matt and Glenn have been incredibly helpful in setting up our account. We have gone from 100 google reviews (in 12 months) that was difficult for customers at the best of times, but we felt it was the best way at the time. Oh my how wrong we were. After setting up the slick Reviews.io account and recieving over 25 in the 1st 48 hours! It shows that starting over is sometimes well worth it! On a personal level we're so pleased with the level of support Glenn has offered us on a daily basis and would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone. We have around 1,000 orders a month and growing and can see this being a huge part of our business going forward. Thanks!
Glenn did a great job and was very kind and helpful!
GOOD SERVICE
Glenn was knowledgeable and very professional it was a pleasure talking to him today.
Great review site! Very intuitive and the social proof banners are really useful as a business.
Onboarding was super clear and they helped with the entire setup of our company on the platform! They're also super quick on live chat and customer support which is priceless!
great shoes
Dylan Nykolyszyn did a fantastic job of explaining all the great features and benefits of reviews.io - Knowing talented people like Dylan are working behind the scenes for local companies like this makes it a no brainer to use the services for my own business. Having signed up I was then given extra support by Glenn who answered all my questions and got me up and running really quickly. I know if I ever need anything I'm in safe hands, it's also nice to see sensible monthly pricing models vs some of the other review platforms that charge over the odds.
The service we've received setting up our account has been exceptional. They are always fast to respond to emails and chats and go above and beyond to help with each query. Definitely recommend!
Great platform, great customer services
Great onboarding from Carlus. Comprehensive and really helpful.
Good work. It seems a bit pricey but everything was followed through on and we’ll see if it works for our business long term.
Dylan Nykolyszyn was a complete hero. Even in the face of me being an idiot and making life harder for him, he sorted out all our issues very quickly on our archaic site. Matt was also super helpful at explaining the system to begin with.
We've been with Reviews.io for a number of years and have had no trouble collecting reviews on both products and our companies service, allowing us to know where we are going right and what we can improve on. We've recently had contact with Ciaran to see how we can make the most from our subscription and show off our positive reviews by switching up widgets and the questions we are asking. Ciaran also gave us further suggestions to help improve our response rates and even how to automate reviews (which was difficult due to our internal system integrations failing when triggering back to Magento) Fantastic service, thank you!
Reviews.io is rated 4.93 based on 516 reviews