Reviews.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Reviews.co.uk
Live Chat, Telephone
"Alice, in customer services sorted a problem and was brilliant"
"Lewis is my guy from this company. Don't settle for low cost apps out there! your business deserves everything!"
"Luke was really helpful and solved my problem for me. 10/10 would recommend, and he had cool glasses."
"I am extremely pleased with Reviews.co.uk as our company review platform. It is feature-rich and represents value for money relative to the competition. The support is responsive and because Reviews are not a ginormous corporation I often find myself talking to the same support agent - mostly Alice - which makes it easier to resolve ongoing issues across a number of days. We have been recently working to fully utilise some of the advanced features such as product reviews and automatic review collection, and are looking forward to the results!"
"Really helpful support and a great platform!"
"We got the issue resolved in the end but it took much longer than I would have liked."
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your review.
We are pleased that we were able to work with you & help resolve your issue.

I am sorry to hear that it took longer than you would have liked, the issue that you were experiencing was quite complex. We are constantly working on our solution & support to help ensure that any issues are resolved as quickly as possible.

If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please let us know.

Alice
Reviews.co.uk
"So good! Affordable, easy to use and the support staff are just great. Think of the perfect cherry pie and turn it into a company review tool and you have this company. Alice is the best, always helpful!"
"Always super helpful whenever I have problem. Luke, in particular, has always help me to resolve any issues and answer any questions I have. They really do go above and beyond to make sure everything is just right. Wonderful support, thank you."
"Outstanding service! Very happy I opted for reviews and. It another company. Have been helpful in installing widgets, quick in answering questions and reliable from the start."
"Great service from the team, I needed a new feature and within 2 weeks it had been deployed and I'd been updated -working perfectly, thank you!"
Hi Isobel!

Thank you so much for your review!

It is great to hear that everything is working well, If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please let us know.

The Reviews.co.uk Team!
"Excellent customer service. Luke was very patient with me and answered all of my questions promptly!"
Thank you for your review, it is great to hear that Luke was able to assist you.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, we are always happy to help!

- The Reviews.co.uk Team.
"very good and easy to use thanks so much!"
Hi Naomi,

It is great to hear that you are getting on well with Reviews.co.uk!

If you need any help with anything, we are always more than happy to help!

The Reviews.co.uk Team.
"Great company, easy to deal with and great support team."
Hi Frans,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that we have been able to help you!

If you need any help with your account, please don't hesitate to let us know!

The Reviews.co.uk Team.
"I've spent many countless hours trying to find/integrate a robust reviews platform for our site. We originally made the mistake selecting TrustPilot—mainly due that I wasn't aware of Reviews.io existence during the selection process—who proved [TrustPilot] not up to the task, they charge an eye-watering high price & lock you into a one-year contract, even it is not fit-for-purpose. The contrast with Reviews.io could not be more distinct. They've been extremely accommodating to our specific Customer needs, there is no contact, the system is simply terrific. If you want an intelligent platform to manage your valuable Customer reviews, there is really only one sensible choice today."
Hi Jason!

Thank you for your Review!
We are so pleased that you found us & are happy with Reviews.io.

If you ever need help with your account, don't hesitate to let us know we are always happy to help.

- The Reviews.io Team.
"Super friendly and helpful staff and great support!"
"We have moved over to Reviews.co.uk quite recently and have to say the support and online support the staff has given has been fantastic. The systems is easy to use would highly recommend."
"Very helpful and easy to talk to"
"Reviews.co.uk provide a very personalised service with support and advice whenever needed. And apart from that, it's great to get reviews pulled through to Google, images with reviews and more amongst the many other benefits they provide."
"Very effective and speedy customer service! I called with not much hope for a solution and was gratefully proven wrong, thank you very much reviews.co.uk"
"Very impressed with reviews.co.uk, incredibly helpful staff and a great product. Have used other review platforms in the past and reviews.co.uk is by far superior on every measure"
Reviews.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 196 reviews