Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
Problem with charging my card 3 times with 3 different amounts at 3 different times in the day! My daughter ordered something online, the website didn’t appear that it was working so my daughter asked if I could try my card on her account. Website did the same thing, took me back to the payment prompt. I told her to leave it and we would try the next day. My daughter tried again with her card on her account and was given an order number and email came through to say everything was ok. I checked my bank account to see if the original attempt was successful and noted that they had taken 3 payments with 3 different amounts. I have provided so much information to them from bank but because I can’t provide a screen print of the ARN number from my bank statement which by the way isn’t possible they have told me there is nothing they can do about it so I am left with over £322 pounds being taken out of my bank that they are not refunding!! They have now come back and said it’s a known issue, you seriously couldn’t make this up!! They have also said I can’t get a refund because I haven’t placed any orders. I didn’t on my account but my daughter did on hers and that’s where initially I tried to use my card and it didn’t confirm whether it was successful or rejected. It didn’t do anything other than take 3 lots of money out of my bank
SCAM! SHINE TOOK OVER $80 out of my account for merchandise I chose and paid for and I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING SINCE MARCH 2020!! They closed my account so that I would stop sending them messages through their chat. It is a scam!!! Do not order from SHINE!!! It’s a scam they will take your money and run with it. And you will not hear from them about it again. Yet they continue to send emails etc to order more. More chances for them to take my money !! SCAM!!!!!!
Sending clothes that’s broken and then charges you for sending them back. Recommend no one to buying anything from them.
I ordered from this site some time ago, so I don’t know if they got better with the quality now. Anyways, I had ordered two hoodies both medium sized: the pink one didn’t even reach my waist and it was really short, plus the quality was awful, it was like touching a swimsuit! The black one was long enough but had still horrible quality, it was like touching a rag.. Not ordering anything from there any time soon after this horrible experience..
Horrible horrible experience. Did I say horrible? That is an understatement. Placed an order and there risk/security dept scrutinised a $150 order with a credit card. That asked for photographic evidence to verify legitimacy. I sent them a scanned copy of what they requested and they still weren’t satisfied even after my credit card company verified the
Extremely poor customer service It's Non existent and I've had I known that this company use child labor I would have never brought from them but considering I never received my items purchased doesn't really matter anyway this company is a scam!!!!!!!!
I brought 10 items fron Shein that I am pleased with, nice cuts I can wear tucked in and out over my pants and they are perfectly fitting me and complementive. They are washing well so issues and they iron beautiful. The stitching is excellent and all blouses sizing were acurate.

I am very pleased with the quality and look of each garment. Then leopard top is maybe slightly under par but because it is different no one will notice. Every item I have worn has been stand out. Sorry I dint have more pictures.

I am 171cm
79kg
all tops I brought are medium
I brought recently. 4 weeks till arrival in New Zealand. All items arrived. They all looked like the pictures, true to size. Nice stitching. Nice fit whether tucked in or not. I like the material I ordered for summer so they are perfect and the satin blouses are lovely too. They iron easily and look superb.

I am pleased and relieved as when you read reviews it can make you heart sink and fear of lost money and basically you feel sick until the package arrives. I have no complaints. Ive washed them and they are still intact. Each time Ive worn then to work I am complimented.

The only disappointment was when I emailed them to add a top which was actually the reason I did the order but I got caught up on all the other items doing sizing etc, they did not reply to my email or messages. But hey I love what I brought and recieved.
Horrible and deceiving. Everything looks so nice in the pictures on line and 9n the models. When u receive the clothes nothing is true to size. I will never order from here again.
I have never received the pyjamas that I ordered on 1st October. Worse customer service ever, didn't even get a reply to my emails. The online bot is not helpful at all, don't even get the option to cancel my order, since according to the not, it's already been shipped. But when I go to track your order it's still under awaiting shipment.
I have never received my order that I ordered on 1st October. Worse customer service ever, didn't even get a reply to my emails. The online bot is not helpful at all, don't even get the option to cancel my order, since according to the not, it's already been shipped. But when I go to track your order it's still under awaiting shipment.
Wouldn’t order here again... bought items at $400, some came in the wrong size and for the money spent I’d expect the quality to be decent it definitely was not.... that was my last time ordering here, I’d rather buy a bit more expensive but better quality and actually return policies. I recommend you not buy from here
I have ordered a lot of things from Shein over the last twelve months. Every item has been beautiful and the perfect size. Always delivered on time. i will keep on buying from them as I am very happy and the quality is very good. Never had one problem.
I’ve ordered a lot of clothes recently from SHEIN. It came up to be $258.12 , I ordered on Oct 9th. It said the delivery was expected to delivered Oct.28th which is understandable because it’s being shipped from over seas..however , it’s November 12th and it’s been saying “Arrived at Local Courier Facility” for almost a month now. There’s no customer service number to contact to see where’s my package. I’m very upset because I always shop on SHEIN but after this experience I’m never buying from them again. (I did get my money back from my bank)
I ordered a little tartan skirt fitted beautifully nice light material so I didn't look bulky. I also ordered a teddy bear sweatshirt. The sleeves are rather long but I love it. I have never felt so snuggly and warm, I ordered another one. Haven't washed any yet so don't know how they will stand up and yes it is cheap and cheerful but what do you expect at these prices.
1/5 stars is a massive overstatement. Should be in the negatives. This company should be shut down.
Crappy quality clothing
Sizing not standard
Non existent customer service
Refunds process is a second full time job.

Don't get sucked in by the prices this place is a nightmare.
I order a dress, a belt and a necklace. I received all them today and I do like. The dress fit well, because I gain weight, so it is show my belly a bit. I have to loose weight to dress look better. So, I do order again in the furure. I didn't had any trouble.
Wow! If I had never shopped from Shein before, id believe all the neg stuff.
Im almost scared to order again now.

I ordered from them in Dec of 2019 for my Bahamas trip.
All the clothes were not cheap quality.
Couple items I didnt like the way it fit on my since I gained weigh
Yes I was nervous about the refund process.
However! I shipped it back and in less than 15 days they refunded me no questions
A couple of items they did send multiples of, but Im not gonna complain about that, I jus gave it to my sister..lol.
Yes I do agree with knething. My daughter ordered a short set and the pants looked a size smaller with no tag in it. So im guessing they pulled a fast one since they ran out of the size.
Overall! Everything looked exactly like the pic
I AIN’T EVEA SEE 2 PRETTY BEST FRIENDS ITS ALWAYS ONE OF DEM GOTTA BE UGLYE 🤞🤲😍😍😍😼
Fab dress .Great quality.Length perfect.Timely delivery.
Shein is rated 2.05 based on 855 reviews