Integrations Pricing Login

Reviews.io 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Adam Pearce
Reviews.io 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Rinaldo
We've been very happy users of reviews.io since 2017. We have an enterprise account and we're integrated with both product and company reviews via their easy to use API. Having our reviews featured alongside our Google Ads allow us to really stand out from our competitors. We've definitely noticed improved click through rates and conversions which helps drive more sales. When we rarely have to contact their support team we've always helped politely, efficiently and promptly. We look forward to working with reviews.io in the future!
Nicola has been great in dealing with my problem. She addressed my concerns immediatley and worked to find the best solution possible. I would definitley be happy to work with Nicola again and would certainly recommend her to other people.
Great service, very informative and helpful
I am very pleased with the customer service and delighted with the features available to me at a very affordable price. I have limited skills when it comes to technical aspects of running my own website. Squarespace does not have a built in reviews platform so I have been looking for the perfect solution for a long long time. I went with Trustpilot for about a year after being misled into purchasing their service - they told me the system would do what I needed, the sales person (they told me they have outside sales people) pretty much just told me what I wanted to hear so I would sign up for it. I was utterly shocked when they told me I had committed to a very expensive service - one which did not do what I was told it would! Enter, reviews.io - and Dylan! When I was struggling to import my reviews from trustpilot and feeling a bit challenged, he stuck with me and despite having a bit of a temper tantrum one day, he was so understanding and helped me figure it out! Thank you so much Dylan and reviews.io for providing me EXACTLY what I need, the support to get it done right, and all at a cost that I can sustain as micro business! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Carlus and the team have gone above and beyond to help us get set up - offering some really good tips to help conversion along the way.
Brilliant Customer Service through the from start to finish - Thank You.
Reviews is an amazing company with great staff, this is invaluable to our company called 123v PLC, wanted to say thanks to Nicola who is the head of Customer Success. Would highly recommend Reviews.io
Carlus, I take my hat off to you... Every since I joined Reviews, I only wished I had signed up sooner! Carlus has really gone out of his way to make sure everything is working as it should be and anytime I have had a query or problem he has been exceptional quick to respond and happy to help. Service like this is hard to come by, especially from companies in this industry as I have been with a few now and don't see myself moving away from Reviews. Thank you Carlus :)
fabulous service
Carlus was very helpful and pro-active with his advice - Thank you!
I dealt with Carlus. I must say an absolute Gentleman to deal with. An extremely genuine, nice guy who is willing to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. I would recommend him to anybody. If I could give him 6 stars I would. The product speaks for itself. Brilliant.
Thank you so much. Mollie did an incredible job sorting my issues out
Ciaran was extremely helpful and friendly and answered all my questions! I would be happy to ask him for help again.
Very Helpful
Ciaran was helpful and insightful as well as showing an understanding of our industry. I ended the call with a number of opportunities to progress our social proof strategy. Thanks Ciaran
Flawless service so far. I have had no problems with set up and also edits and amends. Carlus and Ciaran have been amazing. Top notch service. 5 big ol stars
Ciaran provided thorough information on how our business can best utilise reviews.
Carlus was very helpful in asking our questions about the platform and suggesting ways we can get more from their service.
Molly did an amazing job sorting the issue out for me. Keep up the great work
This is a really good platform for us and our customers, and the team are always reliable and professional! Thank you for always being on hand for anything. Their new video and photo review features aligns perfectly with our brand as our marketing is based on our customer experience and user generated content. We look forward to continue working with you!
Reviews.io is rated 4.93 based on 462 reviews