Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I placed an order and paid for it and they have no record of order. However they have my money. Will have to contact credit card service and get my money back. What a rip off.
Terrible customer service you cannot contact them and you cannot make returns even though it says so
Sizes fit very small. Not worth the money spent. Terribly inconvenient to send back.
I am waiting on my order and sent an email asking and they will link to you so you can wait longer or cancel but no refund. I am going to wait but I do not have anything good to say about Shein. Do NOT order from this company.
They r absolutely Terrible I have nothing good to say about them. I ordered my package in may and I still haven’t received it. It has been sitting in New York for over a month now. Don’t order from them unless your good to deal with problems
Whats up with customer service. I spend alot of fuckin money 1st time having a problem and no one responds
After a waiting a month i finally got a tracking number for my package only to find that it wasn’t a legit tracking number. My order still has not arrived and to make it worse there is no one at Shein that you can call to ask questions about. DON’T ORDER FROM THEM!
i ordered something back in May 1st have not receive anything yet almost 6 weeks and still nothing
I got a dress and sweater and they looked nothing like they did in the picture (bad quality) and weren't true to the size.
I got a sweater and a dress that looked nothing like what they looked like in the photo they looked really bad and weren't true to size.
I gave my daughter a gift card to buy clothes for my daughter birthday we placed the order , and in the shein automatically canceled the order in the same day and they never gave us our order, and we never return Our money back, we Search 1800 number And it doesn’t exist.
Shein has great pricing for clothes however it does not make up for the poor customer service for returns and wait time for shipping. Bathing suits CANNOT be returned or exchanged if they do not fit which I have never had a problem with for any other website. Use your money somewhere else where they try and help you as a customer with your purchase.
Order is missing, no track after leaving China 15 days ago.
Customer service is bad.
Scam. Never got stuff, paid by PayPal no refund. No number to call. No returned email. Do not but from this scam.
They never refunded any money !!!
SCAM I ordered $200 worth of clothes mid April and I never received my order. Only way to communicate with them is leaving fb messages. They replied saying there working on it from 2 weeks ago but now I don’t get responses from them. I told them i want money back and I’m still waiting for a answer!
I didn't receive my orders and I can't find a phone number for this company.........it is a big SCAM!!!!0
I placed an order april 15th, still waiting on it. The customer service is not helpful at all. I have been asked to be patient but no one can actually tell me when i will receive my package . at this point I just want my money back , I don’t want this package anymore and I will never buy from them again. I do not recommend shopping on shein
Don't expect your items in 2 weeks let's just say...maybe in a month so order swimsuits in winter to get by the summer time. Ridiculous tracking mine still says it's in Hong Kong 2 week's later. Will most likely never buy from here again. Cheaper is not worth it.
I ordered my package on April 27 and it’s still not here I ordered it in time for my bday and now I can’t even wear it because it’s not here and the customer service there no help like I wanted an actual phone call with shein but they don’t have one 😭
Returning good is a pain . Im resigned to losing my money. Dresses were poor quality. Would not recomend this site.
Shein is rated 2.05 based on 732 reviews