US Mobile LLC Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend US Mobile LLC

About US Mobile LLC: US Mobile is the carrier that gives customers the freedom to choose what they need and never pay for what they don’t.

12033924361

How would you rate US Mobile LLC?

(optional)

HuangZhengYi
Verified Buyer
"It's unheard of, these days, to have the service level you provide (fast, personal response). Simply doesn't exist today. Last year one of my online financial services, which is huge in both size and exposure, failed miserably in both speed and quality of response. In fact, I decided to end my relationship with them before I discovered my experience was typical for them. I will remain your customer until another source is far superior to your's and in the meantime I will sing your praises every time you come to mind. namaste"
Mediasells@yahoo.ca
Verified Buyer
"Service is great and the reps. Are very efficient and helpful."
Patrick Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I have spent 2 1/2 hours trying to renew my account, without success. At present there is a small circle whirling around on my screen for us mobile login for the past 10-15 minutes. Your service people tell me that that they can not help re-instating my account. I tried calling the number you advertise in large print, and received an automated voice telling me that I had a wrong number. Your site is almost unusable. If I am ever able to sign up once again, I am sure the service will be excellent, as it was before."
"Great customer service"
Adrian Bright
Verified Buyer
"Good value plans suitable for us"
(Rizwan Ahmed) - Posted 2 days ago
"test test test test test"
Khattak@usmobile.com
"Mush is amazing"
{{recipient.name}}
Verified Buyer
"Their user friendly platform and top notch customer support."
Mushfiq Rahman
Verified Buyer
"Top notch customer service."
Testing Signature
Verified Buyer
"US Mobile customer service is AMAZING!"
Joe Bloggs
Verified Buyer
"They helped me port, and their plans are really sweet."
(Rizwan Ahmed) - Posted 1 week ago
"Loved the way they solved the technical issues we had."
"You tried, but did not solve my problem yet. Will explore."
Yolanda Rodriguez
Unverified Reviewer
"You did a splendid job - thanks so much !"
"Excellent help desk service. There is auditing of the ticket resolution by supervisor to locate and correct any mistake."
"Maryam was great! I had been trying to port my number for 5 days. Without her help I would still be trying to port my number."
Kathryn Lambert
"Good job."
"Your customers service personal was trying to be helpful but when a manager got on the line he was extremely rude! Laughing on the phone while customer was speaking and being very obnoxious. Very unperfossional!"
Dustin Brieger
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you for timely response, got phones unlocked through emails with att, so we are good. Thanks again"
"You simply can't, really.....Absolute best customer service I've ever experienced!-"
US Mobile LLC is rated 4.61 based on 153 reviews