Macros Inc Reviews

Carla G
Macros Inc 5 star review on 22nd May 2024
Carla G
Julie
My coach Dani was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She had my numbers dialed down to a science and was super helpful and made macros go so easy for me. Dani always made sure to check in with me during life's crazy moments and always remembered important details about my life and helped me in so many ways.
Macros Inc 5 star review on 24th May 2024
Everyone who struggles with food or losing weight needs this. I couldn't do it alone, with my coach I was able to drop 35lbs and keep it off for over 1.5years. currently in a bulk and with the help of my coach I'm learning to gain weight in a healthy way
Macros Inc 5 star review on 23rd May 2024
Great support system.
It's been a long road, still on the journey. After two coach changes, I finally have someone that I connect with and feel supported by because she understands me.
Keisha’s the best. I’ve had two coaches and she gets me. Almost like she can read my mind.
This is my 2nd time with Macros Inc. My first experience was good, but this time has been phenomenal so far. I actually look forward to the weekly check-ins and receiving feedback from my coach. She has given me small tweaks to think about each week. She is also a very good "cheerleader". I highly recommend trying Macros Inc.
Keisha keeps me honest and accountable but is understanding of struggles. She is supportive and responsive celebrating small wins. Keisha is knowledgeable offering reading or listening resources to ensure I understand the science behind the rationale.
I really had no idea what I was getting into I just knew I wanted to improve my strength and overall muscle definition and physical appearance. I completed the survey to be matched up with a coach without a clear understanding of what I even needed. I was matched up with Taylor Ingebritsen. I could not have hand picked anyone more appropriate. She has kept me focused, gives me tried and true advice and has taught me so much! I would love to stay in training with her forever if I could. She prepares challenging workouts designed specifically to match my goals. She keeps me on point with goals and how to realistically meet them. If I get to do this again in the future, I would definitely ask for Taylor. This was a very big investment for me and I struggled with the cost for awhile before I bit the bullet and joined. But if everyone could have the same experience I have had I would say it is a game changer and it has definitely been worth it!!
Nutrition coaching. I learned how to track and manage my macros and eat in a more mindful way. My coach was fantastic and supported me every step of the way! I would highly recommend.
I was matched with a coach that is just perfect for me. I specifically requested a single mom around my age so that I could work with someone that really understood some of the challenges I was facing and help me navigate through them. I was fairly well versed in nutrition and fitness, I just couldn't quite "get it together". My coach beautifully put all the pieces together over time as well as provided incredible support and encouragement. Looking back I love how she started so simple but then progressed as I was ready for it. She guided me on my journey, but I was always the one in the lead. I feel discovery is very important and aides in success. This has been more than just macros and fitness plans. It truly has been life changing.
It’s been great. Brent is awesome and has really helped me take nutrition and fitness to the next level.
To my coach, Thank you for keeping me calm when I stumbled. Thank you for making this part of the journey realistic. Thank you for and asking me the right questions so I think independently . You have opened up a tool box full of tools that I will use forever as I continue on this road that will be full of "life and hectic" Like many others I had lurked on the Macros Inc social media pages and when I finally invested in a coach I too said, "Why did I wait so long!?" So I encourage you to think this way, you are not investing in a coach, you are investing in yourself and you are worth it.
Macros Inc 5 star review on 22nd May 2024 Macros Inc 5 star review on 22nd May 2024
Ashley has been there for me for over two years. She guided me through my mom’s death and recently has been there for me through some major surgeries. She texted me constantly, cheered on my recovery, has helped me get back to working out after being laid up for six months. I love when she sends videos and answers me the same day if I have a question. She has changed my workouts a lot as I got stronger from my surgeries. She’s just pleasant and I feel she gets me! I’m glad she’s my coach.
I had started learning about nutrition and strength training on my own. Getting a coach really helped me stay on track and learn the importance of making sure to get enough protein.
Macros Inc 5 star review on 21st May 2024 Macros Inc 5 star review on 21st May 2024 Macros Inc 5 star review on 21st May 2024
I receive great advice and encouragement. She is patient.
Taylor helped me learn so much. She helped me in my bad weeks and cheered me on in my good ones. She never stopped teaching in the 6 months I had her!! I love the app and loved the training. I have tools that I will continue to use from now on!!
I have a great coach who listens and modifies my workouts when I need it, and provides great insight with nutrition.
My coaching experience continues to be great. I have an awesome relationship with my coach. She is a great sounding board and keeps it personal! Lisa is super supportive, motivating, and encouraging. We both share many interests and the same sense of humor!
My coach has been the perfect fit for me. She is very motivating, encouraging and has great suggestions. I have made so many positive changes thanks to her!
I was matched with a coach that is just perfect for me. I specifically requested a single mom around my age so that I could work with someone that really understood some of the challenges I was facing and help me navigate through them. I was farely well versed in nutrition and fitness, I just couldn't quite "get it together". My coach beautifully put all the pieces together over time as well as provided incredible support and encouragment. Looking back I love how she started so simple but then progressed as I was ready for it. She guided me on my journey, but I was always the one in the lead. I feel discovery is very important and aides in success. This has been more than just macros and fitness plans. It truly has been life changing.
Macros Inc is rated 4.9 based on 859 reviews