Parcelmonkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parcelmonkey

Tell us how Parcelmonkey made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Parcelmonkey 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
Parina Subba
More Photos & Videos
I had parcel collected from my house on the 12th may parcelforce collected it and now have been lost contact parcel monkey about the issue and not getting no where with them all they keep saying is that someone will be in contact and this have been going on since 15 th of may 2020
DO. NOT. USE.
I paid to for them to pick item from me and drop the item to different address in parcelmonkey website to Parcelforce . Parcelforce picked it from me delivered it back to me over and over they even left it outside my home . Now they are asking for more money to be delivered to the right address . WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY .I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS FOR THEM .Parcelmonkey wants me to pay again too its like paying and signing up for unnecessary headache .I have attached the two labels which was printed to send it back to me . I tried to get in touch with them to inform the right address after their 1st attempt to deliver it back to be after picking it form me .But they insisted that it was right address they are trying to delivery the parcel to. Now I can see the label they have been desperately trying to deliver it back it me instead of sending it to right address .
I paid extra for a next day Delivery of a parcel and it didnt arrive until 2 days later. Try to complain they don’t want to know. They didn't pick it up on the scheduled day, said they’d been but I was in all day and no one came.
DO NOT USE PARCEL MONKEY lost our prom dress wouldn’t pay out the insurance money they call it protection plan we returned the dress to seller (Prom canceled because of virus) it never arrived To seller March 13 it is now may 19th we begged for information weekly then daily they are rude on there site the service gives false tracking numbers and carriers had us chasing lies so frustrated, our family Could have used the 180.00 we lost only official response through email was they Would issue a refund of 43.00 for shipping that was 2 weeks ago haven’t even gotten that shameful business ,they need investigated for stealing from people and shut them down no number to contact this place .
Parcel Monkey (Using DX Couriers) lost my items. The tracking number doesn't show any information on the DX website either. The items were insured but the Parcel Monkey claims department won't pay out the insurance due to not having any receipts for drum equipment that I have had since I started to play music as a child. Some of my items were gifts which I don't have receipts for. I trusted them to do their job, I took the precaution of insuring the items yet still I get robbed of my instruments which hold a lot of sentimental value to me. Shocking criminal behaviour! I'm sure that I will get shafted in the small print of the customer contract, however I feel robbed literally.
Awful. Customer Service Does not Respond. Just stops responding. Takes no ownership. Lost my parcel and owing to absolutely missmanagement and not being able to communicate - courier destorys my parcel. Parcely Monkey could not be least bothered. Just asbolutely do not give a s**T. Worst company I've ever dealth with. Avoid.
the most irritating company to work with! i bought my package papers in march 2nd to germany, it didn’t get picked up until march 30th and stays in every place for 14 days and still hasn’t been there! every time i use the joke they call customer service it was automated messages that never made any sense DO NOT USE FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR WALLET i lost 80 dollars.
Worst delivery company I have ever used, their insurance is a scam you will get nothing if your item breaks!
Do not use this company. They do not have a direct contact number. Their website does not have any information to escalate issues or deal with complaints. They do not respond to emails. Look at their website.... Spend the extra money and use another company!
DHL tracking number provided isnt valid, they provide internal tracking number but its just makes no sense my package dropped in NJ and it shows it dropped in Memphis.
nothing makes sense they giving automated responses.

better using dhl or any other company directly

lost my 1200$ laptop, no indication ill ever see it again. well, see em in court.
I would score parcel monkey 0 if I had the option. Bad customer service. Don’t bother raising a claim if it arises as they won’t respond and ignore you. Try iparcels tons better and more professional.
Won’t use again. I live in a condo where UPS, FedEx, and USPS come daily. They will take any prepaid box you give them for free as long, regardless as to whether or not you scheduled a pickup. ParcelMonkey billed me $5 for pickup despite this fact. The audacity to do this after my package took TWO WEEKS to arrive instead of five days.
Shocking service , damaged item , goods missing and no compensation despite paying extra for insurance. Worst service I've ever used . Go directly with a company rather than using these fraudsters as a middle man.
Used to ship 6 heavy crates. Advised by parcel force to use plastic storage crates not cardboard boxes due to weight. Paid £123.99 through parcel monkey for net day. Includes £30 for compensation up to £1,500. All cases arrived smashed and contents damaged. Items were wrapped in bubble wrap and surrounded by Styrofoam chips. Sent pictures, valuations, statements the works. Parcelmonkey declined ompensation stating not in cardboard boxes and therefore did not meet terms and conditions. Refusing to payout even though insurance premium paid. Now taking legal action. Avoid this scum.
Engaged Parcel Monkey who despite knowing exactly what my parcel was to collect they assigned DX Group. I also took out insurance. Cutting a very long story short DX Group ended up losing my parcel (the entire collection process was a shambles).

Warning: Parcel Monkey do not have contact number all communication is done via an online chat portal, so they are very slow to respond. In this situation they have taken no responsibility for their lack of ownership and I have now had to take this down a legal route. As they have advised (for complaints) I have sent them a letter 2 weeks ago so far no response...

DO NOT USE DX OR PARCEL MONKEY TO COLLECT YOUR PARCELS.
Shocking service - False reps - poor customer service - poor staff - profiting from couriers and any issues arrise they put it on the courier instead of taking responsibility.
Mixed feelings about Parcelmonkey, customer service is a joke! It's a case of everything is fine till it goes wrong. Have used them several times, but twice they've messed up big time. They promise next-day collection and delivery services, but then couriers fail to arrive - so ends up being 'rebooked' and the delivery has ended up being three days late as result. Parcelmonkey don't have a telephone number and hide behind online messages, there isn't even a 'live chat' (which they say they have, but it isn't there now). When I reported the problems they just replied back with a big list of legal T&Cs saying they were not responsible. Doesn't seem like a great company policy to me to take no responsibility for what your business is supposed to deliver. I had to ask three times for them to escalate the issue, which they said they did, but then I never heard from them again - they just ignored all my follow-up messages and requests. If you want a reliable service with customer service AVOID PARCELMONKEY, do yourself a favour and use another service.
Worst service ever, parcel arrived over a week late ( spent days on the phone chasing it up as customer service did not even know which courier it was with). When it did arrive the box was damaged and items missing. Paid protection insurance for 100 gbp offered 20gbp as a " good will gesture " . After using the company previously you would think they would be less insulting to retain business.
I do NOT recommend using this service - my package was lost. Not worth risking your money. They have no customer service and operate via poorly structured chat. Almost every time a different person responds and they say that they will check with 'agent' that works with the currier. Not sure if this agent idea is even real, they didn't do much for me. Bunch of canned pleasantries in the answers, but no real resolution ever. When things go wrong they refer themselves as 'courier comparison only' service (I would have copied exact wording explanation I was given, but there is no way to track back the chats in their inbox), yet their google header tagline is 'Low Cost Courier and Delivery Services'. They advised me to check with FedEx when my pack was lost, but they did not like me filing the claim with FedEx directly, but wanted me to file with them and at that point they wanted to act like a currier - my thought is they wanted to get a max refund from FedEx and 'take'/keep that money from me and only pay me back the worth I originally claimed with them (my mistake for trusting them and not thinking it can get lost plus they might have some restrictions on worth ...). Just TERRIBLE experience overall. My pack was last scanned in Orlando FL so not sure if FedEx Orlando has high steal rate among their workers etc ... Regardless, ship directly with the currier and save yourself the hassle.
Parcelmonkey is rated 1.05 based on 341 reviews