Uber Support Reviews

04AM
4AM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Uber Support made you happy

"Uber eats needs to stamp out drivers servicing 2 customers at once. My food that is usually a 6 minute drive is now a 12 minute wait, so 6 my food will sit in a bag for an additional 6 minutes to go cold. Yay!!"
Are you Uber Support? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"If can charge me for cancelling taxi rides, I should get discounts for taxis that take several wrong turns to get to me or 2+ cancel on me after confirmation but before arriving"
"I am a new Uber driver. I have had no access to my pay 4 over a week. I have sent support requests. I have called the support #. I need to have access to my pay today, as Uber has promised. I feel like I am in a hostage situation w/ my money! Please help!"
"They respond fast"
"Everything is wrong in fucking Uber. Cheater and fraud company"
"Uber support is the biggest joke on the planet they do not help anyone because they do not understand English I get more support from a jellyfish"
Uber Support is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews