US Mobile LLC Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend US Mobile LLC

About US Mobile LLC: US Mobile is the carrier that gives customers the freedom to choose what they need and never pay for what they don’t.

+1(888) 878 - 1488

help@usmobile.com

Tell us how US Mobile LLC made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Not a happy camper. Before I started said my galaxy note 4 was compatible. But after I got chip and started process said it wasn't and had to try their other chip and sign up for service before I could find out out if worked. On checkout page they gave me total with added 2 bucks in taxes...sent me an email with a confirmation code that I would need to enter to complete transaction.... Got email but said order was placed but added another $2.15 more than what was quoted....AND phone would not work....cancelled right away..very bad experience fore me."
"They offered a promotion ($25 credit per referral) and changed the terms after I had already referred a number of people (switching it to $10). They refused to honor the referrals I had already signed up, saying that they changed their policy and they had no obligation to give me the promised credit for the people who had already signed up, which is clearly false advertising. Beyond that, the service has been spotty and intermittent, despite us being in an area with a good amount of Verizon coverage. We will be switching back to Ting."
"It's good, but network for internet very poor."
(Shahrukh Ahmed) - Posted 2 months ago
"They made upgrading very easy!"
(Rizwan Ahmed) - Posted 5 months ago
"I wasn't even able to use the service and I was still given easy to understand and immediate information. I am so impressed I decided to spend the money to buy a compatible phone in order to get this service after all."
(Rizwan Ahmed) - Posted 5 months ago
"Unbeatable products, services, and support."
(Kaleem Ashraf) - Posted 5 months ago
"Good service. Great price."
(Arslan Attique) - Posted 5 months ago
"im lose to connect 4G in my country"
(Wajheen Khan) - Posted 5 months ago
"He was professional nice and patient"
(Kashan Altaf) - Posted 5 months ago
"I love US Mobile in every way. I post how much I love it on FB all of the time!"
(Hassan Akram) - Posted 5 months ago
"They ported my number over very quickly."
(Syed Adeel Shah) - Posted 5 months ago
"Great customer service"
(AbdulRafay Moeen) - Posted 5 months ago
"was fine until i tried to change phones. new phone didn't work, sent back and more than a week after it arrived i was still waiting to get an update."
"Thank you for your prompt answer and for your efficiency! Have a great weekend... Florence Garrett"
(Maryam Ayyaz) - Posted 5 months ago
"Cheap and pay as needed"
(Syed Adeel Shah) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very good service for the price and customer support was very responsive."
(AbdulRafay Moeen) - Posted 5 months ago
"US Mobile is about as perfect as a mobile phone company can be. Taylor your service to exactly what you need and add more whenever necessary at a very low price. Easy to set up and use from website and fast and friendly service from the staff."
(Rizwan Ahmed) - Posted 5 months ago
"Refreshed dashboard to show renewal."
(Shahmeer Shahzad) - Posted 5 months ago
"I have filled out RMA with no success"
(AbdulRafay Moeen) - Posted 5 months ago
"Inexpensive, but great customer service and phone plans!"
(Maryam Ayyaz) - Posted 5 months ago